4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MaidToPlease-0.14.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
holy shit .. love this update ..... just one thing ... its down not done :love::love::love:
That shit is my biggest downfall. A correct word, just not the right word for the situation. I caught ten or more in my proofing/testing. Probably missed several more. This one will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: ImperialD

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Aww cunt, another game update and still Sancho is MIA.
TBH I don't think Sancho's mod is really required for this game (at least not if it's the walkthrough functionality you're after) - the submission / affection points are the main thing as far as I'm aware and you get told about how your choices will affect those. It's distressing Sancho has been gone since the end of June, though (didn't realise it had been quite that long). The main thing is that hopefully he's alright and just got busy with IRL stuff / but either way hope we hear from him soon both to know he's ok + because obviously he provides a great service to the community.

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Eagerly waiting for when the NotDad finally leaves, and MC screws Beth in her own bed, all night long. All that hiding and near-misses were funny, but it's time for the story to leave that phase behind.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have a save file from the end of 14.4? Dom path would be preferable. I was playing on mod so I can't load my saves and from the looks of it, the mod will not be out in the forcible future.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes