4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Loving it! Yes it's some cliche topics but it's all done in a very fresh way.

MC's dad is neither dead nor an asshole they actually have a great relationship ( so quite a bit of guilt messing with Elizabeth). On this note it seems obvious now that the dad knows already he's not MC's bio-dad. They've been comically interrupted so many times I except MC to just shout it next time and the dad to be like "....yeah? so what I raised you that makes me your dad".

Wide cast of girls that all feel very unique and each hits a certain scratch. Hannah by god is so adorkable. MC showing again how dense he can be for a detective. First he misses that Christine is a girl then when Hannah wakes him up with "no... I REALLY LIKE LIKE you." dude the girl is fishing for "3 words 8 letters say them and I'm yours" (omg clearly I'm a dork too haha). I felt really bad after this episode though cause its clear how much MC's philandering is hurting people. He's carefree about it but Hannah is going through the throes of her first love and is gonna get hurt just like Jessica and maybe even Elizabeth (though in a different wasy). Will he fuck around until it all blows up or will he have a come to jesus moment?

Cop side of it is interesting too. Too often with stories like this the overarching investigation is boring so I skip towards the characters but I've been reading it all and enjoying it. Can't wait for more!

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
It is really annoying when a character is always interrupted when trying to tell someone something. I always hate it.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It is really annoying when a character is always interrupted when trying to tell someone something. I always hate it.
It sets the base for a funny scene where the "dad" says: "Oh, I figured it out when I found out that I couldn't make Beth pregnant, but it was the perfect excuse for not marrying her". LOL

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Hannah is 163 cm / 5'4 tall. It's the same height as for example Kevin Hart, Megan Fox, Michael J Fox, Mila Kunis, Janet Jackson, and Joe Pesci.

Stop hating on short people! It's not even that short for a girl.
I agree, my wife is 140cm, I'm 180cm, it gets old, she's 38 but looks like 17, she started calling me daddy just to freak out and piss people off, one time she was forced to show her ID, some asshole call the police when we were kissing in a restaurant.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I agree, my wife is 140cm, I'm 180cm, it gets old, she's 38 but looks like 17, she started calling me daddy just to freak out and piss people off, one time she was forced to show her ID, some asshole call the police when we were kissing in a restaurant.
dude's a troll, waste of space to respond to it really

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
It sets the base for a funny scene where the "dad" says: "Oh, I figured it out when I found out that I couldn't make Beth pregnant, but it was the perfect excuse for not marrying her". LOL
A lot of annoyance isn't made up for by a small laugh sadly.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Repetative comedy is a thing (And incredibly funny when done right). Might not be your thing specifically, but that in and of itself doesn't make it annoying.
I like the interruption skit and I'm pretty sure MC will never get to tell his dad about it. What makes it truly funny for me is that MC does the exact same thing to Cat when she has something to say but now it's self inflicted. I have no idea what it is Cat is trying to tell MC but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't "what's our relationship" as MC assumed.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
I like the interruption skit and I'm pretty sure MC will never get to tell his dad about it. What makes it truly funny for me is that MC does the exact same thing to Cat when she has something to say but now it's self inflicted. I have no idea what it is Cat is trying to tell MC but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't "what's our relationship" as MC assumed.
It's pretty simple, she is trying to tell him she was driving the car.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It's pretty simple, she is trying to tell him she was driving the car.
If that were the case it would be really evil against the player and I don't feel this is the type of game to do that but who knows. It will be a real disappointment if it turns out like that though.

• Sad
Reactions: Nicke

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a bad update, the sauna stuff was sexy as fuck, and glad Chrissy has blonde hair, her and Mako would make a great pair of fuck toys.

Reactions: rejejvaca

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
The Acting Lessons reference made my heart shatter all over again. One of the saddest moments in AVNs, thank you for not doing that to us!

But anyway, really great so far! I'm hoping we won't have to do much choosing between the girls, can't pick a favorite atm

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She's about a head shorter than the MC. Anyway, she's not even the shortest girl.

Can't help you with the age impression. I intended her to look 18, and act and live like it.
ya know the trouble with making girls ... like around 18 - 25 ... most girls nowadays .... look that age and end up 15-16 ... then the reverse my son's nurse for example says shes 36 .. looks 20 ... i mean damn really ... and here i'm as old as the freakin earth :(

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Mmmm..... I didn't like the "run for the life" after the deed with Hannah, treating her just like a fuckdoll......
Other than that, with the dad is fun to get interrupted every time, but with Catalina you need to let her speak, because I have the feeling that what she has to say is important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

bluestrider

Dec 2, 2017
The 'being interrupted talking to Dad' running gag (if that's what it is) doesn't work because every time is the same thing. It wasn't really funny to begin with and it doesn't go anywhere. They're just sat down talking in the Dad's office and then someone knocks on the door and MC sighs. That's ok as a starting point, but if you had it escalate so the reasons for the interruption get more and more absurd each time and the MC gets more and more annoyed, it could actually be funny. Maybe a tree falls into the office, or MC hires a plane to fly past with a banner but the banner gets printed in Russian.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes