wraith17

May 28, 2017
Did you click on “Rollback” when the error shows? It should take you to just before where ch5 starts
There was no error messege. The game just end after chapter 4 ending when I get call from mysterious dude. It sends me back to main menu.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There was no error messege. The game just end after chapter 4 ending when I get call from mysterious dude. It sends me back to main menu.
Try loading this save. It should have the same choices and scores as your save.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Nevermind I figured it out. It was happening cause I was using the walkthrough mod. Which is only updated till 0.4. Redownloaded and its working now.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Um we got a small problem but If we are located in the US Puerto Rico wouldn't fall under the immigration law because Puerto Rico is US territory. Now Pakistan does fall under the immigration law. (lives with a Immigrations officer)

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Um we got a small problem but If we are located in the US Puerto Rico wouldn't fall under the immigration law because Puerto Rico is US territory. Now Pakistan does fall under the immigration law. (lives with a Immigrations officer)
You're assuming the game is set in USA, which is never explicitly mentioned. For example Tiffany says she went to study in the 'states'. If we assume that 'states' is US, then the game is set in another country. I would prefer to keep the setting of the game as ambiguous as possible, because the game does have some minor political themes.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If I may offer a little feedback the scenes are good, but not everything needs a cutscene and definately not a moving camera. Some scenes were good but the spinning camera was so fast it was dizzying and what would've been a simple static camera scene started to look like a found footage film.

Dont get me wrong I love that they added that feature to Studio Neo in HS2, but not everything needs to have it.

Reactions: Look-see

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You're assuming the game is set in USA, which is never explicitly mentioned. For example Tiffany says she went to study in the 'states'. If we assume that 'states' is US, then the game is set in another country. I would prefer to keep the setting of the game as ambiguous as possible, because the game does have some minor political themes.
I suppose that all countries have similar immigration policies in their general lines, so in reality we cannot ensure with the scarcity of information whether the game is taking place in one or the other.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
I am sorry but what the fuck is up with this update? It's like the dev discovered that the camera could be rotated and applied it to everything they made, using the new toy on everything. It's awful, doesn't fit most scenes it is used in. Dizzying too.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a part of me thinks the gallery should be split into two sections. the good path and the corrupt path so that way it'd be easier for my simple minded ass to know which scenes im missing or at least for what reason.

aside from the spinning camera this update was nice minus that ending where MC is branded as a rapist but eh like i said still nice over all.

at the very least this game has me coming back so that's good at least.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough mod included (By AdanGC Mods)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough mod inclusa (By AdanGC Mods)

***************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Maids and Maidens [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough mod (By AdanGC Mods)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough mod (By AdanGC Mods)
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-06
Version: 0.5
Extra: Walkthrough mod - included

althworld

May 12, 2018
Is there like a mod or something to unlock the locked scenes in the gallery if you don't wanna do a replay?

Last edited:
Reactions: DracZ

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Really great game, at first I was a bit confused by the unusual faces -they look very realistic in proportions, while also being animu from HS so that threw me off- but after getting used to them they are quite pleasant.
I also really hope Celine wisens up or is only lonely, because damn, Rupert is probably the closest candidate that we currently have for the role of antagonist.
Other than her crippling loneliness she is probably the most grounded member of the Hughes family and I felt really bad for ditching her at the party.

Reactions: raybae and User1230
Jan 15, 2018
is there a walkthrough?
jus so i can see what the ramification of my decisions are
yknow, without having to go through dialogue and dozens of choices multiple times
i did find out that for the Sisters you can get 0 love and not go into the negative
jus dont bang drunk Ally
i been bangin Ally ye
never crossed my mind to not bang Ally or at the very least get her some drank
they still hate your guts though
maybe going to the bar is one big mistake in general, too much trouble, but idk bruh

-speaking of playing through multiple times for 2 characters
the Walkthrough mod doesnt tell ya, ya dun goofed fuckin Ally at that bar
im guessing the sisters dont have any content so its of no concern, still

Sep 18, 2018
It already has a walkthrough mod, you can find it at the fist post.
I know, but since there are different paths a walkthrough would be nice, the mod only show you one path.
Also a ingame mod dont really explain what effects choices have, it only gives you the "chosen path" to follow.

But tbh a gallery mod would be more desirable in this case

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes