JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
so is there two route for all girls? or is there only a dom route for maria and yumi?
I think the 2 routes are for MC, basically corruption/'bad guy' or love/good guy. Some girls (for example Maria and Yumi) interactions with the MC will be different depending on which route. Possibly, some girls will only be available on one route but not the other (I'm thinking that Kira only available on the Corruption/'bad guy' route).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The update was a good example of why I dislike point systems. First the linking of Fionas and Paiges points and secondly you are forced to go with the nice responses to Paige if you want her as a LI even if she deserves all the negative answers.
Storywise it is still unclear where the game is heading.
The X-ray shots are a nice touch.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Can't wait man. Hopefully some alone time with Maria.
Finally played the update and i absolutely loved it. Maria magic was something.

Also Paige almost pulled Amber Heard here, but some sense prevailed in the ends so it's alright i guess. MC was on the brink of most hated character for me if he did anything of sort with Paige without her consent but he came out alright too.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How can I get scene #20, 24 and 21 from the scene replay list?

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
more content with nora, she is way too cute
Definitely we will see lot more of her contents in future releases, just not sure when, considering there are 19 women in this game (perhaps more than 21 if you count Laura's step-daughters and side characters):p

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I just picked this up for the first time the other day and played through a fair amount so far.

I have to say, I'm enjoying it so far. Decent story, alluring characters with nice designs, a good amount of sexual content, and you don't have to wait forever between scenes, general length of the game.

Couple things that put me off a little; 1st person PoV, this is mostly personal preference than anything so I won't complain to much about it. I just don't like the feeling that I'm playing as a floating camera with a dick attached to it. At least the sex scenes seem to have 3rd person angles. Animations start good

Having a list of dialogue options show up that you just have to click through. It breaks the flow of play and the conversation and therefor any immersion you've built up. If you want to give the player the choice to skip conversational dialogue just give them that option at the beginning or something. I find the same problem with the sex scenes, having a list of positions to cycle through along with 'single choice' dialogue options such as "Faster" that I have to manually click on, makes sex scenes feel formulaic, stale and honestly a little tedious. I want to focus on the action, just let it the scene flow organically and give the player fetish/kink choices at the beginning of the scene if that's the aim.

Having a list of conversation topics or sexual positions, that you just have cycle through makes the game feel a little clunky. The conversations should have an organic flow to them, the way you've got it all set up makes it feel like most interactions are interviews because the MC is sitting there with a list of questions he's waiting to rattle off.

These aren't huge game breaking issues and of course I can only speak for myself but I honestly feel you could drastically improve the feel of quality in this game by stripping out the single choice options, lists of conversation topics, and lists of sexual positions. It's forced player interaction with no pay real off and only serves to break immersion.

Again, personal preference and can only speak for myself, But I thought I'd share.

There's been a noticeable drop in animation quality of the sex scenes where I'm up in the game, 2 second loops with the camera doing a quarter rotation and back again. It's bad, and it's probably made worse by the fact that the earlier animations were so much better, the difference is actually jarring.

Also, at the end of some conversations the last line of dialogue will come up and then the scene will transition before I've had the chance to read it. What's up with that?

All that being said. Decent game, better than most I've come across. It could be that much better though.... But what the hell do I know right? I'm just a bum with a keyboard.

Edit; Animation got good again and I don't think I mind the loops when they match up nice, I think having the camera sway back and forth brings attention to it though. Nice touch with the internal view too btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skrotum

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The images folder for this is 1.00 TB...
Edit I just checked again today and now its 2.17 GB?
I played the compressed version which is 940MB and the images folder is 830MB. The official version is 2.44GB, so I guess 2.17GB for images is about right.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I like the game. It's wild how many characters there are, but so far they do seem to get decent screentime each.
The idea that you decide how much you will be "corrupted" as the mc is an interesting one. Though it can be a bit weird at times.
Apparently the dream that you get if you don't sleep with Ally in the Bar adds corruption. Which is funny because first playthrough I chose not to sleep with her because the game stressed how drunk she was and I didn't want to take advantage. So in a sense NOT taking advantage of a drunk girl makes you MORE corrupt. Hm.
Only thing I would add for the later chapters is that the animation seems ... weird. It's so often that an animation seems to get put in just for the sake of putting in an animation.
I feel like that should be reserved for sex scenes and more significant moments. Having an animation each time a person enters your office is just ... weird. It fits for more significant moments or moments that are meant to be some sort of surprise, like when Maria surprises you after you get home.
It's also not always good. Like when you meet the "not donald trump"'s daughter to look at the house it plays an animation of you two walking down the street as an transition to arriving at the house and it just looks pretty bad. Which is a shame, since the animation isn't really needed here at all. It's a VN, just fade out, fade in is fine.
But overall very fun. Characters are fun and I am definetly curious where their stories will go.

Last edited:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I am through with the current state of v8.7.1 from start to finish. It took around 9 hours. Overall I enjoyed it much. It hat a strong start. It got bogged down for me once the the whole foster sister plotline started. That storyline should have been more condensed. I hope the games finds its focus again. It should be more about MC, Maria, Gloria and Carol. Instead it falls into the trap to introduce more and more side characters, that in the end nobody will care for. A harem game is nice, but it doesn't have to be excessive. It is at 19 characters. I think they already start to stepping on each others toes.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes