lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just got to choice for love or corruption with maria.. what kind of corruption? lol
It's not Maria's corruption, but the MC's, I think. It's kinda like forcing her to do stuff for you like sucking you off and stuff by giving her no choice/blackmail

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It's not Maria's corruption, but the MC's, I think. It's kinda like forcing her to do stuff for you like sucking you off and stuff by giving her no choice/blackmail
AHHHH thank you so much. I went love route this playthru anyway but like to know what other things do. Thanks

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I liked this game UNTIL the mystery caller.....
that is such a low blow blackmail and is poorly done at best he is blackmailing hm about the maid who is not even a lover yet.... very disappointing....

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Boring update for me, don't like the nerdy ,she got updates twice in a row already and I don't like the expression of the maid while being banged she looks like a lifeless doll and boring positions for me . looking forward to the next update

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This was nice surprise. I started playing as I saw pretty women on the banner and noticed that version number is high enough for this to have enough content. And what I got was good, interesting story and excellent characters. So far highlights have been heartwarming romance with Maria, Relationships with the Carol (I can't wait to get her into my bed) and Laura. Story on what happens in the company was also quite interesting mystery. Writing was excellent. All characters felt so real. And it was great to play as a good guy.

For the future content I'm most eagerly waiting for more content with Jameela, Nora and Paige. Fiona, Tiffany and Evie are all such hotties, that they're nice to see in case we'll get more casual encounters with them. Oh, and must not forget Yumi. Such a cutie. I'm sure she'll be grateful, if we manage to solve her problem. I'm also curious to see how Gloria will adjust for starting to work as a maid, considering the relationship I have with the Maria. Getting more maids will get story closer to what I originally expected story to be. But I gotta say that this trampled over my expectations and content was much higher quality.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
im kinda confuse haha

prototypespecimen

Jun 3, 2022
I was a little skeptical going in, I'm not a big fan of the character models used for the graphics. That said, it's an extremely well written game with good follow through on the respective plot lines. It's very easy to get hooked, keep up the good work!

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Fun game. The ladies are cute (mostly), and the story is pretty interesting.
I do find it funny how misleading the banner image is.
The one on the left has like zero 1-on-1 scenes with the protagonist (sexual or otherwise) seven releases in, the one in the middle has little-to-no relevance on the larger plot, and the one on the right is fucking pregnant.
Still, I'm looking forward to future releases.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Quite a good update, I really like Fiona so hopefully we get plenty more of her in the future, was nice to get the issues with Paige sorted, seems both screwed up big in the past, still not really sure where exactly the story is going with whatever is happening around the company, looking forward to the next update.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Even with the walkthrough mod, I'm stumped on what to do. Can someone tell me, in spoiler tags, what the consequences are with getting Carol to cheat on her boyfriend at the party?

"Warning: There will be complications" is a bit . . . vague.

Edit: Starting to form a hypothesis on what those consequences might be, and if I'm right, it's completely out of the question. I think I made the right choice in exercising caution.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Even with the walkthrough mod, I'm stumped on what to do. Can someone tell me, in spoiler tags, what the consequences are with getting Carol to cheat on her boyfriend?

"Warning: There will be complications" is a bit . . . vague.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess I'll just have to keep some saves from that moment. I'm 100% all about having her cheat before formally breaking up with her husband, because that's exactly the kind of twisted I like and can stomach. But I'm also worried about unforeseen consequences. I don't want to cause Carol any harm, or cause her to be hesitant about the new relationship with the MC later out of guilt, or give the blackmailer any ammo.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so is there two route for all girls? or is there only a dom route for maria and yumi?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes