DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It's really good when you get to have agency for choosing who girls to interact and have relationship with. And goddamn that cliffhanger, guess I'm in. Lastly, because of how impactful choices in this game, that walkthrough mod must be maintained.

My complaints:
The janky animations that sometimes appear in sex scenes and panorama shots must be improved, some scenes are done so good and some are bad. Though of course it's manageable. In regards to sex scenes... most sex scene's are too short, and it would be nice to have the sex scenes not end so soon. I think that's it.

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
I try to unlock 2 replay scene and i don't know how to do this one is between shower scene and backing from paert other is befor buying hous
Someone can help me?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I try to unlock 2 replay scene and i don't know how to do this one is between shower scene and backing from paert other is befor buying hous
Someone can help me?
Can you be more specific? It is hard to tell which 2 you were talking about. There are just 31 scenes on 6 pages, you could be a little descriptive by saying perhaps:
  1. Page Number Top/Bottom Left/Middle/Right for example Page 2 Bottom Middle refers to the scene Maria masturbated when seeing MC dick in the morning.
  2. Scene Number (if we count the scenes from left to right, top to bottom) for example the same scene in example 1 should be rightly called Scene 14.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Maid and Maidens 0.5
Diner at Laura, the twin gets home.
Should be Marly still talking :
“Just like you did with Dad…”
As of 0.5, it's said as if done by the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Error reporting, if possible it's better to do so as it will benefit for all party.
In fact, a lot of game have texts errors, a shame renpy do not allow for either direct report or copy. There is print screen sure but, as to report errors, is it better by itself.

This said, nice game, quite curious how it will be going, especially with the neighbors, with the Mom then the younger getting toward the MC while the twins are quite badly going.
Then, the Daughter, the secret should be kept, but she is quite ok with opening to others girls.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Like a lot of the bodies but why do a lot of the women have creepy doll faces? *Cough* Laura Cough* other than that Just laughed at how MC's cock looks plastic and void of color and the GINORMOUS Ford Focus. Looking forward to update just wish it would of allowed me to save before resetting to the main menu:cry:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really like the game so far but I have the tiniest of the problems with one of the scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The romantic and the domination have different scenes or variations of scenes and dialog. I prefer the domination route with her but each to their own. To me the differences are easy to spot, but I guess some can feel it isn't lovey dovey enough but I wouldn't know cause that ain't my bag...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes