NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It's the sign of a good game when you have a decent sized update yet it still feels way too short! :) My highlights of this update: being able to start a dom path with Yumi (fuck the consequences!) and to make the first real move on Carol!

Reactions: raybae

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
the hair really needs work imo. some kinda blurry antialiasing would probably help, not sure what you have to work with in studio though

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First things first. Passed on the game because you know, a book is judged by its cover and the 'banner' this flies under in the 'Latest Updates' didn't reach out and grab me. Not knocking the game or the models.. just being truthful about it. Also not sure of the advice to give you to make it stand out in that regard...

BUT, with that being said once I downloaded and started playing I was roundly impressed by the game itself. I wanted to play as the nice guy I try to see myself as.. but sometimes it was hard when temptation reared it's ugly head. Definitely seems to be one of those choices matter... with the ladies and the job.

By the time I hit the end of this version I can say without hesitation or reservation.

I'm hooked. My compliments to the DEV for this well written minefield of a game. I already see multiple playthroughs in my future. Two thumbs up.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
First things first. Passed on the game because you know, a book is judged by its cover and the 'banner' this flies under in the 'Latest Updates' didn't reach out and grab me. Not knocking the game or the models.. just being truthful about it. Also not sure of the advice to give you to make it stand out in that regard...

BUT, with that being said once I downloaded and started playing I was roundly impressed by the game itself. I wanted to play as the nice guy I try to see myself as.. but sometimes it was hard when temptation reared it's ugly head. Definitely seems to be one of those choices matter... with the ladies and the job.

By the time I hit the end of this version I can say without hesitation or reservation.

I'm hooked. My compliments to the DEV for this well written minefield of a game. I already see multiple playthroughs in my future. Two thumbs up.
Damn, with such a glowing review, I can't NOT play this now! Downloading soon!

On a side note: are you a fan of The Mike O Meara show? The guy in your profile image looks so much like him. I know it's not, I just thought it was curious. haha
Edit: I should also add that Mike is from The Don and Mike show before in the 80's-00's.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't mind NTR if the guy I'm trying to cuck away his wife is a douchebag.
In real life I'm that way, only steal from the deserving. In vns however if I can cuck a man:bf, hubby, family member then it's game on.

There isn't enough stealing significant others in vns for my tastes. :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alot of your choices menus has me thinking wtf bro.....bluntly put whats the point exactly giving choices to choose from
(especially the sex scenes)when each and every single thing in the so called choice selection is ALL going to be done anyway?
doesnt leave us with any choice now does it?except maybe the order seems kind of stupid

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I too want to know this

Edit: Select the option "it doesn't have to be him"
Mod had the other selection as the "correct" choice for some reason, so I didn't choose that one. RIP. I already deleted the game because I was done with it.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Again great update and big one:love::love:
Enjoyed every scenes...
One question any future scenes with Gloria(Maria sis) or both in threesome huh;):love::love:
Keep it up Dev's.....

Reactions: raybae

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How do you get the Domination Maria shower scene. I got the regular scene and but couldn't get the alternate

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
How do you get the Domination Maria shower scene. I got the regular scene and but couldn't get the alternate
I haven't confirmed this with a replay, but I am assuming it is based off how you dealt with Maria in the first portion of the game.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes