4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
"An hour in a wonderful car, in great weather, in the company of a pretty girl. An awful hour." That's an excellent description.

Enjoying this game.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Nicke .... I have to say for the animations... Awesome...
I specially love the way Beth's Hair fell over her shoulder while she was giving us pleasure.....
They have to take the next step soon... Please dont delay the inevitable anymore.... Everything that was supposed to happen to buildup the tension has happened....

Reactions: JJ1960

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You have to give us the option to have nothing to do with sandra. Not only is she in insufferable cunt, she's too damn ugly for it to be tolerable.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
An excellent game, with good renderings and a plot, with all my heart I wish the developer success in his work, thank you for the game, I had a lot of fun and will wait for its completion.:cool:(y)

Reactions: MixQQ

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I've seen some comments about how maybe Beth is twisting her head a bit too far in her eagerness to check out the MC and Ashley.

I can assure you it's only the camera angle that makes it seem strange! To prove this, I'm attaching three images from other angles to show you everything is looking fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I've seen some comments about how maybe Beth is twisting her head a bit too far in her eagerness to check out the MC and Ashley.

I can assure you it's only the camera angle that makes it seem strange! To prove this, I'm attaching three images from other angles to show you everything is looking fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cloudfw

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, not really a total cliffhanger if you pay any attention to their interactions from the time he met her.

She's tried numerous times to tell him the whole truth but everytime she tried to talk to him he shut her up.

I still started a relationship with her so hopefully I don't have to murderise the woman so soon after getting together.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
To be fair, not really a total cliffhanger if you pay any attention to their interactions from the time he met her.

She's tried numerous times to tell him the whole truth but everytime she tried to talk to him he shut her up.

I still started a relationship with her so hopefully I don't have to murderise the woman so soon after getting together.
I think it's unlikely MC will just shoot her dead, but it's possibly going to be an option

Reactions: BlackKnight6666
4.00 star(s) 60 Votes