4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
To be honest, MC has features of Ice cream truck... so it's fine. He can run over her....
Joke's on you because while the MC's dick is modeled after my own, his face is modeled after your moms!

It's just a joke, don't get upset! I've never even seen your mom. I always make her wear a bag over her head when I do her.

Okay, okay, I'm done for real now!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Joke's on you because she died during the latest update, run over by an ice cream truck.
So your spinoff game will be Ice Cream Princess hunting down the driver of the ice cream truck for her revenge?

Working title: "Maid to Tastee-Freez"

TasteeFreez.jpg

Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
if cheat console is enabled, affection & submission can be altered.

example
beth_aff=20 will make Elisabeth's affection for the MC 20
I'll repeat a warning on this topic for all you stat-modifiers out there.

You should try to avoid putting the same value on affection and submissiveness. Don't put them both to 100 and think you're set.

Sometimes event happens with conditions like:
if beth_aff >= beth_sub: (this means larger than or equal to)
bla bla happens, aff route
else:
bla bla other stuff happens. sub route.

Or it could be the other way around, if sub >= aff. Always make sure the route you want has the higher value! Scene pathing doesn't always come with a menu choice!

Okay, back to the regular program.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I have to admit I was not a fan at all of how Chris looked before this update, but now I love it. That contrasting goth look with her smokey white eyes was a visual delight. To complete her new look I think she needs some christian cross earrings, and she would look perfect.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I just finished playing the last update - really really good! (y)(y)(y)

I think the quality of videos is really great (especially the Beth scenes).

Also I was just wondering about last spanking scene with Beth (and two thumbs) plus the mentioning about MC's father health checkup (I am sure the father will recover soon)- is the developer hinting that soon we can see beautiful Beth sandwiched between MC and his father? That would be fun to see - how sassy Beth is willing to do anything to keep her 'upscale' lifestyle. :devilish:

Am I right - Nicke?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EJW and holaje12

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Also I was just wondering about last spanking scene with Beth (and two thumbs) plus the mentioning about MC's father health checkup (I am sure the father will recover soon)- is the developer hinting that soon we can see beautiful Beth sandwiched between MC and his father? That would be fun to see - how sassy Beth is willing to do anything to keep her 'upscale' lifestyle.

Am I right - Nicke?
No.

There's only one penis in the game and it's firmly attached to the MC.

Wordy bla bla that can be skipped:
In my opinion, there are two main groups of players in the adult game world. Those who self-insert into the MC, and those who don't.

Those who self-insert often wants to name the MC. They want to be the only man in the LI's lives (in a sexual way anyhow). They often want harems.

Those who don't self-insert on the other hand, are more interested in the sexual situations the girls are put into. Who does it isn't quite as important.

These opinions on what you enjoy in a story should, IMHO, not be translated into real life. The second group would be fine with what you asked above, the first group would hate it. These two groups are on opposite sides of the never-ending NTR debate. Unfortunately arguments often get heated and carries over to real world accusations and attacks.

Me, personally, I lean more towards the second group, but for this game I decided to embrace the first group as far as men go, and have all the sexual stuff centered around only one man, the MC. On the other hand I know I've stepped on at least one or two sensitive toes with the optional lesbian stuff I'm putting in the game. It's just too hot for me to skip.

Cheers!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No.

In my opinion, there are two main groups of players in the adult game world. Those who self-insert into the MC, and those who don't.

Those who self-insert often wants to name the MC. They want to be the only man in the LI's lives (in a sexual way anyhow). They often want harems.

Those who don't self-insert on the other hand, are more interested in the sexual situations the girls are put into. Who does it isn't quite as important.

These opinions on what you enjoy in a story should, IMHO, not be translated into real life. The second group would be fine with what you asked above, the first group would hate it. These two groups are on opposite sides of the never-ending NTR debate. Unfortunately arguments often get heated and carries over to real world accusations and attacks.

Me, personally, I lean more towards the second group, but for this game I decided to embrace the first group as far as men go, and have all the sexual stuff centered around only one man, the MC. On the other hand I know I've stepped on at least one or two sensitive toes with the optional lesbian stuff I'm putting in the game. It's just too hot for me to skip.

Cheers!
It's also question of what level of immersion you as a player are looking for from the game. The quality of the game and its writing are huge contributors for how immersed i end up getting, and yes the ability to rename MC to my liking definitely does help in immersion.

Also about the question of other men having sexual encounters with LIs, i'd say it heavily depends on the story and situations where it happens. Even as i personally hate netorare, i still know few games where right application of it can push the story to higher heights. For an example, if the early netorare scene is the thing that causes MC to go on the path of self improvement and showing to the girlfriend from start, that he can do way better. Or if it's used as mechanic of you failing to take care of your LIs, if it happens later on in the game. Also there's games that show what happened between LI and another man, before that LI really became LI in the story, which i don't consider netorare either, since unless it's specifically stated that LI is virgin, i expect that they have had some kind of sexual history.

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
HentaiKami ; Exactly my point of view, I think, that the nuances and gradients, are self adjusting, between both extremes which Nicke pointed out.
also a word to the girl on girl content, I personally don't see that as a competition nor it fuels my insecurity, but some players do, and it is understandable mostly that are players, who have a admirable grade of immersion, so they feel that they have to compete with girls, and are aware that they can't.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
HentaiKami ; Exactly my point of view, I think, that the nuances and gradients, are self adjusting, between both extremes which Nicke pointed out.
also a word to the girl on girl content, I personally don't see that as a competition nor it fuels my insecurity, but some players do, and it is understandable mostly that are players, who have a admirable grade of immersion, so they feel that they have to compete with girls, and are aware that they can't.
I mean, i have great deal of immersion on good games, yet i don't find girl on girl scenes as competing with me, more like i see it fun times :p

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
No.

Cheers!
It does not matter to me that much if it is only MC and nobody else - I don't care about NTR debate at all. I just saw 'two thumb' scene and thought is it where the game is going now.

I just find it is funny that MC is banging his dad's wife/girlfriend and if (God forbid) she has sex with her real husband/boyfriend - that would be NTR.

Do you see the irony in this - Nicke?

Also a small note about Harem loving fans (and the same goes for NTR lovers) - don't forget these are just computer games and not the real life. Why don't you try this 'harem' thingy in a real life for yourself, otherwise, everybody is a hero in the parent's basement playing these games.

NOTE: this message is not meant to offend anybody! My motto - enjoy games on this forum. :)

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Also a small note about Harem loving fans (and the same goes for NTR lovers) - don't forget these are just computer games and not the real life. Why don't you try this 'harem' thingy in a real life for yourself, otherwise, everybody is a hero in the parent's basement playing these games.

NOTE: this message is not meant to offend anybody! My motto - enjoy games on this forum. :)
People play games to escape every day reality. While I do like harem style games and think they are fun to play. In real life there is no way I would even attempt a harem. Most men have a hard time not pissing off one woman in their life, having to more than one woman happy would be an impossible task. Think if they are in child bearing ages. Nature make women sync up their cycles. Just think of having 5-6 women on PMSing at the same time, then later in life they all hit menopause at the same time. What a miserable life that would be. My ex-wife and I had our daughter late in life, as in she hit 40 while pregnant. Then the wife hits menopause while the daughter starts having her periods. I stood in their doorway and threw chocolate at them.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right"

I think the two groups have been hijacked by vocal extremists, there's a huge silent majority in the middle that doesn't really mind if two NPCs have sex if it makes sense in the context, but constant demands for either pure harem or NTR force most developers to pick a side.

You should put whatever you want into the game, it's your game, after all.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You should put whatever you want into the game, it's your game, after all.
And I'm stuck here in the middle with you!

This is said often, but I only agree in part. As a game dev, you'll likely be spending years on a project. Of course you must be comfortable with the content you're doing. Otherwise you'll burn out and lose interest.

At the same time, when you monetize it and try to get people to support you, you must also try to please the people, you know?

Games were started around the same time I started MtP, and have no supporters, or are abandoned. But games were also started around the same time that has five times the supporters, or more! We're all influenced by what happens around us, the feedback we get and so on. I see nothing wrong with this. At the same time, trying to please a vocal minority - or worse - everyone, is not a good idea either.

Sorry, rambling again. :)

Sep 3, 2020
And I'm stuck here in the middle with you!

This is said often, but I only agree in part. As a game dev, you'll likely be spending years on a project. Of course you must be comfortable with the content you're doing. Otherwise you'll burn out and lose interest.

At the same time, when you monetize it and try to get people to support you, you must also try to please the people, you know?

Games were started around the same time I started MtP, and have no supporters, or are abandoned. But games were also started around the same time that has five times the supporters, or more! We're all influenced by what happens around us, the feedback we get and so on. I see nothing wrong with this. At the same time, trying to please a vocal minority - or worse - everyone, is not a good idea either.

Sorry, rambling again. :)
after saving up my updates to Maid to Please

for a very long time

here is my feedback

I'm a little bit upset/confused

first of all, I think Elizabeth is the best girl in the entire game

but that's not the problem the problem is I'm monogamous and I hate to cheat

and it feels like this game can't make up its mind if I can reject the girls or not

full disclosure I haven't finished the update yet

and yes so far I can turn down any sex scene

but one minute I'm turning down a character and the next minute I'm making out / flirting with other characters

being forced to go on dates is one thing but then I'm being forced to make out with other characters

I have a reading disability and it's hard to explain myself
but it feels like the choices to reject the girls were added in at the last minute

end of my feedback

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes