4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I like this! the tag that's missing (and descripes it best in my opinion) is "Comedy".
(because you could think from the tags, this is kind of dark. it's not!)
eh, wouldn't call this a comedy really, it's a pretty standard themed game ... last good comedy themed avn I played was probably Harem Highlander... There may be some funny scenes but that doesn't make it a comedy.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Shhh no spoilers :)

The update also have an animation I'm actually pleased with. But it's the last one in the entire update!
Is it the Catalina one? I had to watch it again just to see the wonderful way her hair animated. Really impressive.

Then I had to watch it again for, um, other reasons...

Reactions: Nicke

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is it the Catalina one? I had to watch it again just to see the wonderful way her hair animated. Really impressive.

all the animations were pretty decent though, hard to pick a favorite... while I don't particularly like the ICP, that walking away animation was great

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
Can someone pls share a save ? !! my saves crash the game even after updating sancho mod .. really don't want to start over >_<

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017

The second one, to be specific. I'm not unhappy with all the others but it's my favorite. Yes, we're allowed to have favorites!

Reactions: JJ1960

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a (requested) Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.

================================
April 12, 2024
Updated the port to the new game version v0.14.2
New: unlocker for the new added replay gallery

================================

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.14.2 (~680MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some preview pics:
MaidToPlease_01.jpg MaidToPlease_02.jpg MaidToPlease_03.jpg

Last edited:

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Getting very creative with animations mr.kubrick, big like .
Humour is still fresh and sharp which makes sense since i caught reference to certain movie character you uncultured swine.
I really liked the aftermath scene with handcuffs. :giggle:

And talking 'bout jokes here's one that came to my mind.
I know ,i know it's lame but i had to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just discovered the game. I'm an instant fan. Sure, it is not really that original but the characters are a lot of fun and look great too. In particular, I'm really surprised how much I came to like Lopez as the game progressed.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Well, this is a very nice game, enjoyed it so far and i would like to see more. In the next few days i'll drop a review, you got a new supporter Dev. ;)

Reactions: Nicke

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Congrats on the release, Nicke! Loved the physics in the Officer Lopez' scene. When the sex is vigorous, it's just wrong when nothing is flopping or flying around.

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
I just discovered the game. I'm an instant fan. Sure, it is not really that original but the characters are a lot of fun and look great too. In particular, I'm really surprised how much I came to like Lopez as the game progressed.
And Nickle wants to kill her! I guess he's already prepared everything.
(He once shared with this terrible secret) :oops: And not only this. He was also supported by some guy with an axe (n)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is that a McNulty joke in there? When Jack thinks 'What the fuck did I do?' followed by 'Wisely you don't say that out loud.'

Stellar.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes