4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I just discovered the game. I'm an instant fan. Sure, it is not really that original but the characters are a lot of fun and look great too. In particular, I'm really surprised how much I came to like Lopez as the game progressed.
Not original? Really? I can't think of a single AVN that is even close to the same premise or overall plot. The only complaints I can see are the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, just finished first playthrough. Writing is great! I could make a few minor critiques about the game here or there, but won't because overall it's just so good.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
This is one of the oldest tales there is; it is a tale about revenge.
what?? revenge?? :eek: wait. i thought it was about sex... but revenge?, what am i supposed to do? knock up my new step mom just to piss off my dad (who incidentally is still alive)o_O i don't know if i'm ready for this. :unsure::whistle::devilish:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what?? revenge?? :eek: wait. i thought it was about sex... but revenge?, what am i supposed to do? knock up my new step mom just to piss off my dad (who incidentally is still alive)o_O i don't know if i'm ready for this. :unsure::whistle::devilish:
It's trying to do two things at once: "Fuckboy MC wading through a sea of open legs" and "gritty revenge drama". The former has been more prominent than the latter so far, but whether that combination gels for you is a matter of taste. It's not (directly) about getting revenge on the dad or his new partner, though.

I sort of like the MC of the first one because he has a very stupid sense of humour, while increasingly of the opinion that the MC of the second one should just turn the gun on himself. But your mileage may vary.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Just started the game. Met Hannah. Was wondering why there is a midget standing in my door. Maybe neighbors kid, girls face looks like being 12 years old top but she claims to be 18. No way.

Next day, another kid from kindergarten is standing at my door. Miko. Says she's here for an interview, but what is she going to interview for at the age of 6? Meanwhile Hannah crashs face first into a tree. She asks me if this new baby kid next to me is my girlfriend, so she clearly has a concussion or thinks I'm a pedo. Great start, game. Great start.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Just started the game. Met Hannah. Was wondering why there is a midget standing in my door. Maybe neighbors kid, girls face looks like being 12 years old top but she claims to be 18. No way.
Hannah is 163 cm / 5'4 tall. It's the same height as for example Kevin Hart, Megan Fox, Michael J Fox, Mila Kunis, Janet Jackson, and Joe Pesci.

Stop hating on short people! It's not even that short for a girl.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Next day, another kid from kindergarten is standing at my door. Miko. Says she's here for an interview, but what is she going to interview for at the age of 6? Meanwhile Hannah crashs face first into a tree. She asks me if this new baby kid next to me is my girlfriend, so she clearly has a concussion or thinks I'm a pedo. Great start, game. Great start.
Yeah, I immediately rejected both of them because of the paedo vibes, but they seem a bit less obviously under-age if you go further on in the story.

• Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's all good, since I'm digging the writing and the story so far. I'm just having fun with it.
Let me know how old they feel when you get further in. I'm genuinely curious. I can recall one person in 1.5 years, sometime early on, also thinking Hannah looks young but I think that's it (I don't think of Gregers as a person!)

I got some more complaints on early Miko and saw their point and visually aged her up. Nothing on her either since then.

Either way I'm comfortable with them. I don't think they look under their intended age, and I don't think they live or act like it either, and I have no interest or intent to play on loli vibes.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes