3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
This is a game that takes some getting used to. I can see some people just deleting it cause its a bit complicated. Took me a bit of forum reading and playing before I started to enjoy this game.

Once you get used to this, its actually a very very fun game.

I was trying to go through as a virgin but I got destroyed in the middle of the caves xD So decided to start over on a different difficulty (probably the harder one). I'll probably forget the virgin run for now.

I like the turn based set up. Every move you make everyone on screen also makes a move right after. Everything is a bit fast.

press w on keyboard twice to search for traps. Use shift for map and to avoid traps.
Q and W in menu to switch to items menu, wep, armor, menus.
A and S are your skill quick menus

The quick swap isn't what the name suggests. It allows you to switch weapons and not let your turn go by, or in other words, you won't get hit when u switch weapons. Use quick swap every time there are enemies. Then just open your D menu and change weapons.

Well... like I said, takes some getting used to.

Reactions: vanii

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
This is a game that takes some getting used to. I can see some people just deleting it cause its a bit complicated. Took me a bit of forum reading and playing before I started to enjoy this game.

Once you get used to this, its actually a very very fun game.

I was trying to go through as a virgin but I got destroyed in the middle of the caves xD So decided to start over on a different difficulty (probably the harder one). I'll probably forget the virgin run for now.

I like the turn based set up. Every move you make everyone on screen also makes a move right after. Everything is a bit fast.

press w on keyboard twice to search for traps. Use shift for map and to avoid traps.
Q and W in menu to switch to items menu, wep, armor, menus.
A and S are your skill quick menus

The quick swap isn't what the name suggests. It allows you to switch weapons and not let your turn go by, or in other words, you won't get hit when u switch weapons. Use quick swap every time there are enemies. Then just open your D menu and change weapons.

Well... like I said, takes some getting used to.
haha yeah some people just want to play and fu*k then leave after doing those stuff
but I'm different this game is good and exceptional.
I just mastered this game in the beginning of tutorial even the translation is awful ( maybe I'm talented in this kind of game LOL ).

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
haha yeah some people just want to play and fu*k then leave after doing those stuff
but I'm different this game is good and exceptional.
I just mastered this game in the beginning of tutorial even the translation is awful ( maybe I'm talented in this kind of game LOL ).
One thing I wanna know......what are the options available under "configuration" since its not 100% translated?

On another note, I decided to mess with the voices, and add my own. I can see why no one has uploaded any (searched google, nothing). Its annoying and several issues keep poping up.

Issue #

1 - Volume. You will need to install an audio editor and increase the volume without distorting/losing quality. Unfortunanlty the sound volume and voice volume are the same so only voice audio that can outpower the sound audio is what you need to look for (good luck).

2 - Some of the audio acts under more than one condition. For ex, Damaged sounds (dmg rape, dmg concat, dmg ecstasy, etc) will play when you get hit, and when your getting raped. So Using audio like "OUCH" or "that hurt" may or may not work well. Depends on the voice used.

3 - With all the conditions, it can get confusing.

Anyway, I'll upload the audio folder once I'm satisfied with it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

It uses voices from Dungeons and Prisoners.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
- English voice pack and I did find some other languages.

All done. I'm fairly satisfied with my set up though I wish you could separate the sound/voice audio volumes. I kept the files lossless (except the mp3s) and increased the volume without causing distortion. Just drag the files (not the extra files) to:

Audio>Voice

Drag the voice save file in the save folder.

Hopefully you'll just be set and ready to go. If you want to use the extra files, go for it. I recommend downloading Audacity to increase the volume for the extra files. Just make sure it doesn't go into the red area or it will sound like crap.

credit goes to the elder scroll modders for providing these.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone have an updated map? I've found one posted on ulmf, but it doesn't look up to date.... or at least, I can't follow it. Right now I'm just winging it which is fun in its own way. I find myself having to go from point A, to point b, then back to point A to restock, then head to point C and maybe even D and hope I can restock there and such. Sometimes I have to go through 9 stages to get to where I need to go and I always make it there at the skin of my teeth.

alcaster42

Nov 10, 2018
Did he ever release his other game?
The one with ~6 chars to get.

The main char was the pink hair girl.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Unlikely, apparently someone added NSFW content to his SFW game and since then the dev has add a lot of content protection to this game.

badjingan

Feb 11, 2018
i know it's a dumb question... but.. how to get back to base?? it's the windbreak right?? i reach there but can't get back to base...prease~

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
i know it's a dumb question... but.. how to get back to base?? it's the windbreak right?? i reach there but can't get back to base...prease~
nah the base is on the last "outpost" you've visited.
example : we are arrived at windbreak outpost, then we go to inside the dungeon. you must find the gate with (retreat) option until you have reached that outpost. it's always retreat 3 times to get outpost, so look carefully on your vitality, HP, MP, and also SP (green bar) to avoid trapped inside dungeon and get raped.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
One thing I wanna know......what are the options available under "configuration" since its not 100% translated?

On another note, I decided to mess with the voices, and add my own. I can see why no one has uploaded any (searched google, nothing). Its annoying and several issues keep poping up.

Issue #

1 - Volume. You will need to install an audio editor and increase the volume without distorting/losing quality. Unfortunanlty the sound volume and voice volume are the same so only voice audio that can outpower the sound audio is what you need to look for (good luck).

2 - Some of the audio acts under more than one condition. For ex, Damaged sounds (dmg rape, dmg concat, dmg ecstasy, etc) will play when you get hit, and when your getting raped. So Using audio like "OUCH" or "that hurt" may or may not work well. Depends on the voice used.

3 - With all the conditions, it can get confusing.

Anyway, I'll upload the audio folder once I'm satisfied with it.
This game has clother changing? or soem bdsm stuff?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
its not hard. It just takes time to understand which turns people off. Once you get used to it. its pretty fun.
because of i see its fun so i want play it. But it really hard, less weapon, less hp, often meet gangbang, no more trader (i know cat/drawf) but less place farm gold. this game is good but very annoying.

Then, do u have some cherat/hack? i use cheat engine but value keep wrong. plz talk to me.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes