damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Actually pretty good first release and the girls have variety in both personalities and looks, and glad to see a pregnant LI, so often in many game we only have end game pregnancies with little sex scenes so this is good imo, hopefully we knock her up again ;) , and if done correctly this could be a good Netori chance, and i don't understand people complaining about LI's that are knocked up or having a kid, the correct response should be "Hopefully MC gets to knock them up again":) and in conclusion only MC's gonna be fucking them from now on and u can impregnate other non pregnant/Virgin LI's still... ;)
You wouldn't have to change Carol's renders either to change the story as you could have the MC having already knocked her up and her husband either not knowing or being OK with it
That would bring a whole lot of other problems with a shitload of people whining, don't ya think? :sneaky:

Also that dream scene with Carol is missing if we go to the club, idk if its intentional or not just letting you know, all in all a good kinda harem VN and eagerly waiting for more (y)

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
That scene only happens if you don't have sex with Ally. MC already had a 'release' that night, so no naughty dreams
Sad, but i am pretty sure any hotblooded male can have both release as well as a sexy dream of banging his pregnant secretary...but hey u get what u get :cautious:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry to all the people who feel conflicted about Maria/Carol. But I won't be changing their stories. I don't want my game to be another game where all the LI are either your family members or young 18-21 year olds (who are beautiful but all for some mysterious reason single). I want my game to have some level of realism, where pretty girls get into relations and get married and get knocked up. I wanted my game to have variety in LI, some young virgins, some in a relationship, some married, some divorced, some widowed, some thin, some chubby, some black, some white.... The MC I envisioned likes girls of all types. He's not picky about such trivial things.

If you don't like that, I apologise. But as I said, I won't be changing any of that.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also I've found the reason why game takes a long time to launch. It'll be fixed in next update.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm sorry to all the people who feel conflicted about Maria/Carol. But I won't be changing their stories. I don't want my game to be another game where all the LI are either your family members or young 18-21 year olds (who are beautiful but all for some mysterious reason single). I want my game to have some level of realism, where pretty girls get into relations and get married and get knocked up. I wanted my game to have variety in LI, some young virgins, some in a relationship, some married, some divorced, some widowed, some thin, some chubby, some black, some white.... The MC I envisioned likes girls of all types. He's not picky about such trivial things.

If you don't like that, I apologise. But as I said, I won't be changing any of that.
well that's a bummer but its your game so agree with you. not gonna lie was hoping for mention of some party that happened already and depending if we went or not that would determine Carol's baby daddy. i got no problems with Maria as of yet. but like i said as long as most LI's are optional then im still interested.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020

I ain't mad, the chubby girl was kinda hot and had some massive milkers. Plus she has a smoking hot blonde friend, maybe a threesome in your future if you "helped out" the chubby girl. I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and support the game, can't wait for more Maria!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: raybae

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
That would bring a whole lot of other problems with a shitload of people whining, don't ya think? :sneaky:
Oops my bad, actually I don't care if Carol is pregnant with someone else's child, I was just trying to offer a way to change things without wasting renders. I should have stayed silent as it wasn't helpful to say anything.

View attachment 779027
How does this look for a Laura redesign?
I didn't mind the old Laura but this one is cuter/younger looking. Is that what you are going for? I liked Laura because she seemed like someone in her mid to late thirties who still had a rocking body and had personal power, I will still like this version but it won't convey the same vibe.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
well that's a bummer but its your game so agree with you. not gonna lie was hoping for mention of some party that happened already and depending if we went or not that would determine Carol's baby daddy. i got no problems with Maria as of yet. but like i said as long as most LI's are optional then im still interested.
Sorry if I was a bit too aggressive their. The thing is, I already have Maria & Carol's whole story arc planned. And their current sitauations are crucial to that arc. I don't wanna change that completely without very strong reasons.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I didn't mind the old Laura but this one is cuter/younger looking. Is that what you are going for? I liked Laura because she seemed like someone in her mid to late thirties who still had a rocking body and had personal power, I will still like this version but it won't convey the same vibe.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was going for with Laura's original design. This one makes her look very young. I would have to work on that some more.

Last edited:
Reactions: damien_sensei

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry if I was a bit too aggressive their. The thing is, I already have Maria & Carol's whole story arc planned. And their current sitauations are crucial to that arc. I don't wanna change that completely without very strong reasons.
there a route to help them out? kinda sucks that she'll suffer just cause we chose not to pursue her.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Looks good story seems solid overall can't wait till the next update

my only odd thought is the ending. Why did the MC who got as far as he did (as well as becoming the future CEO) not have some kind protection/security on his computer........Maybe i am just over thinking it just seems odd to screw over the MC so early.

Also will Jemella be an option?
Yes, I think it seems odd. Most corps that deal with serious money have laptops provided by the company itself and they are locked down in a way that external devices cannot get in.

Someone with desktop support creds, in theory, could log in remotely and do it, but that action would be logged by company security.

O

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, played through and enjoyed this first release overall. The renders look good, there's a diverse assortment of different LI and body types. No real complaints about any of them. I like Carol (as a friend) and want to ensure that Maria is able to provide for her family (as a friend). Didn't see anyone I really wanted to fuck yet...

The MC needs to be more assertive for a future CEO of the company, especially if he was hand picked and groomed for the job. I've met a few high level executives and some maybe laidback but none of them can be pushed around.

Yumi's kiss should be avoidable, I don't have any reason to believe anything she says/does.

I am not a fan of the dream sex scenes, for me it ruins the suspense of what sex with the LI would be like... I understand that they are there as a "consequence" of not having real sex but I am just not a fan.

There are a few issues with the language used, but overall not a problem.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
the thing with honey select 2 is that it is very hard to make ugly characters with it, seem you succeeded with that red head though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK I really enjoyed this start, until that is the ending lol. I hope I'm wrong, but I do like the LIs and the story up to the end really well. Best of luck either way

Edited: Omg just played the preggo sex dream scene, ty ty ty for that :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes