Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So i finally got to test the game and i must what an good v0.1 release. :)
Trying not spoil it too much but cliffhanger right before the end with the pc got me excited for the next one.
The sad story "our" maid told etc.
Cute girls, and that we get to see the girls perspective like Carol's is a good touch i think.
My favorite girl is Ally (i like them chubby) :p but i also do like the other girls too. hehe ;)
Also a BIG + for the gallery you added for the v0.1. (y)

Just a couple of questions and i understand if you can't answer them:
1: Is Kira a char we can pursue?
2: Can we as MC give the girls "gifts" in terms of clothes or tell them what to wear?

Again the very best of luck with your game, i am really looking forward to the next installment. :)

Reactions: Oboe and raybae

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So from a first glance at the models in the screenshots, some of them look good, some ok, and some are a bit uncanny. One of the screens (with the red head) looks odd, like the eyes are to close and the facial poportions/shape is off.

Other then that, i wish you luck and i will keep an eye on it.

PS: Incest is so overdone here that its basicly become a meme by now, so if you want to stay original, just leave hard, blood related incest, out. Just my thoughts :)

Reactions: raybae

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Raybae, I really like this game so far, keep up the good work, the curvy girl rocks it.

Reactions: raybae

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
When the New update Will come
I am yet to start working on next update. I am currently working on the patreon benefits (official guide, setting up discord server etc.). So can't make any promises right now.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
So finally got a chance to play through it. Pretty interesting so far. Decent dialogue, good pacing, hot ladies. Wasn't super keen on the ending but well see how that develops.

Good first showing generally though

Reactions: Oboe and raybae

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Certainly on the fence with this one; solid tags and I like the models mostly but so far the only actual sex scene (as far as I can discern) is with my least favorite chick (rather see the fantasy with Carol than the actual sex scene with Ally.)

I am curious about whether that first conversation with Kira locks her out...I can't help but do the sarcastic response, she's just over the top. Oh and Luke can take a long walk off a short pier.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Looks good story seems solid overall can't wait till the next update

my only odd thought is the ending. Why did the MC who got as far as he did (as well as becoming the future CEO) not have some kind protection/security on his computer........Maybe i am just over thinking it just seems odd to screw over the MC so early.

Also will Jemella be an option?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, nearly all the girls will be avoidable. And there will be more options introduced in future updates.
have we met any of the unavoidable girls yet? but either way im glad most are avoidable i gotta agree Carol already being knocked up made me lose interest in her as a LI. half the fun of the pregnancy fetish is it being Mc's kid. that being said this was a good first release good english story was easy to follow art is nice nice amount of content. and the Yumi thing had already been adressed so there's that.

the flashing selfie girl in the market made me chuckle bit so that was nice also. aside from all that good luck to u dev. and i'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Edit: will we confront Yumi soon or is this something that's gonna build for a few updates? kinda worried we'll be stuck in a blackmail scene if it turns out MC didnt protect his PC or something.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
have we met any of the unavoidable girls yet?
Yes, a lot of the planned core storyline depends on your relationship with one character already introduced. I don't wanna spoil too much of future content,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the flashing selfie girl in the market made me chuckle bit so that was nice also.
I'm glad someone noticed that!

kinda worried we'll be stuck in a blackmail scene if it turns out MC didnt protect his PC or something.
Again, don't want to spoil too much about future content. But some other things need to happen, before I can give you a conclusion to that storyline.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Honestly this game was a breath of fresh air since it's not another father genocide, smooth face, horse dick twink family fucking game but then the consent shit, the birth control pills and then that fucking auto pullout made it 3 strikes for me. :KEK:
Devs why do you hate me?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Carol already being knocked up made me lose interest in her as a LI. half the fun of the pregnancy fetish is it being Mc's kid.
I'm right there with you; I like her model, her personality (thus far,) but I definitely wanna be the Father in these situations. Also hit me a bit with Maria as she already has a son too. Not been this conflicted since Kait-Lynn from Fall Fable.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You wouldn't have to changer her renders either to change the story as you could have the MC having already knocked her up and her husband either not knowing or being OK with it
But for this it is necessary to write is so that the MC and Carol already have at least a one night stand in the past or an affair and that would change to much.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes