4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think the right amount of controversy is a good thing. Sometimes late at night, I regret not burning someone to death. Ah well, we're not done yet I guess.
If it is "Eiscream Queen" please invite me to that BBQ I'm a sucker for Bimbo flambeé :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Nicke

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
you are saying that as a joke, but on this side the tags are most often applied like they are part of the pirate code
View attachment 3291946
I do not agree with your statement.

My personnel experience is different and the amount of people crying a river about content they had to endure because of missing tags in the game threads would be hilarious.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can't please em all...even if you had a huge warning screen right before it with a skip button...you'd still upset someone lol.
Nahhh, it's the perpetually offended internet now days. I don't foot jobs, I think they are grosser than gross but it seems every damn AVN has scenes with footjpbs. I just click through em and move on. People can not helps themselves now days the slightest thing they do not like that have to let everyone know and that it ruined their entire life forever. They really need to bring back swirlies in middle school and toughen up these little whiny bitches on the internet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did what exactly?
being a corrupted cop, nephew of the Intelectual culprit that the perpetrator of the dead of your mother will go unpunished, involved, in the Hit and run, dead of hers, and then befriending you, realizing that you are on a revenge crusade, and not telling you the crucial information she told us at gunpoint in the last chapter.
TL/DR: if Cat were a Guy

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
being a corrupted cop, nephew of the Intelectual culprit that the perpetrator of the dead of your mother will go unpunished, involved, in the Hit and run, dead of hers, and then befriending you, realizing that you are on a revenge crusade, and not telling you the crucial information she told us at gunpoint in the last chapter.
TL/DR: if Cat were a Guy
I know the story. My point was that Catalina didn't kill MC's mother. All her guilt for that part is being silent and covering for guy who did it. But I don't think she deserves being killed in any equation. (PS, if she would be guy, I don't think MC would bang her... er him).

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know the story. My point was that Catalina didn't kill MC's mother. All her guilt for that part is being silent and covering for guy who did it. But I don't think she deserved being killed in any equation. (PS, if she would be guy, I don't think MC would bang her... er him.
I share your point of view, it was this Black Orchid guy who said what if.....

Reactions: Thermophob

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
i am so glad that we finally pounded beth into Oblivion....
I also loved the way Beth's Eyes followed the camera of sorts.... The animation for that scene was amazing similar t the Blowjob she gave MC on the couch.....keep up the good work Nicke

And I also love the fact that MC says to beth we will be doing this more often...
So i am just hoping for more scenes where we pound Beth into Oblivion....

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I know the story. My point was that Catalina didn't kill MC's mother. All her guilt for that part is being silent and covering for guy who did it. But I don't think she deserves being killed in any equation. (PS, if she would be guy, I don't think MC would bang her... er him).
That's not what you said, though.
Dude, no ofence, but you asked for an option to kill a girl. That's tad to bit to much of accommodation.
This implies that you think an option to kill Cat shouldn't exist purely because she's a woman, not because she didn't kill the MC's mother. Do you think Javier deserved to die? He didn't kill the MC's mother either.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This implies that you think an option to kill Cat shouldn't exist purely because she's a woman, not because she didn't kill the MC's mother.
Lol no. I explicitly stated I find Black Orchids demand for an option to kill Catalina unreasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Why is it unreasonable? The MC already killed Javier without hesitation or remorse.
First, it's Nicke's story, and players shouldn't demand any accommodation. If you really hate option you can't kill a girl whom you you were boning day ago, maybe this isn't story for you. Personally, when I find thing I cant swallow in the movie, book, novel, game whatever... I drop it. No point in continuing something I dislike that much.
Second, she really didn't deserve cold blooded murder, and it makes MC no different than people he fights against.

The MC already killed Javier without hesitation or remorse.
Not sure why do you pull Javier so much. It's not such strong argument as you think.
First, he was innocent for MC's mother's death. He was later involved in covering it up. Why would wrongful killing of him, somehow justify killing of Catalina?
Second, by the story he certainly did other crimes. MC even states he did, I paraphrase, 100 things to deserve hell. By all we know about Catalina, she didn't reach that level of evil.
So, in end what's so reasonable about Black Orchid's and your demand for murder of Catalina?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Personally, when I find thing I cant swallow in the movie, book, novel, game whatever... I drop it. No point in continuing something I dislike that much.
As I already said in a previous post, you can like a game, movie or book and still criticise certain aspects of it.

Thermophob said:
Not sure why do you pull Javier so much. It's not such strong argument as you think.
First, he was innocent for MC's mother's death. He was later involved in covering it up. Why would wrongful killing of him, somehow justify killing of Catalina?
Second, by the story he certainly did other crimes. MC even states he did, I paraphrase, 100 things to deserve hell. By all we know about Catalina, she didn't reach that level of evil.
Neither is justified, but I don't see anyone asking for the option to spare Javier. Don't forget that Catalina is also a dirty cop. She's not as bad as Javier, true but she's not exactly innocent either. The MC wouldn't have been able to blackmail her if she was.

Thermophob said:
So, in end what's so reasonable about Black Orchid's and your demand for murder of Catalina?
Literally show me where I've demanded anything in this thread. To be honest, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. If the option to kill Cat had been there, I likely wouldn't have taken it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mibera

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Lol no. I explicitly states I find Black Orchids demand for an option to kill Catalina unreasonable.
You are misunderstanding my point. I am not specifically saying that there should be an option like that but the fact we got absolutely no choice, and he ends up flirting with her (if you are on her path) at the end of that scene makes no sense in the grand scheme of things, an option to just scold her or react ANY OTHER WAY than the MC did would make more sense. MC is not a morally sound character, he has already claimed a life and even RAPED Catalina. I am not demanding anything, I am trying to point out the logic fallacy that is present in that scene (IN MY OWN OPINION).

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I hope I'm not interrupting anything ...

I made a small gallery-related public poll on Patreon, feel free to hop in and vote if you want to. This should be a direct link:

Cheers.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
But I don't think she deserves being killed in any equation. (PS, if she would be guy, I don't think MC would bang her... er him).
This also shows how you misunderstood my point, I am not talking about gender swapping Catalina. What I am trying to say is, if it was just a nameless guy number 17 that was in the passenger seat and did all the same things relating to the murder of MCs mother, what do you think MC would do with the said guy? Flirt with him and take him out on a date?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This also shows how you misunderstood my point, I am not talking about gender swapping Catalina. What I am trying to say is, if it was just a nameless guy number 17 that was in the passenger seat and did all the same things relating to the murder of MCs mother, what do you think MC would do with the said guy? Flirt with him and take him out on a date?
Thermophob was answering to my post, and I misunderstood you, with the genderswaping, you mean anyone else with MC has no relation or interaction, a perfect stranger so to say, I think he would have spared him as well, and not shoot him straight away.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I hope I'm not interrupting anything ...

I made a small gallery-related public poll on Patreon, feel free to hop in and vote if you want to. This should be a direct link:

Cheers.
You may need to set up some sort of tree structure in the gallery since a scene might be just one iteration or have multiple versions (sub, dom, other) and trying to cram that all into one screen may be difficult to navigate. Or have the replay gallery based on the girl plus one for multiples (Jaz/Chris in the hospital for instance). A replay gallery would be much appreciated.

Now back to the discussion about whacking LIs instead of just whacking off to LIs like God intended.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes