4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Lol) How is dating her or not must change MC reaction to what she made him to do by her overly stupid mistake? I know her for a few days, we cliked a bit, we had some lewd escapades, one date and then fucked. During all of this time she had all posibilities to tell MC this without understatment utterly important info. But she didnt and by it she made him took life of the WRONG person for god sake) It would made any sane persons blood boil from justified rage, anger and disappointment, regardless of liked MC her or not, fucked her or not etc.

Easier friend, no need to get sassy over some critique, be better than that. Especially when I wasnt meant anything really bad about your game or insulting to you personally, on the contrary. I liked game more than I expected, well not this retarded moment, but still)
We cool man, we cool. I'm not upset or anything, it's popped up a few times, that you get scenes based on the points you've chosen. It could be argued that every time there's a scene, you should have a choice. I prefer that choices you make (giving points for example) have longer consequences. You give a girl a submissiveness point on day 6, it can have an effect on day 9 without asking you again.

It's fine to disagree with this design. It might not even be the best design, but it's the path I chose to walk :)

Consider this, though: Is it so strange if Cat didn't fight that hard to tell MC? She's probably afraid of how he will react. She's maybe falling for him a bit? I didn't go very deep into Javier's history and all the reasons he had it coming. There's some but I don't think it struck home that well. It's in those MC thinks about shit that people mostly skip to get to the juicier parts.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
I don't understand why people give'em girls points, then acts as if they never wanted nothing to do with them.
you need to understand that players can change their mind about a certain character as the story goes on, especially when information as crucial as being involved in the murder of the mcs mother is revealed

Reactions: katzenstreu

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
you need to understand that players can change their mind about a certain character as the story goes on, especially when information as crucial as being involved in the murder of the mcs mother is revealed
Fair enough.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
And writers don't have to accommodate that. You're free to stop playing they're free to write the story they want to.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
And writers don't have to accommodate that. You're free to stop playing they're free to write the story they want to.
People can enjoy a game or VN and still criticise certain aspects of it. You do realise that, right? These threads exist so people can discuss the games. It's okay to point out the things you disliked as long as you aren't a dick about it. Personally, I didn't have a problem with the way the MC handled the Cat situation but I can understand why others might.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
People can enjoy a game or VN and still criticise certain aspects of it. You do realise that, right? These threads exist so people can discuss the games. It's okay to point out the things you disliked as long as you aren't a dick about it. Personally, I didn't have a problem with the way the MC handled the Cat situation but I can understand why others might.
There's a big difference between critiquing something and telling someone what they NEED to do. If someone can't differentiate that, they're probably not that great at communicating.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
There's a big difference between critiquing something and telling someone what they NEED to do. If someone can't differentiate that, they're probably not that great at communicating.
english is not my first language, very far from it. nothing i said was meant to be malicious, you however took it as a personal attack aimed DIRECTLY at you and responded with a snarky answer. maybe it is prime to time to go outside and not take everything literally. i like the game but i don't like how that scene was handeled.
you seem to forget that this is a visual novel not a kinetic one, isn't the main purpose of making a visual novel instead of a kinetic one to acommodate for many different choices/outcomes?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
you however took it as a personal attack aimed DIRECTLY at you and responded with a snarky answer
*snark on now* Huh, news to me. *snark off*

I didn't take it as a personal attack at all, and definitely didn't think it was directed at me. My answer was also not remotely snarky, maybe if English isn't your first language you shouldn't be trying to judge tone from a text based response. I am now actually annoyed. Before I was just pointing out that if you're unhappy with the direction a game is going, you can always leave, no one is forcing you to play. Telling the dev what they "need" to do, is at best advice at worst a weird threat, neither of which are critique.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
you seem to forget that this is a visual novel not a kinetic one, isn't the main purpose of making a visual novel instead of a kinetic one to acommodate for many different choices/outcomes?
Dude, no ofence, but you asked for an option to kill a girl. That's tad to bit to much of accommodation.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A good update, finely a good end well overdue, but geez I wish Chris would keep her look for more than one update, the little rocker thing was hot.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I liked the game up until there was no choice in blackmailing someone to give me a blowjob
A tip is to check the tags on a game before playing it. They are not always 100% accurate, but if a game has the blackmail tag, it'd be reasonable to expect blackmail.

tags.jpg

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I find that completely unreasonable...I'm outraged. Tags match the content....???? Dafuq Nicke????
I mean, I realize that the reply will be that it should have been an option, not something that happens. And yeah, it could have been. I guess. So many things could have been choices. Like being bi and seducing Cousin Vlad!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, I realize that the reply will be that it should have been an option, not something that happens. And yeah, it could have been. I guess. So many things could have been choices. Like being bi and seducing Cousin Vlad!
Can't please em all...even if you had a huge warning screen right before it with a skip button...you'd still upset someone lol.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes