kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This is one of my favs. Love the smooth animations and cute girls along with a good story line.
On this play through i have to laugh for i just noticed how much back ground stuff is going on from the girl doing topless selfies in store to the lady being chased by a chicken in the park LMFAO.
Keep up the great work! 5*s

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is one of my favs. Love the smooth animations and cute girls along with a good story line.
On this play through i have to laugh for i just noticed how much back ground stuff is going on from the girl doing topless selfies in store to the lady being chased by a chicken in the park LMFAO.
Indeed. I also love the fact that even the side NPCs have interesting (realistic to a certain degree) stories.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
More like a plausible justification. Devs doing harem games are paying more attention to this nowadays because people will immediately point that out.
"Hey, we don't understand why they all fall for MC" - "It is some magic" - "Now it makes sense" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tanurak

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey i just started the game for the first time and im wondering what happens if you dont have sex with Ally at the bar? Whats best in term of game progression/story? Have sex with her or not?

I tried looking through this thread for the answer and i did find some bits here and there but im still unsure.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey i just started the game for the first time and im wondering what happens if you dont have sex with Ally at the bar? Whats best in term of game progression/story? Have sex with her or not?

I tried looking through this thread for the answer and i did find some bits here and there but im still unsure.
I first played the v0.5 and on my first playthrough MC didn't even go to the club and there is no lewd options with her when MC met her later at the office. So, on my second playthrough, MC went to the club and have sex with Ally to enable the lewd options. If I remember correctly, I did try the option not to have sex in the club toilet and the lewd options were disable later.

However, things might have changed in later versions (and I have not re-played from the beginning for the later versions) so I guess you just have to figure out by yourself then. It is really quick between the club scene and later meeting Ally at the office, and to find out if the lewd options are available or not.

The main question is if you like to see the lewd scenes with Ally, then you should have sex with her at the club, if not, then don't. Her role (as far as the story if concerned) will be relatively similar (except one path with lewd and the other without lewd). At least, that's how I perceived the game so far. By the way, for me I just pick the options where I can see all the lewds contents :p:ROFLMAO:.

Cheers.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017

I would suggest downloading the walkthrough mod on front page. It will say + or - love, etc. The walk through is a great add on to help make the best choices imo.
I believe not taking her to bathroom gives you more love points towards her. You will have fun with her at a later date and the 2 girls will see it if you do i believe*not good i think. it's been a while sense i played through saying yes to bathroom*.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I would suggest downloading the walkthrough mod on front page. It will say + or - love, etc. The walk through is a great add on to help make the best choices imo.
I believe not taking her to bathroom gives you more love points towards her. You will have fun with her at a later date and the 2 girls will see it if you do i believe*not good i think. it's been a while sense i played through saying yes to bathroom*.
I guess that make sense :unsure:, taking Ally to the club bathroom is basically Ally 'corruption' path, while the other is 'good/romance' path which you don't get to see the lewd later at the office. The Ally 'good/romance' path will be developed further (or perhaps already been implemented). I just pick the options to see the most (if not all) lewds contents:p:ROFLMAO: and did not explore very thoroughly all available options. Cheers.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I guess that make sense :unsure:, taking Ally to the club bathroom is basically Ally 'corruption' path, while the other is 'good/romance' path which you don't get to see the lewd later at the office. The Ally 'good/romance' path will be developed further (or perhaps already been implemented). I just pick the options to see the most (if not all) lewds contents:p:ROFLMAO: and did not explore very thoroughly all available options. Cheers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats what happened in my game. Is it not supposed to be that way?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Thats what happened in my game. Is it not supposed to be that way?
I played the earlier version v0.5 (and did not re-played the later versions from the beginning), so most likely it had been changed since v0.5.

In general, the choices only offers variations to the scenes and/or dialogues. The game will caution you for 'hard'/'difficult' choices, I can only remember one (but there could be others), which is much later with Carol, your pregnant secretary.

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I played the earlier version v0.5 (and did not re-played the later versions from the beginning), so most likely it had been changed since v0.5.

In general, the choices only offers variations to the scenes and/or dialogues. The game will caution you for 'hard'/'difficult' choices, I can only remember one (but there could be others), which is much later with Carol, your pregnant secretary.
Yeah it seems so. I think i know what choice you're talking about, i decided not to pick it ... something about bold text (i think it was also red? might be mistaken) telling me "THIS WILL HAVE FAR REACHING CONSEQUENCES" kinda scared me a bit hahah

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I'm not too far in the game yet but i wish i had an option to be a bit more of an evil bastard. Other then that i can see why this would be a fav.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

I cannot stop laughing at this :ROFLMAO:
It is funny yes, but it is true. You, me and other members of this community (most if not all) might not think like that but there are certain people who thinks like that, and how they are depicted in the game is mostly accurate.

Alandir said:
Have to say this storyline became suddenly very realistic.
When faced with declining fertility due to pollution, rich idiots would absolutely look into getting a magical sperm-gene from the inhabitants of a mystical Island some greek dreamed up instead of looking to, you know, reduce pollution.

Reactions: PejoyGames

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
well my big criticism ( not sure if touched on in previous 41 pages of messages) is once MC has maria in his thrall and she starts meeting him for dinner in undies or nude she reverts back to clothing.... I find this less than optimum, (having lived in a nudist household I found maria's acceptance of less clothing refreshing) or maybe gloria should adapt her clothing situation to maria's at least until the baby is grown anyway. or why can't maria show up for work early and give mc morning head as a surprise since if they reverted back to clothing he is gonna get a lot less action from his favorite latina... either way I find it sad by helping gloria he reduces his own quality of life. I mean, yes its the right thing to do ( the only other solid alternative is finding gloria a husband) as we don't know how court case will go

well either way I found this game a good d/l.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
Did i miss content with Carol?
Or does she actually have no scenes :/
She was easily my fav with a superlong buildup

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
well my big criticism ( not sure if touched on in previous 41 pages of messages) is once MC has maria in his thrall and she starts meeting him for dinner in undies or nude she reverts back to clothing.... I find this less than optimum, (having lived in a nudist household I found maria's acceptance of less clothing refreshing) or maybe gloria should adapt her clothing situation to maria's at least until the baby is grown anyway. or why can't maria show up for work early and give mc morning head as a surprise since if they reverted back to clothing he is gonna get a lot less action from his favorite latina... either way I find it sad by helping gloria he reduces his own quality of life. I mean, yes its the right thing to do ( the only other solid alternative is finding gloria a husband) as we don't know how court case will go

well either way I found this game a good d/l.
There were mentioned briefly here and there but there were no strong dissatisfaction over it. However, there will always be a neverending supply of "not enough Maria contents" posts :ROFLMAO:. Although, (purely speculative speaking) there is a possibly scenario where Maria can continue to work in the nude, which is where the MC decided not to help Gloria at all and have her deported instead. This way Maria has no other choice than to move in MC's house with Miles:devilish:.

I don't know if it is implemented or will be implemented (most likely not) because on the surface it looks good (purely selfish reason) but there is no real advantage in doing that since Maria is practically already fallen for the MC, he can have her anytime (in private not in public of course). Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did i miss content with Carol?
Or does she actually have no scenes :/
She was easily my fav with a superlong buildup
I believe she does not have any scenes this release (only a few text messages), at least that was my experience on just 2 playthroughs. I have not explored all the scenarios/options so perhaps I missed out too then:ROFLMAO:. Cheers.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes