VN Ren'Py Completed Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [No One]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
WTF?????? At startup , the game writes: "You've created a new Ren'Py game. Once you add a story, pictures, and music, you can release it to the world!". After that exit to the main menu. WTF??????
read the posts on page 5 maybe you will learn why lol

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Epic fail, I guess I should of read the forum first. How the fuck do you release a game in this broken state. That it wont even start.

Ill try the potatoe version, but its not a good start for a game. I have been interested in transformation tagged games so I did want to try it.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Pototoe is sorta like.. slang for a computer thats old and has trouble running up to date games since its old or using dated hardware. Usually used by gamers to mock people complaining the game doesnt run well or has bad frame rate, when its their PC that is old and cant handle it.. So in this context, I would assume the game (images) is being water'd down just to run on peoples old hardware or because their internet connect cant handle the download (using an old service) Probably both ?. Hench potatoe edition.

I actually do think it fits pretty well in context ^_~

In this case, It seems the potatoe version is the only one that works, The Dev seems to have botched his release epicly, its 9 gigs of a broken game that doesnt play.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
On a more serious note: for any users who have tried using the chapter 4 script.rpy file with the "1.0" contents, did this allow you to access any content not in chapter 4 or earlier? As an Android user, the solution presented won't help me much. I could run this on a PC these days, but if there's no added content I can reach, I don't see the point.

ALSO

While the Patreon page listed on the OP does work, the one listed on does not. Not sure what happened there. I actually purchased this on Itch about a year ago, and even chapter 4 has not yet appeared there.

Is there a way to campaign for this to be relabeled Abandoned instead of Completed, as the Patreon page's last post seems to indicate that one bad ending was a part of the most recent alleged "update", not the ending of the story overall?

(Wondering how to get a bad ending, as this was really a series of kinetic short stories, as I recall things)

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Iunno how to do it, but they should really add a note on the main post saying that anything other than the Potato version works

Reactions: Strijoca

BaZERGer

May 30, 2018
Seems like script.rpy is basically a blank file on the big version, guessing the game picks it first, before script.rpyc.

Just deleting it seems to work for me. Getting some errors later though.

Last edited:

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Oh dear, that one is bad... lousy humor attempts, strange writing and wow the graphics quality is really really bad...
When you use illusions game engine to do the graphics, up the graphics settings to the max, turn off bloom and take care to set up the scenes properly...
Objects casting shadows in the scene, which shouldn't do so, is hillarious... distracts a bit from the lousy lighting though...
btw. rendering every image as a whole is a bit wasteful, be smart and do the backgrounds and characters separately and let renpy do the image compositing - that game is way to big for the content and 'quality' it got delivered with...

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes