JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
As long as every update has maria im cool. Need more Maid content. Apparently we are downgrading from nude maiding to fully clothed one. That sucks :(
Well, now she is working with her sister and son present.... At least her dream of working in uniform is happening...

Reactions: Alandir
Nov 17, 2018
Well, now she is working with her sister and son present.... At least her dream of working in uniform is happening...
Not at the start of the update though, but hopefully sometime soon we have both of the sister working on slutty maid outfit or even nude. Pretty sure thats where we gonna eventually end up anyways :p

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that was a lot of talking about the background story i don't give a shit for. It seems that the girl content has been put aside and we just ahve a few nice scene withoiut much meaning. Just a quick fuck because it is supposed to be an adfult game but i feel that it's just a side story now. I would have loved to see more development about relations with the girls but it was not the case.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can we have sex with carol this update?
No. Not this release, previous release or future releases for that matter. WE, or YOU specifically will never have sex with Carol, EVER. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p Only the MC (default name Ray Young) can potentially have sex with Carol in future updates (don't know which version, probably the Final release:p).

It is just not possible for humans to have sex with computer generated images of binaries 0s and 1s.

• Angry
Reactions: WindySakura

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So . . . Mia just helps herself and climbs on the MC's lap at the end? Um....

1665169976012.png

Also, given what's happened as of this latest chapter (Chapter 8), it's apparently a very small world after all.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
... it's apparently a very small world after all.
It is pretty much the same with any other story, all confined to the small part of the world and the subsets of people that dwell there, where the stories took place. I don't think anyone would be interested in a story about the almost 8 billions strangers that inhibits earth.

However, I do have to agree that most of the characters (and their backstories) are 'intertwined' (although that is a different game :p) or 'linked' together. So far, it does gives every character a purpose (or a place) in the main story/plot.

There are random people too (side characters/quests) and plenty of characters that are not developed yet. So, I guess the 'small' world will be getting 'smaller' when more of the story will unfold.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The game is largely very well made and I enjoy it to a decent extent, but the sex scenes are annoying in the format where you have to hit continue all the time. For example: I think it was over 10 on the day 25 evening sex scene with Ally ... there's absolutely no flow and you constantly have to switch keys or from keyboard to mouse etc. Could just have all the scenes rotate and then people can go look at the positions they like from one or two menus.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I'm very surprised that Sam is one of the girls who gets higher points tbh. Maria and Carol are without doubt two of the main girls in the game, judging both from the poster as well as the point system, and both Laura and Ally are both on "main girl" level imo, but even though Sam is one of the girls who gets more contents than others, the fact that she's both lesbian, is in a relationship, and her interaction with MC remaining brotherly other than sexual (aside from the sex shop event) makes me very curious about whether Sam can be counted as one of the "main girls" in this game. and Gloria being one of the poster girls clearly doesn't receive enough contents in current version.:unsure:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Personally, I like the stories a lot although essentially it is just one big story/game about the MC, but each female LI NPC is unique and has her own story to tell. Some stories are linked and/or complement with one another.

The game has a serious undertone to it but there are some subtle/low-key humor too. One example of a good storytelling in my opinion is regarding the lactation kink. I am not a fan but how it was introduced and played out made me very receptive and comfortable with it, and they were memorable at least to me. I played some other games that featured lactation but I hardly remembered them because it seemed like all the women somehow are lactating and the MC just grab them titties and milk the shit out of all these women.

To me, the Maria love arc (which is essentially almost completed I reckon) was beatifully written, and I believe the game is now transitioning/shifting its focus to the other LIs, mainly Carol I guess.

The number of female NPCs (most likely over 20) overwhelms most players but I would speculate that the main LIs are less than 10 perhaps around 5 or 6ish. Most of the female NPCs are there to move the plot forward and/or to introduce potential LIs (but also provide some lewd scenes if the player choose so).

Sam is a lesbian, your enemy Kira is a bitch, you can safely avoid lewd scenes with Ally, Laura, Tiffany and Debbie, where you will miss out on most of the contents but the main plot stays the same. As of version 0.7.1, Laura said that she is not suitable to be MC's partner, Ally told that she will move someplace else and Tiffany made it clear early on that she just like to fuck around and does not want a relationship.

Also, some females will only be available as LIs on the 'good guy' route, some only on the 'bad guy' route, and some on both routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't deny the fact that this game is also a good fapping source materials :p but there are literally Terabytes of fapping materials you can find in this site, most of them are a lot nicer in the eyes compared to the visuals and animations produced by Honey Select with mods for this game. Alas, what keeps me coming back are the stories behind it.

For that, thanks a lot to Raybae for his craft.
Hi I wanna ask which girls can only access through "bad guy"/Corrupt route? I only have full love route and Carol Corrupt route (only Carol gets corrupted) and I'd like to stay this way but I'd like to know what I'm missing. I know that current Yumi sex scenes can only be accessed through corrupt route but I have mod installed so it doesn't bother me much.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi I wanna ask which girls can only access through "bad guy"/Corrupt route? I only have full love route and Carol Corrupt route (only Carol gets corrupted) and I'd like to stay this way but I'd like to know what I'm missing. I know that current Yumi sex scenes can only be accessed through corrupt route but I have mod installed so it doesn't bother me much.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Thank you for your information! I don't think there will be too much dark sides of MC in future update but further corruption options are certainly unavoidable if we choose this path. I'm actually curious about the teacher Sharon's corruption option since I haven't encountered it as I recall. Do we need certain corruption points in order to get this option?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite nice update. It took me some minutes to remember the girls in the beginning. I was kinda hoping that relationships screen would have had short bios about who were what. But it started coming back after playing a while, except couple girls of whom I still have no memory (Olivia and Nora, and I remembered Debbie only after seeing that I had save before sex with her).

Cliffhanger in the end got me bit frustrated. I sure hope that next update starts with foursome scene.

btw. There was one missing word in a sentence.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes