4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I went and did it again. Another Friday Progress Update!

It seems to be my 44th one on Patreon. At least the 44th post tagged Progress Update. Not even a year!

If you for any reason want to read it, it's available as a public post on and

It has a picture of Miko!

Now a question: Should I change the front page pic on here? I wonder how to do an animated one. Or an animated signature?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I went and did it again. Another Friday Progress Update!

It seems to be my 44th one on Patreon. At least the 44th post tagged Progress Update. Not even a year!

If you for any reason want to read it, it's available as a public post on and

It has a picture of Miko!

Now a question: Should I change the front page pic on here? I wonder how to do an animated one. Or an animated signature?
make one of Beth of that animation you did in the garage, that was pretty dope

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Friday! Let's paaaaaaarty.

If you're not invited to any party, you can always spend the evening reading my public Friday Progress Update on and

It's the same on both sites though so it's more of an or than an and if you know what I mean. It makes sense when I read it slowly.

Have a great weekend!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

If you're not invited to any party, you can always spend the evening reading my public Friday Progress Update on and

It's the same on both sites though so it's more of an or than an and if you know what I mean. It makes sense when I read it slowly.

Have a great weekend!
Minor correction to the caption:

"Who's a good best girl and wants a treat?" :love:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Have a great weekend!
Beth may be the favorite for most, but for me Hannah is the best girl, she is such a sweetheart, total wife material :love:. Not sure what the plans are for the endgame, but I wouldn't mind a serious relationship with her. The rest I mostly treat in the "sub" way because that's more fun, but not Hannah. Not gonna simp like Joshy92 would but that's my two cents :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Minor correction to the caption:

"Who's a good best girl and wants a treat?" :love:
I'll let you be the judge of that after the update!

Beth may be the favorite for most, but for me Hannah is the best girl, she is such a sweetheart, total wife material :love:. Not sure what the plans are for the endgame, but I wouldn't mind a serious relationship with her. The rest I mostly treat in the "sub" way because that's more fun, but not Hannah. Not gonna simp like Joshy92 would but that's my two cents :ROFLMAO:
I don't know who this Joshy92 fella is, but I find it hard to believe he'd be a bigger simp than you are right now! What do you mean "wife material"? You're meant to spank her, then reward her with some atm if she counted them correctly. The way some people play the game, phew!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't know who this Joshy92 fella is, but I find it hard to believe he'd be a bigger simp than you are right now! What do you mean "wife material"? You're meant to spank her, then reward her with some atm if she counted them correctly. The way some people play the game, phew!
oh boy then you haven't seen nothing yet if you think I'm a bigger simp than he is :ROFLMAO: Maybe he doesn't play your game, but he is generally known as the resident simp of F95.

Anyway, if you include some lewd handholding with Hannah in the next update or two I'll be happy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For the rest of us mortals, we can only strive in vain and futility, to even hope to approach his ascended level of simpdom.
And we all love him for it.
We look at him the same way ancient Greeks looked at Olympus : With reverence, humility, shaking our heads and sighing and healthy dose of fear.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Knowing Joshy, he would simp for all the girls here, even for that who run with all the money you gave her for bikini.... In fact he would fall hard for her.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes