HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Just wait until you meet Paige and you'll blow a gasket. I almost threw my monitor across the room. :KEK:
You're scaring me :eek:, I'm up to where Carol goes on maternity leave so I haven't met anyone named Paige yet but if she's a bigger bitch than Kira my laptop may end up with bullet holes in it :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You're scaring me :eek:, I'm up to where Carol goes on maternity leave so I haven't met anyone named Paige yet but if she's a bigger bitch than Kira my laptop may end up with bullet holes in it :mad:
You are getting there slowly but steady, brace yourself. :devilish:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god that sex scandal story is so boring, i love the maid part but all that shit about Paige, those dreams, that trip, i just find this annoying.
Apart from that i love that game, helping Sam was fun and i definitely love my maid she seems to be such a nice girl.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Selamlar.

(Turkish Translated)

Updated: 7.01.2022
Game/Creator: Raybae Games - - - - - F95zone
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: v0.6.1
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 1.9 GB
Turkish Translated TOPIC

Reactions: 19Castiel23

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello. Looking into this game. I've got a few questions preferably directed at the dev, but someone else could help out too.

1. 6.1 is the free version, right?
2. I'm mostly interested in Dom/Sub content. Which charachters have Dom/sub routes either in existence or planned? Any specific types or dynamics?
3. (to the dev specficially) is there any specific elements you're looking for feedback on?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First things first. Passed on the game because you know, a book is judged by its cover and the 'banner' this flies under in the 'Latest Updates' didn't reach out and grab me. Not knocking the game or the models.. just being truthful about it. Also not sure of the advice to give you to make it stand out in that regard...

BUT, with that being said once I downloaded and started playing I was roundly impressed by the game itself. I wanted to play as the nice guy I try to see myself as.. but sometimes it was hard when temptation reared it's ugly head. Definitely seems to be one of those choices matter... with the ladies and the job.

By the time I hit the end of this version I can say without hesitation or reservation.

I'm hooked. My compliments to the DEV for this well written minefield of a game. I already see multiple playthroughs in my future. Two thumbs up.
Still one of the best written, smooth running VNs out there. Kudos and keep it coming!

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Not enough Maria :(, but besides that an excellent update. I did not need the teacher. The Paige cliffhanger is cruel Dev ;)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Maids and Maidens [v0.6.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Maids and Maidens [v0.6.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough mod inclused (By AdanGC Mods)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Maids and Maidens [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough mod inclusa (By AdanGC Mods)

***************************************************************************************

+ Walkthrough mod (By AdanGC Mods)
Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-06
Version: 0.6.1

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
android modCheck
Still waiting new version for android port
As I said in a previous post, the android listed in this thread has all the latest content. It's only missing the new UI and some minor fixes. You can play that, and catch up on the story. I will update the android's UI soon, but I have been a bit sick for the past few days, so couldn't get to it

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes