BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know, but since there are different paths a walkthrough would be nice, the mod only show you one path.
Also a ingame mod dont really explain what effects choices have, it only gives you the "chosen path" to follow.

But tbh a gallery mod would be more desirable in this case
In my case I wouldn't download it, but I suppose it could serve a lot of people. The truth is that I didn't know that this game didn't have a gallery. I never look at them, so I don't usually find out if there are or not.

In any case, the mod is enough for me. It follow the path that interests me, so I don't think I need much more either.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Why pile more unnecessary drama in the game, was the rape backstory of the MC really necessary.

As pointed out, that was something the girl blurted out without quite meaning to under pressure, meaning it's more of "things she was essentially browbeaten/bullied into saying", it's all about people being manipulated into giving misleading bad angles to the one investigating/reporting things.
Reasonably sure it's supposed to be a hook for MC defusing that mess before it can be taken to the news & tribunals and bring the girl (possibly whole foster family, kind of got a "so very close to stepmom, she missing you" vibe of the dialogue) into the plot.

Also, the peculiar dreams could be a strong hint that there might be more at work than meets the eye.

Also, I assume that Rupert is the "villain" of the game and his scene ruined the only MILF in the game.
You might. But it's equally possible he's the ambivalent thrall in his stepmother's grasp, his romances attempts to either disguise or escape of a relationship bound to hurt everybody in the family (him included) and the "accidents" of his past girlfriends interventions on her manipulative/possessive part. What if he's merely a pawn & victim of the real "villain", the queen of his confused heart?

Or it could be neither - there's that weird private Spa with all the Eyes Wide Shut undertones, that might or not be also a cult, to consider too (remember my comment about the curious content & timing of the dreams?). Not to mention i suspect the FIA agent that interrogated the girl is NOT the one we know. Too many unclear things at play to really say where this goes.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
maybe someone know how to get these scenes but i ask i still need the scenes in page 4 Top Middle and Page 5 Top left anyone know hoe to get these? for everyone who want to know the last scene is dominate path of Yumi

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
This is probably a stupid question, but will there be path for Carol that does not lead to further complications because of cheating? I am wondering because of the warning before kissing her, and I wouldn't want to cause any negative consequences. Thanks in advance.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Enjoying the game overall but could we possibly change the color of the MC's texts? Not sure about others but trying to read white on neon green is gonna give me eyestrain. A darker green or black text would be fabulous.

Edit: The font change helps a bit but yeah, white on lime isn't good for the eyes :LOL:

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I love that game but there is one thing that bothers me, we can play as a saint who helps anybody but at the same time the game insist to make you do really questionable things.
The best example is Tiffany, i absolutely did not like how she behaved the first time so i refused to follow her in her room, then a second time in the taxi then a third time where i was really pissed at what she did when buying her house.
So i refused everytime because i don't like her and her ways, it doesnt match with my MC who is a nice person.
So no problem you may think, but no, there is a problem the MC seems to regret that choice and takes me for some idiot to refuse a threesome with a girl who was forced to do it because of some blackmail.
When a dev in a VN offers multiple routes, he should respect the choices you made.
It's not a drama but it's a mistake, the MC in this way looks completely like an hypocrit. It's a shame because i love the game and the story even if the dev is maybe forcing a bit too much on the drama.
But what pleased me it's the fact that we can play a good person for once and not a pervert teenager and have respectfull relation with many women without lying or cheating.
We always have the choice and that's great but why making the MC regret a good behavior if we are on a good guy path?
I felt the dev looking over my shoulder, having a facepalm watching me playing because i would miss that super kinky scene he worked so hard for!:ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
WHY!? WHY must one of out LI's be "Barren" what kind of sick Harem game is this where you cant recklessly risk and/or intentionally knock up a girl.

are we doomed to hook up with women who will only have other mens children?

Blasphemy i say.:p

• Haha
Reactions: ManedWolf

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
WHY!? WHY must one of out LI's be "Barren" what kind of sick Harem game is this where you cant recklessly risk and/or intentionally knock up a girl.

are we doomed to hook up with women who will only have other mens children?

Blasphemy i say.:p
I have no idea about the future direction of the story, but... Do you seriously believe that she'll stay "barren" to the end? Considering how she encourages you to finish inside her every time (always mentioning that she's barren), I'd say it's given that at some point you'll receive some great news from her (unless the dev will decide to go against the current and drop that plotline).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have no idea about the future direction of the story, but... Do you seriously believe that she'll stay "barren" to the end? Considering how she encourages you to finish inside her every time (always mentioning that she's barren), I'd say it's given that at some point you'll receive some great news from her (unless the dev will decide to go against the current and drop that plotline).
alot of things are happening that im not used to in this game. one LI is already pregnant and another has a SON. not saying its bad but how many games does a LI have a son and not a daughter:LOL:. i feel like there was other things but those are the easiest to remember.

so although i'll hold out hope, im not expecting a miracle. but who knows?

Reactions: HansDampf788

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wow! Holy cow! How did I missed out on this game which was first released for over a year ago?:unsure: I just played 0.5 release compressed vanilla (no mods,walkthrough) in about 6 to 8 hours in one sitting, my first playthrough (Also this is my first post ever:LOL:, sorry for mistakes). In short, I absolutely loving it, well crafted masterpiece-like story grounded on reality and I really enjoyed the storytelling. It felt like this game was specially tailormade to my liking. Well done raybae! Viva Maria! Maria pour toujours et à jamais!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and raybae

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if corruption of MC and domination path will have severe consequences. Because choosing options that give +1 is nice, but I am missing some scenes and I don't like being a bad guy.

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Can anyone tell me where can i download this game in android other than this. I love this game pls tell me :)

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me where can i download this game in android other than this. I love this game pls tell me :)
I added android in the main post, not sure why mods removed it. I've readded it.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enjoying the game overall but could we possibly change the color of the MC's texts? Not sure about others but trying to read white on neon green is gonna give me eyestrain. A darker green or black text would be fabulous.

Edit: The font change helps a bit but yeah, white on lime isn't good for the eyes :LOL:
Can you send me screenshot? I certainly don't remember putting a lime textbox in the game. The textbox should be opaque black, which you can change the opacity of in the menu. I don't know why you're getting lime!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but will there be path for Carol that does not lead to further complications because of cheating? I am wondering because of the warning before kissing her, and I wouldn't want to cause any negative consequences. Thanks in advance.
There will definitely be another path with Carol. But for that one, MC will have to be a bit patient.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Can you send me screenshot? I certainly don't remember putting a lime textbox in the game. The textbox should be opaque black, which you can change the opacity of in the menu. I don't know why you're getting lime!
Apologies. The coloration is in the text messages for the phone. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like on my end. Readable with the font change but only with some squinting.
screenshot0001.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes