4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Point is: with the dad we know what the MC wants to say, so no big deal.
But with Catalina we don't know, and it's getting annoying if every time the MC stops her!

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Point is: with the dad we know what the MC wants to say, so no big deal.
But with Catalina we don't know, and it's getting annoying if every time the MC stops her!
I like that the interaction mirrors the one with dad, although it would be better if the interruption didn't come from the MC, but if what Cat has to say is actually important and would affect MC's feelings towards her then let us decide if we want to hear her out. Removing agency from the player with important information is not a good plan.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I like that the interaction mirrors the one with dad, although it would be better if the interruption didn't come from the MC, but if what Cat has to say is actually important and would affect MC's feelings towards her then let us decide if we want to hear her out. Removing agency from the player with important information is not a good plan.
A choice to be "spoiled" or not wouldn't be a choice at all. Everyone would pick that option. So instead of having the game where the player doesn't hear her out with whatever that will lead to, we'd have another game where the player heard her out the first time.

It would be a different game. Maybe it would even be a better game. But it wouldn't be the game I wanted to make.

I do read and appreciate all feedback, no matter if I agree with it or not. Some of it I knew would come because I made some borderline controversial choices. Some of it is completely unexpected.

About repetitive humor (all this stuff ain't aimed at the post I'm quoting, just the thread in general). It doesn't have to constantly escalate to be funny to me. It can even do the complete opposite.

Imaginary scene 14 updates from now:
MC: So, about mom.
Charles: Yes?
<door knock>
MC: Ah, for fuck's sake.
<MC leaves>

Through previous repetition, this minimal conversation would get a chuckle out of me. I'm giggling on the inside just thinking about it. Is it only me? At least that would mean my mom was always right, I am special.

bluestrider

Dec 2, 2017
About repetitive humor (all this stuff ain't aimed at the post I'm quoting, just the thread in general). It doesn't have to constantly escalate to be funny to me. It can even do the complete opposite.

Imaginary scene 14 updates from now:
MC: So, about mom.
Charles: Yes?
<door knock>
MC: Ah, for fuck's sake.
<MC leaves>
For me, that imaginary scene has escalated it a little though, which makes it funnier. Now MC can't even say 'mom' without being immediately interrupted, and his reaction is stronger. That might make me chuckle if it happened in the next update. 14 updates from now... (I know you're not being literal but) I'm not so sure the pay off is worth it.

Anyway, humour is subjective, etc. I enjoyed the game!

Reactions: felixboy

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
For me, that imaginary scene has escalated it a little though, which makes it funnier. Now MC can't even say 'mom' without being immediately interrupted, and his reaction is stronger. That might make me chuckle if it happened in the next update. 14 updates from now... (I know you're not being literal but) I'm not so sure the pay off is worth it.

Anyway, humour is subjective, etc. I enjoyed the game!
Oh, it definitely won't happen in 14 updates.

By that time the zombie apocalypse will have happened and everyone we know from the game today will be dead already.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Wait what? I was not really expecting that plot twist lmao.
MC being an agent and the VN actually has a Spy setting really caught me off-guard.
I guess it was sort-of hinted early on with how MC behaves/has knowledge of certain things like martial arts & identifying the name of the gun & handling it. Loving it tho.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello, fine folks, perverts, and degenerates, it's FRIDAY again!

As you've already guessed, this means I've posted my weekly public progress update on and .

Grab an ice cream and sit down for a read.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Always weird to me when I start playing a game for the corruption/domination stuff so I can fap, then just keep going cause it's interesting. I did not sign up for this, what is happening?
It's a classic bait-and-switch. Sort of like going to a Hooters restaurant and finding out you actually like the wings.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Nicke hopefully we will take beth behind the Kitchen counter in this upcoming update.
Meet in the Kitchen late at Night, Beth is there, we make out, undress her, "Dad" comes, she hides behind the counter and we fuck her mouth and beth gets the mouthful.

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: Nicke and Twistty

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Friday the 13th. Is that an excuse to not write a Friday Progress Update?

Probably. Almost certainly. But I did it anyway!

*wild cheering from the crowds*

You can find it as a public post on my and .

I'll be honest though, it doesn't contain anything of great weight. It's mostly just me shitposting and rambling, you can safely skip it and watch some dancing cheerleaders or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, have a magnificent weekend and good luck with the rest of today!

Edit: I guess it doesn't work to just put a link like that on here. Well, whatever :(

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I just posted another Friday Progress Update!

As you can tell from the first line in the progress update, it's not really aimed at you guys, but you can still find it as a public post on and .

I'd try to insert some funnies here but honestly, I'm drawing blanks. I think I need sleep!

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes