v1900

Apr 21, 2020
For the time it took to make this update, it was too short.

Also, it seems the Dev has a fetish for having men raise kids that aren't their own.
303krn.jpg I mean if some poor shmuck has been raising yours now you have to raise someone else kid. :KEK:

The only upside is that we get the option to knowingly accept the responsibility of taking in a pregnant woman, opposed to that poor soul thinking she is his daughter. :LUL:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
To be honest I wouldn't mind having Paul skip town with a mistress (he is dissatisfied with the fact that him and his wife are having problems conceiving a baby and one of his out of town trips , O'Reilly end up "knocking up" the mistress). The MC will end up taking his child and baby mama with him (now that O'Reilly left , baby mama can't keep up with all the bills and debts) to the city.

Later on we find out that O'Reilly 's mistress end up naming her child, Jamal.

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
after this cliffhanger i hope this thing with the journalist is resolved as soon as possible in the next update.

I just hate any rape-related content and I don't feel comfortable seeing this. The last game that had a "false rape charge" was Where It All Began and I dropped the game immediately and until now I haven't given this game a second chance

Reactions: nyex117

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
raybae Thank you for another great update. Truly enjoyed it and like what it set up for the next one.

Two tiny complaints though.
1. On the Maria corruption path there was zero content and for some reason she was dressed while working. Tsk she needs punishment for that. Also a good milking, but that's another story...
2. No Carol:( I love my preggo gal and can't wait to see her again

Thanks again and best of luck with this great vn. :)

Jul 31, 2021
So I was somewhat invested in the game for a good bit until that call with the mystery person. Then that dream sequence with this unknown chick happened and apparently that was hinting at the fact that the MC has some demons hidden, which is interesting but with the way the early parts of the game were going seriously came out of nowhere. Sure that might've been the intention but it honestly killed the vibe for me so I don't think I'll keep continuing. Renders are great, characters are enjoyable and the plot was decent but I'm not going to hitch a ride for something so overly complex than it needed to be. This is Harem Hotel all over again with it's sudden shift into politics. Albeit it did somewhat hint into it at least, but I never figure it'd hit on it heavy like it is nowadays. That sorta stuff isn't for me but I'm not here to disagree with the majority, just something I'm not a personal fan of. Cheers and good luck to the dev with this game.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I enjoy this game a lot
but seriously dev you need to stop with 2 things
1. unskippable cinematic scenes.. I get it you worked hard on those but forcing player to see them it's just.. well annoying, I never was a fan of walking animations and stuff like that, I'm not gonna tell you to stop making them, do whatever you want but at least give the player the option when they click to skip it, if someone clicks by mistake and wants to see the animation they can always scroll back and see it but yea.. it's annoying when you can't skip those kind of animations.
2. seriously what's up with the alarms and sounds like that?don't put them at max level, it's annoying as fuck :(, I use headsets and have the sound turned on, not to max level but enough to hear and yet those sounds, when you reach a scene with an alarm it makes me want to shut the sound off completely , too high, way too high.
other than that great game all around, haven't yet gotten to finish the last 2 updates (since I was warned there was some drama involved and I'm not a fan of drama) but getting around to it now :D , and even without finishing those 2 updates still this is a great game, just .. take in cosideration what I said :D
Keep up the awesome work :D
EDIT : just finished it and must say it's getting interesting but damn .. those animations are annoying :( or the toe to head shots which you also can't skip... please for the next update add this kind of feature :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes