TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Usually i agree but she's already whacked off the mc, only a matter of time til she spreads like butter for him. Maybe he will gift her and her gf some baby batter for a kid they want... who knows
that is the only scene that I didn't really like so far, but that type of stuff happens withouth becoming really sexual, literally the "need to get the job done mentality", I hope the author doesn't go that route cause that is just something that makes me go "yeah, nop, lost interest".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
that is the only scene that I didn't really like so far, but that type of stuff happens withouth becoming really sexual, literally the "need to get the job done mentality", I hope the author doesn't go that route cause that is just something that makes me go "yeah, nop, lost interest".
Besides medical anyone touching my penis I consider sexual, but I think I get your point. If there is no follow up or escalating with the character from that scene on then I don't get the point of that scene.

As I stated I personally don't have my friends masterbate me so I don't look at her as a pal anymore.

I'm looking forward to more Maria milking, neighborly visits and finally some Carol content. The rest is nice but not my focus

Reactions: HMTheOwner

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Usually i agree but she's already whacked off the mc, only a matter of time til she spreads like butter for him. Maybe he will gift her and her gf some baby batter for a kid they want... who knows
Yeah, I'm with Tundra on this one. Of course you are completely right, Jake, that what you've described could definitely happen. At least for starting out, though, I think Sam looked more uncomfortable than anything. It not only didn't seem to me like she was turned on, but that she wasn't even curious. I think she felt overwhelmed and uneasy, not aroused. But I might have misread that scene, and Raybae could always go in that direction. I just really hope he doesn't.
Besides medical anyone touching my penis I consider sexual, but I think I get your point. If there is no follow up or escalating with the character from that scene on then I don't get the point of that scene.

As I stated I personally don't have my friends masterbate me so I don't look at her as a pal anymore.

I'm looking forward to more Maria milking, neighborly visits and finally some Carol content. The rest is nice but not my focus
I think it was to grow their friendship, that even though the MC was uncomfortable about it as well (not just Sam), he's a good enough friend to endure it to help her out. He does also meet the store clerk, Zenya, so maybe that's meant to be an introduction of a new character mainly. Who knows?

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Pretty good game, I'm intrigued by the story and characters though I've noticed there's a feck lot of LIs but little time with alot of em, are some of the girls just friends? Like Carol,Olivia and Sam for example. Carol is pregnant and married, not exactly Li material and she doesn't seem to be having any major problems with Luke, I'd be totally fine if she was a friend only character honestly and Sam and Olivia , I'm just not into either of em, I thought Sam looked kinda cute with her first hairstyle but the second one just fecked her appearance up for me, also like Carol, she seems more like a friend than anything else and I'd be cool with that as well. So far There's only been a few characters like Laura, Tiffany, Debbie, Ally and Maria who've shown interest or have relations with the MC, I won't count characters like Hartley, who I think will just be a once of thing with her free pass and Fiona who just really made her debut in the game. But the rest has been in the game for a while and as you can see there's in total 19 LIs
IMG_20220301_124358.jpg
but most of em barely had screen time with the MC in that capacity, literally every female introduced in this game is listed as an Li here aside from Celine, Bianca and Paige. Perhaps that's this games one flaw imo, waay too many LIs, 5 or 6 would've been enough but 19 is like bruh?

Anyways I'm looking forward to the next update, tho I do hope there will be further development with the story of Bianca's daughter. If MC is the father he has every right to be in her life and it would be extremely selfish of Bianca to expect him to just go on with his life while she lives happily with her family. And if the MC is a decent human being he won't brush it off but from what we saw it seems like he doesn't even care whether the girl is his or not. But hey let's see what happens next, I wonder what Paige's excuse for lying will be.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Ah shit, bad cliffhanger... That gives me severe PTSD issues lol. I loved this game, the last two games that made me fall in love and ended on cliffhangers are now abandoned...

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61 and Jarul

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ah shit, bad cliffhanger... That gives me severe PTSD issues lol. I loved this game, the last two games that made me fall in love and ended on cliffhangers are now abandoned...
Agh! Why do you say shit like this? No evil eye, ptew ptew ptew! Where's the fucking salt? Does it go over the right or left shoulder? I can never remember... :eek:

Psalmus

Jun 2, 2018
Under normal circumstances, I'd completely agree on keeping Sam as the gay best friend because yeah, "gay turned straight" is dumb as shit. However, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having her as a LI (I'm infatuated with her design) because in her situation she never had to chance to explore with men and ended up only dating women, so it would be more of her discovering she actually enjoys/feels something for men or at least the MC himself. Which I'll cite my own experience with discovering I was also into dudes much later in life purely based on romantic feelings as it being a possibly. I will say that I completely understand "Why can't we just have a best friend we aren't fucking" stance though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Under normal circumstances, I'd completely agree on keeping Sam as the gay best friend because yeah, "gay turned straight" is dumb as shit. However, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having her as a LI (I'm infatuated with her design) because in her situation she never had to chance to explore with men and ended up only dating women, so it would be more of her discovering she actually enjoys/feels something for men or at least the MC himself. Which I'll cite my own experience with discovering I was also into dudes much later in life purely based on romantic feelings as it being a possibly. I will say that I completely understand "Why can't we just have a best friend we aren't fucking" stance though.
I agree. For my part, I don't object to either way. But if she "discovers" interest in men, I'd want it to be organic. Too often a (presumed) lesbian finds "the miracle of the dick" and is instantly "converted". Usually it's so cringe. If done, it needs to be handled carefully and well. But I'm 100% fine with her as she is, so I don't see the need.

Psalmus

Jun 2, 2018
I agree. For my part, I don't object to either way. But if she "discovers" interest in men, I'd want it to be organic. Too often a (presumed) lesbian finds "the miracle of the dick" and is instantly "converted". Usually it's so cringe. If done, it needs to be handled carefully and well. But I'm 100% fine with her as she is, so I don't see the need.
Oh a 100%. The only way I see it working is after her and Olivia experiment with the dildo/strap enough times for her curiosity to peak. At that point whether she's into it or not after trying it, couldn't fault the writing because hey, she tried it. Obviously throw in a mix of us continuing to be there for her to avoid the whole "Magical Dick MC". I'm sure some people would be upset either way though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I visited your patreon page.

It's really took me by surprise that you pause the billing at patreon because you weren't able to " enough work". That is really nice of you. I have seen devs whick takes money for months or in some case years yet they deliver zero outcome.

Devs like you deserve better publicity and support for your product, I will also do my part in that.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I visited your patreon page.

It's really took me by surprise that you pause the billing at patreon because you weren't able to " enough work". That is really nice of you. I have seen devs whick takes money for months or in some case years yet they deliver zero outcome.

Devs like you deserve better publicity and support for your product, I will also do my part in that.
I have a 'three month rule'. If I can't release an update in more than three months, patrons will not be charged.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes