4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I deff think it's going to be an option. I don't think everyone will want to date her especially since a lot of people saw this coming.

I just think her character is quite interesting so hoping there is a way to keep things going with her, maybe get her help taking the testicles down.
will be a tough choice for some, but we never met mommy in the game so there is no emotional connection to her which would make me shoot her that much more, plus I always liked her scenes, so more than likely I won't kill her if given the option

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
will be a tough choice for some, but we never met mommy in the game so there is no emotional connection to her which would make me shoot her that much more, plus I always liked her scenes, so more than likely I won't kill her if given the option
I didn't dislike her character; once past the rough edges and the fact that she is shady as hell... but, if she did the deed... can you say, "Dead woman walking"? Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Enjoying the game and story but I really wish the dev could improve the faces of the characters eventually. This picture of Sandra looks like she's secretly a female Gollum.
never made that connection but you're absolutely right, I hope nothing will ever be forced with her

NoM3rcy

Jul 28, 2021
Enjoying the game and story but I really wish the dev could improve the faces of the characters eventually. This picture of Sandra looks like she's secretly a female Gollum.
LOL! ... oh man....I was drinking when I read this....almost choke to dead

• Haha
Reactions: Sugoda77

NoM3rcy

Jul 28, 2021
I wouldn't mind a few renders if she was only wearing Gollum's wardrobe...
I dont know about that....but I think that after this gollum talk It'll be some sort of reference about it in the dialogs in the next update jajaja

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I dont know about that....but I think that after this gollum talk It'll be some sort of reference about it in the dialogs in the next update jajaja
first you are trusted with the task to tell Abhai that he posted her pic in the wrong thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Abhai

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, folks.

I wrote another Friday Progress Update. One of those things that are only mildly interesting, and only for pervs who are invested in the game to levels that their mothers would never approve of.

If you're one of them, you can find it here: .

If you're not, well, they're there if you ever change your mind :)

Have a nice weekend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank's Nicke for the Update ! :unsure:Catarina a small role ? :unsure:well guess she will be a good Hispano by end of that Update, or to say it more friendly, she'll join her Uncle. :(:cry:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Hey, folks.

I wrote another Friday Progress Update. One of those things that are only mildly interesting, and only for pervs who are invested in the game to levels that their mothers would never approve of.

If you're one of them, you can find it here: .

If you're not, well, they're there if you ever change your mind :)

Have a nice weekend.
Nicke please no more teasing with Beth... Its been going on for far too long... We have to pound her into oblivion...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thank's Nicke for the Update ! :unsure:Catarina a small role ? :unsure:well guess she will be a good Hispano by end of that Update, or to say it more friendly, she'll join her Uncle. :(:cry:
Say after me: Catalina! :)

Nicke please no more teasing with Beth... Its been going on for far too long... We have to pound her into oblivion...
:cautious:

And I'm just here, for the moment the front picture of the game, enters the game itself...
That's all? I can send you a pm when it happens. If it happens. :)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
Sep 14, 2023
That's all? I can send you a pm when it happens. If it happens. :)
No I love the path to it too. I love the interaction with Elisabeth and the maid, and the neighbor girl. I just think that's enough, and the other external girls are a bit of waste of time. I just love watching the story unfold...

A little bit like 'no more money', where I'm waiting for the relationship of MC and his 'sister', but still he goes out and fucks around (which in my eyes again, is a waste of time).

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes