4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You may need to set up some sort of tree structure in the gallery since a scene might be just one iteration or have multiple versions (sub, dom, other) and trying to cram that all into one screen may be difficult to navigate. Or have the replay gallery based on the girl plus one for multiples (Jaz/Chris in the hospital for instance). A replay gallery would be much appreciated.
Well, I'm not much of a coder to be honest. I'll probably look at other galleries I like and be heavily inspired. I would definitely like to be able to sort them by girl at least.

Reactions: JJ1960
Jun 7, 2023
Finally got around to playing this,and ,man,I've been missing out.

Love all the options you have,and I'm a big fan of the female character models.

Looking forward to more.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Love the game/story. Have to ask is there a Bimbo route for any of the girls?.
I'd say no. There's one girl (Sandra) who I planned to make a bitchy bimbo, but she joined late and don't have much screen time. Besides, I'm confident people will say that so far, she's just bitchy.

Reactions: JaszMan

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'd say no. There's one girl (Sandra) who I planned to make a bitchy bimbo, but she joined late and don't have much screen time. Besides, I'm confident people will say that so far, she's just bitchy.
Give them chance to bone her, maybe they will like her more :D
Concerning the looks, she is behind Beth, on pair with Ashley. Better looking than Catalina or Hannah. (Personally, I am not big fan of flat chested tiny girls, so I didn't mention them, but I guess they have their audience).

Reactions: PenisBonusPaxInDomi

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I posted a Friday Progress Update.

It's full of ranting and can be found on and

A question to go along with it: Do you ship Jas+Chris or are you keeping them apart? Maybe you even keep a save for both paths?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

A question to go along with it: Do you ship Jas+Chris or are you keeping them apart? Maybe you even keep a save for both paths?
Sub paths together...love seperate.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
that's fine, All the girls can atleast become Submissive. Great Models used in the game. Waiting for next update wish I knew a similar game with a bit more corruption. Mind you when it comes to the title....well you could have called it Taming the Brat... I mean Elisabeth. ;)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

I'm not so stoked about shipping Jas and Chris long-term (though I would probably do a playthrough with that path just to see it), but they can certainly both have concurrent playtime together with MC. I prefer a separate solo path for MC with each.

Also, Chris needs to start with at least +10 ass points to level the playing field, cuz she's got a real cute keister.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm not so stoked about shipping Jas and Chris long-term (though I would probably do a playthrough with that path just to see it), but they can certainly both have concurrent playtime together with MC. I prefer a separate solo path for MC with each.

Also, Chris needs to start with at least +10 ass points to level the playing field, cuz she's got a real cute keister.
I have no plans for lesbian content/relationships etc outside of the MC's field of view or influence. What's the point with two girls having sex if there's no man there to watch? In an adult game setting I mean, don't mix in real life!

Although, if you ship it, walking in on it and joining in unexpectedly or being a voyeur could have its attractions. Too much straying into this content is a minefield though and will anger some greatly! :oops:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Honestly care about Beth as she is the main character to focus on... Followed by Jas... Mayb the bitchy friend in the future...
But Beth Tops everyone else ....

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes