HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I stucked when try to get scene 24, 25, 31, can someone tell me pls :-<
Let's try, 25 (Maria when visiting her place on day 18) and 31 (Yumi in the car on day 20) should be 2 of the maledom path scenes and 24 should be the kiss with Carol in the bathroom at the party on day 17.

kassskhanh

May 28, 2020
Let's try, 25 (Maria when visiting her place on day 18) and 31 (Yumi in the car on day 20) should be 2 of the maledom path scenes and 24 should be the kiss with Carol in the bathroom at the party on day 17.
I met Maria at her place and Yumi in the car but nothing happens. What exactly am I missing? Another character's relationship?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I met Maria at her place and Yumi in the car but nothing happens. What exactly am I missing? Another character's relationship?
You need to be in the maledom/corruption path.

For Maria, there is a choice (perhaps on Day 12?) where you will take advantage of her/wanting something in return for helping her or something along that line (I dont remember the exact words).

For Yumi, you blackmail her or something like that.

I only played the maledom/corruption path once just to unlock the gallery scenes so I dont remember the details on how to be on that path.

kassskhanh

May 28, 2020
You need to be in the maledom/corruption path.

For Maria, there is a choice (perhaps on Day 12?) where you will take advantage of her/wanting something in return for helping her or something along that line (I dont remember the exact words).

For Yumi, you blackmail her or something like that.

I only played the maledom/corruption path once just to unlock the gallery scenes so I dont remember the details on how to be on that path.
Thank you, i got it.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Why are the models so shiny?
I do not know if you are writing this vn yourself or whether your using a proof reader or two, which ever the case maybe, you really need to get a better proof reader. If you are doing all the writing yourself, can I suggest you try to find a decent proof reader? You really need to get a good proof reader.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I know it's a harem game, but does sleeping or not sleeping with Tiffany cause any issues for your Company? Been pondering that choice. Also, corruption for yourself, what exactly does that do?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I know it's a harem game, but does sleeping or not sleeping with Tiffany cause any issues for your Company? Been pondering that choice. Also, corruption for yourself, what exactly does that do?
So far banging Tiffany hasn't had any consequences, who knows what the future holds

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So far, I expected this to be a typical Pokemon Ball Slapper Harem Game(Gotta collect & fuck em all). But I was happily surprised with some intrigue and more story here. Been enjoying it so far, I'm not a huge fan of that model types here. But it's working for me & I'm very curious to finish up to point you got this & see what happens going past that point.

EDIT: Just finished up to current content. Dang Cliffhangers, lol. I need to know if that's my kid. Not that I want to disturbed their life, It's just one of those things I gotta know and then ending it on Paige...oh my.

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
The cheat route with carol is the only route with her ? Or will we have our chance without the cheating route ?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
been leaving this game on the back burner for awhile now, glad i did cause im really like it so i have a good chunk of content to go through, I wasn't sure about Carol at first but the moment she said "We didn't do a gender reveal party cause i don't follow that bullshit" i knew she was the one for me Lol, but speaking of which her personality doesn't seem like the type of girl to fall for the struggling musician very "woke" (or however that term is used) person "Luke" seems like a very bad match in my opinion and doesn't make much sense to me, but i guess that was done on purpose so she'll have a reason to leave him later for us i take it Lol My only issue is it seems the Dev has a preggo fetish considering like everyone has a kid or is knocked up, I know i read earlier he wanted to make character "realistic" however thats actually unrealistic with the amount of kids and knocked up people and givning the fact how the MC always crying about the pills and etc makes it feel like everyone else in this world never heard of condoms or birth control or that some women just flat out don't want kids. but its not to much of an issue for me to enjoy this.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I personally cannot say if I like that the girls are pregnant and have children from other guys.
But well If I will make them pregnant again then it is fine.

Harems are very effective for managing resources. One woman can look after children while others work. MC has a full set - maids and so on.

Reactions: Ikil

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone tell me who are the love interest and who are friends or side characters? There's too many girls. I want to know who are the potential harem candidates. Thanks in advance

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Would say 99% of the females with a name that you see more then once via in person or phone are potential ones.
There's 19 girls so far... I think.... And sam is pure lesbian.... Olivia is sam's girlfriend.... So they can't be..... And that twin sisters (Laura's daughters) are probably also can't be a part of harem.... Nora is definitely a big NO. .. Wtf.. I thought nora is a child... Didn't know she is already an adult... She is so smoll

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes