JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for your information! I don't think there will be too much dark sides of MC in future update but further corruption options are certainly unavoidable if we choose this path. I'm actually curious about the teacher Sharon's corruption option since I haven't encountered it as I recall. Do we need certain corruption points in order to get this option?
Actually, that was just purely my opinion because the way I look at it, the game itself does not enforce any hard good guy vs bad guy path (more of a grey/in between path) but certain options just like you said are lock behind certain threshold points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
any walkthrough to unlock all scene ? need help for that
I believe there is a WT MOD made by AdanGC for this game, you can check the OP for link. Not sure if it is already updated though. I have NOT played using mods for the last 3 releases now.

Anyway, you can also just ask for help unlocking the Gallery if you mentioned which ones (preferrably if you identified them like this Page 2 Scene 10, there are just 4 pages and max 12 scenes per pages, scene number is counted from top left to bottom right i.e. Scene 1 is the first scene on the left at the top and Scene 12 is the last scene on the right at the bottom).

Edit: There are basically just 2 'paths' ('Good Guy' vs 'Bad Guy/Corruption' path) and if you played both, you are most certainly will unlock all the scenes. The other option is using mod. The 'Good Guy' or the 'Bad Guy/Corruption' path is not hard path in the game, it just a naming convention I used. Basically, the 'Bad Guy/Corruption' path is where the MC has surpassed certain corruption points threshold (related to Maria, the Maid and Yumi, the office girl subordinate of Kira).

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
lol that scene really makes MC look like a Chad, and it's actually funny and out of place since moments ago you're in really good/romantic terms with her. I'm not a cuckold fan but after that scene I really want more Sharon contents in future update :BootyTime:
Indeed. It feels out of place, not bad bad just less romantic, like a chad just like you said it :p

• Haha
Reactions: NeoEros

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
any walkthrough to unlock all scene ? need help for that
You can install gallery unlocker if you want to see all scenes. You can not play all scenes in a single walkthrough because some of them require Corruption walkthrough

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
for corruption i must become a bad guy is that correct ?
Yeah, you can say that but essentially as far as the game is concerned, you play the MC as a person who takes advantage over other people's predicaments.There are 2 main choices where this can occur, with Maria on Day 12 and with Yumi on Day ?? (forgot when, perhaps above 18 around 20ish). So far, it is under-developed probably because it is less desired by patrons and fans??? :unsure:

At least for me, that 2 choices was enough to put the MC in the 'Corruption' path to unlocks all the scenes. Cheers.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Maids and Maidens [v0.8] [Raybae Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,88 GB / 761 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.8.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,84 GB / 727 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.8.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you reupload the original version to Pixeldrain / Gofile too?
Because i already tried to download this game but is just say completed even though it 400mb or 1.4gb.
Please sir

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
And I have zero respect for dudes who do this. It's also why I have strained relationship with my father.
In real life usually man usually doesn't try to break other family even if he knows that the child is his. It complicates everything for everybody around. In games it is usually harem + win wife back and get your child back. In reality it happens much less often. Bianca (or whatever her name is) was completely correct. It actually felt quite mature.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If mc is actually a descendent of Aphrodite, then some of the girls are already pregnant but they just don't know it yet... Just like Bianca (?).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If mc is actually a descendent of Aphrodite, then some of the girls are already pregnant but they just don't know it yet... Just like Bianca (?).
Possibly yes. However, I believe (my interpretation) that the whole myth about the island of Aphrodite is to offer an "if you want to believe it or not" (even the MC himself did NOT buy it:ROFLMAO:) explanation about why is the MC seems to be 'popular' among the girls i.e. why women easily 'surrenders' themselves to the MC.

A cliche for harem game is women just helplessly fall for the MC with big dick, this is like an alternative to (or breaking away from) that stereotype :unsure:.

Reactions: Tanurak

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Have to say this storyline became suddenly very realistic.
When faced with declining fertility due to pollution, rich idiots would absolutely look into getting a magical sperm-gene from the inhabitants of a mystical Island some greek dreamed up instead of looking to, you know, reduce pollution.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes