fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
as long as you enjoy your game others will, consider that cliches dont matter at all, writing and story does in the best avns

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I really don't know how to feel about this game, I will see after a few updates and some more women are introduced and more of the story. I mean two of the women already have kids and their own lives, so I don't want to mess with them and their world. I would be their friend and help them of course, which I tried to do so far, but would never do anything with them. Two others I would not go forward with as well in a relationship way so far due to not really trusting them, but maybe that comes with time and more story reveals. Too early to tell, that is why I need a few updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all looks nice, the writing was acceptable. Can it have potential in the future, I would say so. Best of luck with it and will check back when there is a larger chunk to really think about, it is just one of those games I need more of to make a defined opinion on.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Looks good. Models and renders are great. Nice to see new assets. A real supermarket and a different office (y)
Look forward to the next update. Does Allison reappear?

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I really don't know how to feel about this game, I will see after a few updates and some more women are introduced and more of the story. I mean two of the women already have kids and their own lives, so I don't want to mess with them and their world. I would be their friend and help them of course, which I tried to do so far, but would never do anything with them. Two others I would not go forward with as well in a relationship way so far due to not really trusting them, but maybe that comes with time and more story reveals. Too early to tell, that is why I need a few updates.

All in all looks nice, the writing was acceptable. Can it have potential in the future, I would say so. Best of luck with it and will check back when there is a larger chunk to really think about, it is just one of those games I need more of to make a defined opinion on.
Thank you very much for your constructive criticism. I won't deny that the dream sequences started off as a way to give people some faping material early on, without compromising the story. But I also have a plan to turn that into a story point.

About characters already being in relationships,
So, you won't be cockblocking anyone. And going into Carol's situation too much will spoil things,
I do admit, I should've given players a choice to reject
That was a mistake.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I have to ask, will the fetishes be avoidable? I mean as in it not happening and not that we just don't see it. I would also like to know if they will be tied to a certain LI or a path with a certain LI(example the femdom stuff)? One last thing, you have said that you are staying away from incest because it has become a cliche and than you use another cliche with the dreams and it makes me curious, will the cliche that every women is a slut and bi be a thing in your game?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
this is a nice start. I see you already addressed the Yumi thing
The characters all look nice and it's good to see people starting to use HS2.
I will say that Laura looks kind of off. If i could make a suggestion i think that the angle on her eyebrows make her look perpetually angry maybe fiddle around with that if you can so that her face looks little more appealing
Anyway i'll leave a review too but good luck and hope to see more.

Reactions: raybae

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok I have to ask, will the fetishes be avoidable? I mean as in it not happening and not that we just don't see it. I would also like to know if they will be tied to a certain LI or a path with a certain LI(example the femdom stuff)? One last thing, you have said that you are staying away from incest because it has become a cliche and than you use another cliche with the dreams and it makes me curious, will the cliche that every women is a slut and bi be a thing in your game?
I do plan to make fetishes avoidable. As I said in a previous comment, the dreams did start as way to give people some early fap material and to practice my sex-scene making, but I do plan to turn that into a optional(avoidable) path, with something unique. And I don't plan to make the girls in my game 'easy', but at the end of the day, this is a harem game. So some girl x girl action maybe unavoidable.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Laura's face seems off, that's just me, she seems not pretty for me anyway.

aww man, I hate corporate espionage, I don't mind if I WAS doing the espionage, not the other way around.

Other than that, it's nice. Looking forward to next update.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I hate honeyselect games where every character's face looks like copy-paste of each other. I tried my best to make my characters look distinctive (except the two sisters in the bar, who're supposed to look similar). I guess I messed up with Laura's face.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Raybae Games
Well... This Dev have big planes for his Games... Let see after half-year if he still is here... :cautious:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
this is a harem game. So some girl x girl action maybe unavoidable.
A harem does NOT mean that girl x girl should be expected even if that is the cliche all devs on this site tend to go. A harem is three of more people pursuing one person, not every other person they see be it male or female. I am not into sharing being it with males or females, unless it is done it a very specific way and that would only count for girl on girl if the conditions are right. Let me be clear I don't have a problem with bi content, two of my Gfs are bi and I love them to death. I am just tired of all the girls being bi or that harem means something it does not.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A harem does NOT mean that girl x girl should be expected even if that is the cliche all devs on this site tend to go. A harem is three of more people pursuing one person, not every other person they see be it male or female. I am not into sharing being it with males or females, unless it is done it a very specific way and that would only count for girl on girl if the conditions are right. Let me be clear I don't have a problem with bi content, two of my Gfs are bi and I love them to death. I am just tired of all the girls being bi or that harem means something it does not.
I get what you're saying. And, NO, not every girl in my game will be bi. But there will be some who're bi or bi-curious, but definitely not all of them.

Reactions: Naxos
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes