4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah and 10 bucks those bitching about it are the same fuckers who spend hours playing fortnight, it's just fucking pixels.
Press the escape button, preferences, skip unseen text, and then press CRTL and stop bitching.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah and 10 bucks those bitching about it are the same fuckers who spend hours playing fortnight, it's just fucking pixels.
Press the escape button, preferences, skip unseen text, and then press CRTL and stop bitching.
And yet I have seen you carry on about NTR or say devs are milkers.
Bit hypocritical, no?

BTW I don't play fortnight.

Vanargand0002

Aug 7, 2020
Have to say, didn't expect this at first from the description. Very good story and renders. Worth to wait for till now.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I see that said a lot about the description. I guess it's not really selling the game!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I see that said a lot about the description. I guess it's not really selling the game!
I mean it's pretty fucking vague if we are being honest. I love the game but that description is definitely not what sold me on it, I just try lot of games and see what sticks. In a vacuum I wouldn't give it a second glance just based on that.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I mean it's pretty fucking vague if we are being honest. I love the game but that description is definitely not what sold me on it, I just try lot of games and see what sticks. In a vacuum I wouldn't give it a second glance just based on that.
You're hired to write me a better one! It pays in satisfaction and hugs. Otherwise I guess I'll have to look into it myself. I wrote it really, really early in development. I'm not even sure what a good one looks like.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You're hired to write me a better one! It pays in satisfaction and hugs. Otherwise I guess I'll have to look into it myself. I wrote it really, really early in development. I'm not even sure what a good one looks like.
ha, maybe when I'm sober I'll give it a shot :ROFLMAO: Anyway I didn't mean to give you shit, but that short description is not that big of a selling point :)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
ha, maybe when I'm sober I'll give it a shot :ROFLMAO: Anyway I didn't mean to give you shit, but that short description is not that big of a selling point :)
That's not even shit man, that's just a normal opinion. I don't think I've seen any critique of the game so far that has upset me and I've heard some mean things :) I'm looking forward to reading it. Don't be shy!

Vanargand0002

Aug 7, 2020
Tbh I personally look more at the covers of the games and decide from that. I usually read the description if I am not really sure from the renders/screenshots or when the name intrigues me(was the case here xD still decided to play based on renders). This game had good renders and turned out to be over all very enjoyable. But I notice that description every time I check up on this thread.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Tbh I personally look more at the covers of the games and decide from that. I usually read the description if I am not really sure from the renders/screenshots or when the name intrigues me(was the case here xD still decided to play based on renders). This game had good renders and turned out to be over all very enjoyable. But I notice that description every time I check up on this thread.
I think the renders are kind of boring too. They're almost all from before there were sex scenes, and a few are pretty bad too. And there are no animations. I don't own the thread though so I can't update it easily. Plus I don't know how to get animations in there, or into a sig, or I'd have the Beth or Cat sex scenes as signatures instead of stills :)

Reactions: JJ1960

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
So, I'm a snowflake because I don't like certain things?

I don't care what sex scenes are in a game as long as they can be avoided.
If I'm not on a girls path I don't want to sleep with her.

And I didn't complain I just left.
Nope. You're still here...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Best day of the week! Am I right or am I right?

I wrote one of those free Friday Progress Update on and . It has a safe-for-work picture of Beth too.

The "improve the game overview text" competition is dead in the water as the only contestant, Elduriel, is still dead-drunk, for the 6th day in a row.

Have a nice weekend, folks. Remember, the source to happiness is Peace, Love, and Ass to Mouth.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
From the post:

But how long does that mean that AtM from Sandra to Ashley will take?

Seems pretty easy to me:

Ashley: Oh, no! I accidentally sat on my ice cream cone!
Sandra: We are a full service ice cream shop. Let me take care of cleaning that up for you. But we can't let that delicious ice cream go to waste...

<Bow-chicka-bow-wow music starts playing>

• Haha
Reactions: katzenstreu
4.00 star(s) 60 Votes