4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Also this below "promise" which he claimed to have made on that day morning, I don't seems to find it. I happened to replay the day again, but couldn't find it. What was it ?

1723037773692.png

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Oh That must be on the previous day, I suppose
After that one night is over, when he came back home and said good night when he visited Beth in the Master bedroom, right ?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Oh That must be on the previous day, I suppose
After that one night is over, when he came back home and said good night when he visited Beth in the Master bedroom, right ?
No. This is the morning/day of playable day 14 (0.14.2). It ends with Hannah yoga sex (I think). After that it's the afternoon/evening (0.14.4) with Sandra, Miko, and Catalina. And next update is 0.14.5 with Elisabeth.

I'm not operating on any kind of one update = one day schedule. The numbers mean 0.14.4: 0 = not complete, 14 = playable day the update ends at, 4 = time of day the update ends at (morning, day, afternoon, evening, night).

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I released 0.14.5 on and !

I made a poll when I started working on this update, and there was an "All of the above" option that won. Well, in one way or another, I feel like I covered it all.

A word of warning though: This update is very, very focused on Elisabeth. If you're not on an Elisabeth path, don't bother. The update will be over almost instantly.

The update grew a bit larger than I had originally intended, but it's still relatively small. If you're a big-updates kind of guy, don't be afraid to sit this one out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since piracy is dying, it's uncertain if it will ever reach F95. ;)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

day14_time5_pic194.jpg
Hey there,
Here it is. The latest update to Maid to Please. Find it here:
I made a poll when I started working on this update, and there was an "All of the above" option that won. Well, in one way or another, I feel like I covered it all.
A word of warning though: This update is very, very focused on Elisabeth. If you're not on an Elisabeth path, don't bother. The update will be over almost instantly.
The update grew a bit larger than I had originally intended, but it's still relatively small. If you're a big-updates kind of guy, don't be afraid to sit this one out.
The changelog:
0.14.5 "Simply the Bethst"
- Includes the night of playable day 14.
- Added 328 renders.
- Added 6 animations.
- Re-rendered one image in Miko's movie night due to clothes clipping. Thanks for pointing it out.
- Fixed several typos. Thanks for reporting those.
I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your support! Please report any bugs or typos you find.
Pc=
Mac=

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that didn't take long... Great update as usual, but I should reconsider subbing when it gets leaked so fast :ROFLMAO: Did you make it big Nicke or did I just miss something?

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
that didn't take long... Great update as usual, but I should reconsider subbing when it gets leaked so fast :ROFLMAO: Did you make it big Nicke or did I just miss something?
Well at least it means there is a lot of engagement. If nobody is leaking it, nobody is playing it... Of course it could have waited 1-2 days.

But then support it if you can...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.14.5] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Is it relevant for the story, to tell your dad, he isn't your dad?

I added the mod to see which variables are set, but doesn't show anything for those few locations where you could say he isn't you dad or he is...

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes