Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Guess Paige is gonna be one of the routes - if it happens - that I won't pursue. Rare case.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well Paige sold him out even if it may be an exaggeration of unfortunate event. That FIA lady double crossed him and as the saying goes simp a dick even if you are straight as an arrow but never trusts a government pussy.
Enough of foreplay need a proper Maria episode.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
One small bug to report, scene in the bar on Sunday, day 11 midnight, I believe when Carol has the MC checking up on Luke, the Bartender has a line of conversation "Ray? Good to see you here again." Despite having changed the MC's name.

Otherwise I would like to compliment the relevant people, Im enjoying the story so far.

Reactions: raybae

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well Paige sold him out even if it may be an exaggeration of unfortunate event. That FIA lady double crossed him and as the saying goes simp a dick even if you are straight as an arrow but never trusts a government pussy.
Enough of foreplay need a proper Maria episode.
Have you considered the possibility that the FIA agent Paige talked about might NOT be the lady but someone else we have not been presented to yet? I remember her saying her department had been involved in a lot of crap they are not supposed to do anymore, so there being some remnants of this "dirty old guard" is kind of a given.

Reactions: hameleona

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Have you considered the possibility that the FIA agent Paige talked about might NOT be the lady but someone else we have not been presented to yet? I remember her saying her department had been involved in a lot of crap they are not supposed to do anymore, so there being some remnants of this "dirty old guard" is kind of a given.
Your case scenario sounds far fetched, might be correct though. But I'll give myself the benefit of doubt considering whatever has happened till now and that she doesn't owe mc anything, heck she doesn't even trust him to tell (slight whimper if not whole) the kind of side shit she is into so why shouldn't mc think of her as anything but white collar. She is onto something, good or bad time will tell.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it directly mentioned that this agent was a man?
"What... is this about what I told that FIA agent? He told me that off-the-record."
"Don't you think it would be better I hear it from you... Rather than a second-hand version I got from him?"
"What I told him wasn't exactly what happened."

Reactions: Hordragg

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Love the game, but I definitely don't like the panning animations and the weird rewinding animations you've been doing in this version. They look really amateurish and moving the camera around so much is giving me motion sickness.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
How to get scene when Maria (Maid) kneel before mc and do a handjob in the bath ? I choose "command her to clean your back" but i can't unlock extra scene. Why ????

1631360540623.png

1631360581802.png

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Your case scenario sounds far fetched, might be correct though. But I'll give myself the benefit of doubt considering whatever has happened till now and that she doesn't owe mc anything, heck she doesn't even trust him to tell (slight whimper if not whole) the kind of side shit she is into so why shouldn't mc think of her as anything but white collar. She is onto something, good or bad time will tell.
Far-fetched why? FIA is an organization, one with a dirty past rep, justified according to the lady itself, not to mention the phone dialogue with the blackmailer makes it fairly obvious it knew about the FIA phone vigilance and was pretty confident of not being tracked anyway.

And the blackmailer's operation has been around long before the FIA lady was ever called - in fact it's the reason she was called in the first place.

Also, doesn't Paige say "he" when refering to the FIA agent that interrogated/intimdated her?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it directly mentioned that this agent was a man?
"What... is this about what I told that FIA agent? He told me that off-the-record."
"Don't you think it would be better I hear it from you... Rather than a second-hand version I got from him?"
"What I told him wasn't exactly what happened."
That and the blackmailer being clearly aware that the FIA might be tapping the MC's phone - and certainty it was useless - were the reasons i'm pretty sure there's some other agent beside the lady doing $#it around.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes