4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Catalina's a dirty cop, the lowest of the low, and has now outlived her usefulness by spilling what she knows. Here is where I would have liked to have a choice, rather than the game just interpreting having fucked her as being head over heels for her:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh no my harem game isn't a murder women simulator, what ever will I do!
Yeah, the light-hearted harem froth and the po-faced crime story clash, but they've been doing that from the first. Tonal whiplash is part of the package.

Jan 12, 2022
Really enjoyed the new update. Very satisfied with the stuff with Cat. She's my second favorite(after Beth obviously), so I would have hated for that relationship to be lost. As always, Beth's content was amazing. The one thing that bothers me at this point is the MC's relationship with his "dad." I don't get why he feels like he has to tell him the truth about his mom. Like, he's already fooling around with Beth behind his back. If it were just one of these things, I could see things working out, but I feel like knocking up that tree can only lead to bad things at this point.

I honestly just feel really bad for the guy. First, the woman he loves gets pregnant from someone else and has him raise the kid as his own without telling him. Then the kid that isn't even his sleeps with his new girl behind his back while you're sick. Like, when is this guy gonna catch a W? I guess he's rich, so that's something at least.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The game takes place in an alternate universe where women are part owls.
Joke's on you 'cause I have re-rendered that image for future updates! (+some Sandra expressions, like 5 renders).

Catalina's a dirty cop, the lowest of the low, and has now outlived her usefulness by spilling what she knows. Here is where I would have liked to have a choice, rather than the game just interpreting having fucked her as being head over heels for her:
Having fucked her or not doesn't matter. The root cause is that you choose to increase her affection and/or submissiveness. Don't do that for girls you want nothing to do with. Doing that and sticking your dick in them might land you with 18 years of child support!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The root cause is that you choose to increase her affection and/or submissiveness. Don't do that for girls you want nothing to do with. Doing that and sticking your dick in them might land you with 18 years of child support!
Solid life advice. Can't believe you're giving this away for free.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously again with a new Chris look, her look changes more times they she eats hot meals.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
I think killing her in light of what we learned is a tad too much. As for breakup, they said they would talk about their relationship when they've had time to process shit, so it's still very much in the books
He already told her in the end of this ridiculously stupid scene a shit tone of empty cheesy compliments, so its clear as day that she still will be your LI without a doubt and breaking up with her (if this option will be at all) will be just as "turn off sex scenes with this charachter" option.

Killing her really is way too much, but bashing her head against the wall and rouhing her up for her overly stupid mistake which made you kill wrong person (Uncle being a scum doesnt make it any better), would be way more logical and understandable way of dealing with her after this stunt, other than telling her compliments lol) after all what happened. And dont even start that "she tried to say but mc didnt listen", in game whole days passed before he killed him, this very important info she could blurted out, pressured him to listen, called him on a meeting with serious talk etc. MC: "You are very intelligent woman Catalina" Yeah intelligent as fuck, no less:KEK:

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
He already told her in the end of this ridiculously stupid scene a shit tone of empty cheesy compliments, so its clear as day that she still will be your LI without a doubt and breaking up with her (if this option will be at all) will be just as "turn off sex scenes with this charachter" option.
You should play that scene with 0 Catalina points ... It's a vague Pulp Fiction reference! Probably too reworded to be recognizable.

I don't understand why people give'em girls points, then acts as if they never wanted nothing to do with them.

Reactions: Thermophob

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You should play that scene with 0 Catalina points ... It's a vague Pulp Fiction reference! Probably too reworded to be recognizable.
Lol) How is dating her or not must change MC reaction to what she made him to do by her overly stupid mistake? I know her for a few days, we cliked a bit, we had some lewd escapades, one date and then fucked. During all of this time she had all posibilities to tell MC this without understatment utterly important info. But she didnt and by it she made him took life of the WRONG person for god sake) It would made any sane persons blood boil from justified rage, anger and disappointment, regardless of liked MC her or not, fucked her or not etc.
I don't understand why people give'em girls points, then acts as if they never wanted nothing to do with them.
Easier friend, no need to get sassy over some critique, be better than that. Especially when I wasnt meant anything really bad about your game or insulting to you personally, on the contrary. I liked game more than I expected, well not this retarded moment, but still)

Reactions: Lustfallen
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes