4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hello, freaks!

It's Friday and I have returned with another progress update. Guess where you can read it as a public post? That's right! On and !

The breaking news is that Beth is staying.
:LOL:Love the Half-Life 3 reference! Chef's kiss and a bit salt thrown at Valve!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Hello, freaks!

It's Friday and I have returned with another progress update. Guess where you can read it as a public post? That's right! On and !

The breaking news is that Beth is staying.
You better not be jerking me around again. :cautious:

Oct 16, 2023
So I am away for a few weeks, forget the pw for my account and has to start anew, and come back to this...

cold_jess.png hertz.png

Nicke, have you no place in your cold, cold heart for the poor lonely pixels?

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
That is since 2017, I have almost as many in less than a year. You are a Dev, I'm just a dirty old man.:LOL:

Edit, I know I have made more posts but I have been on threads that have seriously nuked from mods.
If you used your pc for renderings, instead of watching renderings, you would have less time to post too...

And we are thankful for that...

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
If you used your pc for renderings, instead of watching renderings, you would have less time to post too...

And we are thankful for that...
I can barely run a computer let alone make a render. I called out IT department almost every day I worked threating to throw the Toughbook computer out of a moving ambulance.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I can barely run a computer let alone make a render. I called out IT department almost every day I worked threating to throw the Toughbook computer out of a moving ambulance.
Lets hope that dev knows a bit more of computers, I can't wait for the next update... And at the same time we can continue shit posting all over this forum.... :)

Reactions: divingmedic

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Good Evening and/or Good afternoon, ice cream lovers.

I'm back with another progress report about, well, Beth I guess. Is she in or is she out this week? Find out in my public progress update on and !

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I'm back with another progress report about, well, Beth I guess. Is she in or is she out this week? Find out in my public progress update on and !
Are we 'in' Beth? About the only question worth asking :)

Also...out of reactions...and coffee....so...yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024

Okay, I need to man up
I regret coming off like a jerk a couple weeks ago.
You're right, I didn't know you or how you roll.
You're doing a great job here and I'm a big fan of how you tell a story.
My apologies.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello, party people.

I posted this week's progress report as a public post on and !

To lure you guys to click the post, there is a picture of Beth in there. If that doesn't work, I didn't want you to click anyway, and my dad is stronger than yours. Or, more suitable for F95zone, my mom got a bigger ass than yours. So there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hello, party people.

I posted this week's progress report as a public post on and !

To lure you guys to click the post, there is a picture of Beth in there. If that doesn't work, I didn't want you to click anyway, and my dad is stronger than yours. Or, more suitable for F95zone, my mom got a bigger ass than yours. So there.
Just to clarify...

You moms got a bigger ass than my moms....or...my ass personally? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes