4.10 star(s) 62 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, indeed. It's FRIDAY!

I wrote a fish-free progress update on and

It's kinda long. If you're not into books and shit, best skip it. Eat ice cream instead. Or at least while reading.

Have a nice weekend!
It seems after the next update I will extract the .rpa if there are any and just look at all the pictures, after playing it. Seeing if I missed anything...

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
hoo boy, that story line took a FAST left turn there, thought i accidentally skipped something at first haha. kickass game though, everything is fleshed out really well and the chicks are hot. spent the last number of hours working through it and im almost done with the current form, rather bittersweet really.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
hoo boy, that story line took a FAST left turn there, thought i accidentally skipped something at first haha. kickass game though, everything is fleshed out really well and the chicks are hot. spent the last number of hours working through it and im almost done with the current form, rather bittersweet really.
actually, scratch one thing. stacy the ice cream princess is ugly as sin lol

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Yay! It's Friday!

It has happened a couple of times (yes, twice) that people have asked where the progress report is, when I haven't posted it early enough in the day. Two readers are twice as many as one, and infinitely more than none. I'm doing this for you guys!

The progress report is up on and , as always. Public posts, obviously. This week, I babble some about my choices in character design.

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you get as much ice cream as I usually do under the tree, unlikely as that is.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Yay! It's Friday!

It has happened a couple of times (yes, twice) that people have asked where the progress report is, when I haven't posted it early enough in the day. Two readers are twice as many as one, and infinitely more than none. I'm doing this for you guys!

The progress report is up on and , as always. Public posts, obviously. This week, I babble some about my choices in character design.

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you get as much ice cream as I usually do under the tree, unlikely as that is.
This explains Miko's Dawson casting!

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Yay! It's Friday!

Come on Nicke....
Dont make us wait....
Let us pound Beth into Oblivion in this update....She deserves that loving and so do we....

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Excellent update....Hannah's orgasm face is the absolute render highlight of the year! Closely followed by the Beth blowjob where he hair falls down...damn that is an amazing animation. Always say, do them right, or don't bother at all...top notch work as usual.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Phew.

We made it, guys. All the Friday Progress Updates for 2023 are now posted! Hallelujah!

If you want to read it, it's here: or . Public posts of course.

If you don't want to read it, please tell me why and I promise not to read it! Har har har.

Happy new year and all that stuff. See you 2024.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, some of the poses I've seen the MC in have been cheesy as fuck, but what the hell is up with this?

whatthispose.png

The load bearing leg is on the right, but all the weight is on the other side of his hips, leg cocked, balanced against a doorframe on the tip of his elbow? What? Just lean him against the wall instead of these weird poses.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
A little late to the party. Just finished the most recent update on here. Looking forward to seeing just how our revenge filled protagonist is going to get out of this one.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday.

I wrote another of them Friday Progress Updates and posted it as a public post on and .

Go read it!

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Please tell me we will be progressing with Beth in this one.... Because we have been teased enough....Please tell me we get to pound Beth into Oblivion.... Nicke :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nicke
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes