msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You need to be on Maria's Dom path for that scene. It's a choice you make on Day 12
I chose the dom path and corruption point where possible. I got the option " command to scrub back". But the scene count shows 7/19.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I chose the dom path and corruption point where possible. I got the option " command to scrub back". But the scene count shows 7/19.
If Maria has enough points with you then she will offer to give you a handjob herself. the other scene is where she's unwilling but you command her to do it. looks like you ended up in a situation where you're on the dom path but also have enough points with her for her to give you handjob willingly.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If Maria has enough points with you then she will offer to give you a handjob herself. the other scene is where she's unwilling but you command her to do it. looks like you ended up in a situation where you're on the dom path but also have enough points with her for her to give you handjob willingly.
Ok got it thanks

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Maids and Maidens [v0.6.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***************************************************************************************

of Maids and Maidens [v0.6.1]

+ Walkthrough mod inclused (By AdanGC Mods)

di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

+ Walkthrough mod inclusa (By AdanGC Mods)

***************************************************************************************

of Maids and Maidens [v0.4]

+ Walkthrough mod (By AdanGC Mods)

di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.4]

+ Walkthrough mod (By AdanGC Mods)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

wildbeast48

Mar 13, 2020
At first you had my curiosity now you have my attention. The story line is good, attention to detail in the character design is superb and the animation is master class. Keep on releasing updates. I will be eagerly waiting for the next one....

Reactions: raybae

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Wow, just tried this game and it's amazing, went straight to my top3 list of erotic games. Really well written, it's nice to stumble upon a game where I care about the characters and dialogue more than just rushing to the next sex scene, can't wait to see how it continues.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
2 questions: Why is our mc saying this stupid shit and what was the point of letting us creampie if you're just gonna defeat the whole purpose with shitty pills the very next update? :unsure: View attachment 1237909
I don't remember there being a choice of inside or pull out. MC do it inside in the heat of the moment then realized it later and asked if she took care of it. Cause it Jeff wouldn't like it if mc got his niece that Mc just met pregnant. And it's too early for pregnancy.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
2 questions: Why is our mc saying this stupid shit and what was the point of letting us creampie if you're just gonna defeat the whole purpose with shitty pills the very next update?
I know a lot of people hate the mentions of pills or condoms in their sex games, but there are story reasons for this. It will make more sense in the future, trust me.

it's nice to stumble upon a game where I care about the characters and dialogue more than just rushing to the next sex scene
Thanks for the praise. My goal always was to create a game that would still be considered a good VN even if you remove all the sex from it. I want to create a good story first, sex comes later.

And it's too early for pregnancy.
Yup, there will be plenty of pregnancy in the game in the future. All in good time.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
i played a game but i miss some scenes can someone share persistent file?

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The game is now available on . If you don't like the monthly obligations of Patreon but still want to support the game, you can donate any amount you like. If you don't want to donate, that's okay too. The game will always be available for free.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.4 of this game, took it one game day at a time once a day. Just happened to work out that Saturday was finished on a Saturday. ;) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But enjoying this game thus far, and now, I wonder if 0.5 will line up as perfectly as 0.4 did, guess I will wait and see, but thank you for this game thus far.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
raybae, is your discord patreon only?
I had recommended your game in other servers coz I liked it and they after playing also wanted to join the server
it's okay if you wanna keep it patreon only, but having more discord base and people getting to know you might make some decide to support you later after getting to know you

anyways, great game!

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
raybae, is your discord patreon only?
I had recommended your game in other servers coz I liked it and they after playing also wanted to join the server
it's okay if you wanna keep it patreon only, but having more discord base and people getting to know you might make some decide to support you later after getting to know you

anyways, great game!
Thanks for spreading the words about the game. I'm not very experienced with Discord, that's why I'm keeping it Patreon only for now, so that it is easier to manage. But I do plan to open it up in the future.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Android (v0.4)

If you had the 0.3.1 official android installed, you may have to uninstall that and do a fresh installation. I was having lots of trouble with Renpy's built-in android porting, so I had to reconfigure everything from scratch. Saves will probably not carry over either. I apologize for this. Hopefully this will not happen again.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes