BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey, I don't want to play without a walkthrough so I hastily made one. It's not as good as AdanGC's one. I am testing it out right now by playing through the game, but if anyone wants to try it, you're welcome to. This is for chapter 7 only. You can use it with AdanGC's one if you need a walkthrough for the previous chapters. There shouldn't be any compatibility issues, except AdanGC's one would end after chapter 6 because it hasn't been updated.

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
you enter jeffs office an he tells you. you have to watch over his niece.. she walks in an you turn an look.. an you have a heart attack... jeff.. you did what... your fired

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Maids and Maidens [v0.7.1] [Raybae Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,44 GB / 937 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.7.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,40 GB / 902 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.7.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
how often are the updates? because i just discovered this game and it's awesome i can't wait to continue...
I have a 'three month rule'. If I can't release an update in more than three months, patrons will not be charged.
Based on the statement from the game developer (above), I would say that he strived to release an update every 3 months.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was really good for me, Maria and Ally really rocked my nights!!
It's just a shame that the renders are no so good, the editor the dev choose allows some very good animations but the models and renders are quite dated. Anyway the most important is that the story is good and also the writing, i had a lot of fun !

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I just now started and I already want to kill this Kira chick. What kind of psycho idiot shithead thinks it's in any way appropriate to tell the people who work for them who they can and can't marry? She dies. If I get the choice to push her out a window or mow her down with a car, she's going to die.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Any update gallery unlocker? Missing one or two scenes and not sure how to get them sadly.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Which I'll cite my own experience with discovering I was also into dudes much later in life purely based on romantic feelings as it being a possibly. I will say that I completely understand "Why can't we just have a best friend we aren't fucking" stance though.
I read similar things from bisexual people online. That it's quite common among them that they are attracted to most people of one gender and only some members of the other gender. And that they as such identify as either gay or straight until later in life.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I read similar things from bisexual people online. That it's quite common among them that they are attracted to most people of one gender and only some members of the other gender. And that they as such identify as either gay or straight until later in life.
kind of reminds me of this oldie

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
So far so good, story is interesting and with likeable characters, Mc being orphan leaves the door open for a nice incest tag but I could be wrong. Only three issues:
1- The uh ah got to go, sounds dumb.
2- Fix the albino dick, seriously I'll would be scare shitless if I have that.
3- Not a issue in the dev per se but in honey select models, the hands and feet are disproportioned, there's an option to change that in the character creation, would be nice if that is fixed because it looks really bad.
Aside from that the branches are nice since not only they add more scenes and a possible LI but they add more to the story so the reader gets more involved, not many VN have pull that off so respect, keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes