JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you, i got it.
So, did you get that Carol kiss scene during house dinner party? Do you have to invite her husband or something?
Btw... How is the update schedule? How long does it take for each updates?

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So, did you get that Carol kiss scene during house dinner party? Do you have to invite her husband or something?
Btw... How is the update schedule? How long does it take for each updates?
If you invite her husband she'll kiss you? I didn't invite him, cuz he's pretty douchey. I'm not for breaking up someone's marriage, but dude is treating who I consider my best female friend like total trash, I didn't want him around.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If you invite her husband she'll kiss you? I didn't invite him, cuz he's pretty douchey. I'm not for breaking up someone's marriage, but dude is treating who I consider my best female friend like total trash, I didn't want him around.
I didn't get the Carol kiss scene... So i was asking how to get the scene

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Umn.. I was thinking if Sam was a pure lesbian, was there any way to corrupt her? I meant I just throwing an idea how about if Sam had a corruption route. So in love route, she would be a real lesbian and MC support her to continue her relationship with her girlfriend (Olivia). On the other hand, in corruption route, our MC could break "her mind" to left her lesbian life and transforming herself to become a submissive to the MC..

Reactions: TheLegend1337

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Umn.. I was thinking if Sam was a pure lesbian, was there any way to corrupt her? I meant I just throwing an idea how about if Sam had a corruption route. So in love route, she would be a real lesbian and MC support her to continue her relationship with her girlfriend (Olivia). On the other hand, in corruption route, our MC could break "her mind" to left her lesbian life and transforming to become a submissive to the MC..
What's wrong with her being a pure lesbian and you two being friends? Do you feel you need to conquer every pixel female you see?

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
What's wrong with her being a pure lesbian and you two being friends? Do you feel you need to conquer every pixel female you see?
There is no wrong for the current story. I like the current version as well.
Earlier, I just throwing an idea, maybe to open more possibilities/ improve the story.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
There is no wrong for the current story. I like the current version as well.
Earlier, I just throwing an idea, maybe to open more possibilities/ improve the story.
The most recent update is suggestive that Sam may succumb to the MC under the right circumstances, IMO. It may be wishful thinking on my part of course, but I am hopeful. Even if it is just wishful thinking I would be okay with her not succumbing as she is a good character and friend.

firehacker

Apr 6, 2020
Very slow progress with carol, can't wait to chop off that thing between Luke's thigh

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've finally gotten around to playing this. While I don't always limit myself, I actually am only interested in the romantic route with everyone in this game. I'm happy Raybae made additional options available, but I've grown too attached to the various primary characters (men included, such as Jeff). I'm wholly invested in the MC being as good of a person as he can be in the game. There are some instances that are open to interpretation of "good" — is being Sharon's free pass actually "good" in general terms? — but other than occasional one-offs or flings here and there where both parties are OK with it, my MC is all in on being a great friend and/or lover.

As I said, I've grown quite attached to all of the major characters as they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could keep listing individuals, but I don't want to make this longer than it is already. I will say that the ending did surprise me. It's a nicely written game so far.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I've finally gotten around to playing this. While I don't always limit myself, I actually am only interested in the romantic route with everyone in this game. I'm happy Raybae made additional options available, but I've grown too attached to the various primary characters (men included, such as Jeff). I'm wholly invested in the MC being as good of a person as he can be in the game. There are some instances that are open to interpretation of "good" — is being Sharon's free pass actually "good" in general terms? — but other than occasional one-offs or flings here and there where both parties are OK with it, my MC is all in on being a great friend and/or lover.

As I said, I've grown quite attached to all of the major characters as they are.
I could keep listing individuals, but I don't want to make this longer than it is already. I will say that the ending did surprise me. It's a nicely written game so far.
Right? I'm loving the characters so far and the interactions, and Sam is a great friend and I hope it stays that way saw it happen the "lesbian turn bi" too many times so I hope it doesn't happens here.

So far even when I missed something because of a choice in no moment I felt like the I was actually missing out if that makes sense, like many games when you don't follow a specific path the content is cut so much that it makes me lose the enjoyment of it but this one does it right and I love that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sam is a great friend and I hope it stays that way saw it happen the "lesbian turn bi" too many times so I hope it doesn't happens here.
Definitely. I think for some there could be allure to "turning a lesbian straight" or whatever, but (1) that's not really a thing and (2) why can't you just be cool with someone not being a LI? She's awesome already, and I feel like having her hook up with the MC might ruin her or something. I won't throw my computer out the window or anything if she does become one, but I feel like it doesn't fit and hope it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Definitely. I think for some there could be allure to "turning a lesbian straight" or whatever, but (1) that's not really a thing and (2) what can't you just be cool with someone not being a LI? She awesome already, and I feel like having her hook up with the MC might ruin her or something. I won't throw my computer out the window or anything if she does become one, but I feel like it doesn't fit and hope it doesn't happen.
Usually i agree but she's already whacked off the mc, only a matter of time til she spreads like butter for him. Maybe he will gift her and her gf some baby batter for a kid they want... who knows

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Definitely. I think for some there could be allure to "turning a lesbian straight" or whatever, but (1) that's not really a thing and (2) what can't you just be cool with someone not being a LI? She awesome already, and I feel like having her hook up with the MC might ruin her or something. I won't throw my computer out the window or anything if she does become one, but I feel like it doesn't fit and hope it doesn't happen.
I love this take, also yeah 100% agree something that I like is when these games actually have other characters like aquantances and friends and not just LI.

Reactions: WindySakura
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes