hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
First time playing this game and i love it already (Ally for me) quick question im currently at the tiffany giving the mc a hand while ally kissing you at taxi, after that i check my gallery and notice i missed a gallery scene before that.

i got the scene where the maria wash mc back

***then the missing scene*** (please help me to unlocked this

then tiffany,mc,ally taxi event

thanks in advance

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
First time playing this game and i love it already (Ally for me) quick question im currently at the tiffany giving the mc a hand while ally kissing you at taxi, after that i check my gallery and notice i missed a gallery scene before that.

i got the scene where the maria wash mc back

***then the missing scene*** (please help me to unlocked this

then tiffany,mc,ally taxi event

thanks in advance
It's the Maria dom scene. You need to make choices to dominate her and I think less than 11 love points with her.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
What does the dev/s mean by choosing Yumi's dom path you will face consequences in the future ? Do they mean just the scenes for her will be different or will it affect the overall story ? And if so in a bad way or not ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What does the dev/s mean by choosing Yumi's dom path you will face consequences in the future ? Do they mean just the scenes for her will be different or will it affect the overall story ? And if so in a bad way or not ?
It's already has different content. As for consequences I hope not but only time will tell, like Carol's two paths.

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It's already has different content. As for consequences I hope not but only time will tell, like Carol's two paths.
Well I'm choosing dom then, it fits her narrative, I would class myself as someone that gets off on dom/S stuff, but I don't like it for all characters, it has to make sense.

So dev you better not f me or I will come and f you. /s

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Firstly : this is gonna be a long one
Secondly : for a none G8 daz game the renders are awesome

couple things I'd liked changed in dialogue , Day 9 afternoon i hoped there would be response something along the line of "fuck sammy! Dont know if i should marry you and put a baby in you or make you a business partner...
probably all of the above"

The term in english should be "it's above my pay grade" not " it's below"...though that one of the very few mistakes i saw and there aren't anything else really worth mentioning

the scene with the spider is over played and people with arachnophobia do not act anything like that, just saying ( like the scene but could have been set up in a better way), another shower scene is the back washing one...think you need a diff render there that dish washing sponge doesn't cut it:p (there are a bunch of natural sea sponge renders out there that would work better in that scene)

Laura should have freckles like any other true redhead. I love lactating titties (I wrestle my kid for those goodies) but some cant separate that from everyday life with a kid, try avoid that specific scenario as to not ruin or interrupt the fetish/fantasy

Been a long rant hope you carry on with the game...mystery,espionage and lactating nice titties best way to go, just don shave all your chars bald please

I know i bitched a lil or a lot but hoping for a lot more carol and maria content, with darker nipples to suite pregnancy...well unless they had ghosties before (then we have to knock them up again and hope they get a lil darker)

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxavier

ringasure

Sep 30, 2018
Author, in the game critically lacks female "phrases" during sex, now as if the hero is having sex with mutes

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
First time Playing this game ang i really enjoyed it. Quick question guys how long is the time frame between each update? every month? 3 months?

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Hello guys, i missed one scene. It's first scene on 5th page of gallery. After kiss Carol in bathroom and before real state girl in new Tiffany house

How can i unlock this?

Thanks in advance

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
bookerrbw

Just like HansDampf788 said, the last scene is the 2nd Yumi dom scene in Yumi's car while they were following Kira. You need to tell Yumi to spy on Kira when you see her in the water closet at the cafe on Day 19. I think that are the only 2 requirements, Yumi DOM path and spy on Kira :unsure:

Sep 9, 2021
Hello guys, I like this game very much and hoping you guys help me out a bit.
I want to play more game like this. If anyone kind player let me know these games and thank you in advance for that.

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
bookerrbw

Just like HansDampf788 said, the last scene is the 2nd Yumi dom scene in Yumi's car while they were following Kira. You need to tell Yumi to spy on Kira when you see her in the water closet at the cafe on Day 19. I think that are the only 2 requirements, Yumi DOM path and spy on Kira :unsure:
Maybe it's my bad english. I mean MY last CLOSED scene. Like i sad earlier: It's first scene on 5th page of gallery. After kiss Carol in bathroom and before real state girl in new Tiffany house.

With dom path and only 5 love points from Maria - this scene dont open anyway

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe it's my bad english. I mean MY last CLOSED scene. Like i sad earlier: It's first scene on 5th page of gallery. After kiss Carol in bathroom and before real state girl in new Tiffany house.

With dom path and only 5 love points from Maria - this scene dont open anyway
I have 5 corruption points and 6 love points with Maria and I have no problems getting the scene. What options do you have when the MC is at Maria's place.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes