Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Beautiful girls and visuals. Tiffany is super hot. And the storylines seem interesting, really makes me wonder about the plot rather than jerking off, it's not too tense since tense stuff is boner killer. Music feels good, doesn't feel repetitive.
I'm enjoying this game.
Some feedback:
Default font has glitches when there are multiple lines.
When Blake visits the office during videos she gets widened but I guess that's the correct width as the stills seem too narrow, btw here eye color is hot but her sclera is gray.
Also the character images at the dialog bar looks wide compared to their actual selves but maybe it's not the case with all of them.
Sam has TOO MUCH tattoos, it turns me off really.
The protagonist image is too dark, it's kinda weird so maybe exempt him from the chatbox.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Great game so far, couldn't stop playing once it started going. Love most of the girls in this. Laura is a fun one, Maria and Gloria are adorable and Ally is also a great character. Like having such a variety of body types to, with the typical curvy and busty women of most games it fun to see a slightly more thicc set girl like Ally get some attention. Not to mention seeing Carol as a pregnant and attractive women, hope to see more on a possible thing between her and the MC

Some of the later introduced characters are also nice, like Debbie, and i am hoping for something with Sam too, i like her tattoo's and more rebel like looks. I know she is currently a pure lesbian, and if nothing between the MC and her develops i do hope we can keep her around as a friend.

Story wise its been a refreshing start. No usual clueless virgin fool or total asshole MC (although you do have different ways to play him i guess.). The fact these girls all have love life's outside of there interactions with the MC is a nice added touch. While i don't usually like that, the way it's done here makes it well done.

Looking forward to seeing the next update. Sofar the game was fun, and the story interesting. Looking forward to see what happens next. Good luck, and keep up the good work.

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
I am an f1 fan but those references weren't deliberate. But now that you've poined it out to me, it will be hard not to put a Hamilton or Verstappen in there in future
Ha ha ha! Btw, I came to the end of this version. Played the game from morning till night.
The story is interesting and the storyline has good branching out I suppose as half the gallery is locked. I'm compelled to do a quick replay.
The sex scenes are good, there is good intimacy, not like some other games where there is only penetration. And the text length is PERFECT, there is no super unnecessary long internal monologue, or speaking to a guy for a prolonged time, (Jeff is a cool guy tho, I admire his loyalty to the company) it's such a breath of fresh air.
My small nitpickings would be characters hands being unusually small, skin colors being sometimes wrong like Blake's belly and bosom color not matching, Carol having purple skin at the housewarming party, really nitpicking.
Now let me rank the girls in terms of attractiveness.
Fiona, Tiffany, Jess, Maria and her sister, Yumi, Blake, Jess, younger Bianca (her skin is uncannily orange nowadays), Laura's daughters, Zeyna, Ally, Carol, Olivia, Laura, Evie, Debbie, Sam.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Liking this game quite a bit, last update had very few choices, but it adds a lot of background and sets up future actions.

Though, while it would be tempting to take Gloria as a maid too, if that entails that I have to see that creepy creepy child(doll?) Miles more often, I think not o_O
Coming in 2nd on the creepy list would be the MCs cock, which looks like its been attacked by frostbite! :eek:

May 6, 2017
So, could you tell me if any of you felt a bit angry or disappointed with the MC's reaction when seeing that we had no choice but to accept what Bianca asks of us to do when she reveals that we had a daughter with her?

I mean in part I can understand why she asks us to forget about it, since that can damage her entire relationship with her husband by having old wounds, but still that is not something that
Can be taken lightly.

raybae, I hope you give us the opportunity to spend time with our daughter and get to know her, otherwise I will be really angry with the MC and with Bianca if they let him pass

Jul 30, 2017
So, could you tell me if any of you felt a bit angry or disappointed with the MC's reaction when seeing that we had no choice but to accept what Bianca asks of us to do when she reveals that we had a daughter with her?

I mean in part I can understand why she asks us to forget about it, since that can damage her entire relationship with her husband by having old wounds, but still that is not something that
Can be taken lightly.

raybae, I hope you give us the opportunity to spend time with our daughter and get to know her, otherwise I will be really angry with the MC and with Bianca if they let him pass
I'd be content with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
See maids. Scream joy. Run fast, download.
Only one maid. Less and less screentime down to zero.
Disappoint.
Smurfy.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021

Can be taken lightly.

To be honest I think what Bianca said or did was totally right . She has a happy family going on and suddenly out of nowhere MC shows up and starts opening old wounds that can affect her relationship with her family would be a total dick move. If MC starts to meet the daughter and spend time with her it will surely affect Bianca's relationship with her husband and then he will start asking questions and at the end the truth will come out which will destroy the whole family. So umm yeah letting the woman live in peace and happiness with her husband and daughter would be the right thing to do instead of forcibly prying into their lives .

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
In real life usually man usually doesn't try to break other family even if he knows that the child is his. It complicates everything for everybody around. In games it is usually harem + win wife back and get your child back. In reality it happens much less often. Bianca (or whatever her name is) was completely correct. It actually felt quite mature.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I am an f1 fan but those references weren't deliberate. But now that you've poined it out to me, it will be hard not to put a Hamilton or Verstappen in there in future
You sure have an absolute casserole of taste.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes