• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You need to have less than 11 points with her and be on the Dom route
Dom route, what triggers it? With Yumi i remember it's the spanking in the restroom, but with Maria i'm kind of drawing a blank. Sorry for taking so much of your time. :oops:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Dom route, what triggers it? With Yumi i remember it's the spanking in the restroom, but with Maria i'm kind of drawing a blank. Sorry for taking so much of your time. :oops:
It's a choice on Day 12. Game asks you if you want to take advantage of her situation.

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's a choice on Day 12. Game asks you if you want to take advantage of her situation.
Speaking of Day 12 - playing through that part a 2nd time, something strikes me as a little off on Maria's tale about Rico, the father of her chilld. Guy actually sounds pretty caring and supportive of her, years before they even dated, is ok with keeping the baby and then sometime before the kid is born vanishes with no warning, leaving the country acording to what some friends of his told Maria.

Not that i want the guy to suddenly pop back in her life as a complication, source of drama or anything, but feels kind of sus to me in retrospect.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
v0.5 will be released this month, most likely in the later half. A more specific schedule will be announced when I'm closer to finishing.
... so 6-7 weeks is about your regular schedule? not to sound like a dick or anything... just getting a time frame for the future.

Nov 2, 2020
I think that is the scene if you don't go to the club and just stay home. But I've drank since then... so maybe not
No it's not that buddy that was with Carol and then with Maria....
But I'm taking about the nightmare just before the Tiffany's night scene and after maria milking scene.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Last time I publicly announced the release schedule, a bunch of people subscribed to my Patreon, got the game, and then unsubscribed before the payday. I don't have pay up front mode enabled, and some people try to take advantage of that. Please don't do shitty things like that, the game will always be free. Respect the fact that patrons get it early.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Last time I publicly announced the release schedule, a bunch of people subscribed to my Patreon, got the game, and then unsubscribed before the payday. I don't have pay up front mode enabled, and some people try to take advantage of that. Please don't do shitty things like that, the game will always be free. Respect the fact that patrons get it early.
4 more days until public release :p
can't wait :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes