Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i just started to play this for the first time and i can't stop laughing my ass of at the "Sam coffee event" when the first option was "compliment her new hair cut" irl i was like "w8, she has a new haircut?!" :ROFLMAO:
but hey, it's not such a drastic change from the original one soooo, i would still be ok if i would not have notice right?:BootyTime:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Got any news about the coming update, raybae ? You haven't posted anything about the progress since September...
Yeah, definitely good to hear about any news about update and the timeline is about right. It is also been a while since he posted on Patreon (last was 20th November 2022).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
it is SAY "more". does that mean BDSM will also be added? :sneaky: considering maledom have already there :unsure:
That route is possible especially after v0.8.0 but there is no confirmation about this (at least I am not aware of because I am not on Patreon).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know games with similar 3D character model style? It's beautiful
Not sure exactly what you mean there, but the renders and animations for this game were made using Honey Select 2 (with some mods, don't know exactly what they are). So, perhaps you might want to look for games that use the same rendering software. There is a thread here where you can find recommendations, enquires etc. Keeping it simple to avoid going further off-topic. Hope that helps. Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully we get some news next year about the upcoming update :p. Raybae did release a couple X-Mas renders for some patrons in the right tiers but there is no news about update, probably not getting anymore news this year too.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Anything under six months I consider not worth worrying about at this point ... and we're ALMOST at 3 months here.

Reactions: SlowDance

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anything under six months I consider not worth worrying about at this point ... and we're ALMOST at 3 months here.
Yeah, not so much worrying but rather eagerly looking forward to the upcoming release (v0.9), and 3 months is just about the right release cycle.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Finally, the different story threads we've been seeing since has finally making sense, with the appearance of the Mother, because of course there is always magical stuff going on. The thing about the immigration, the human trafficking ring, stripclubs, powerful families and companies and all that.

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
Raybae put out a public patreon update yesterday that he's expecting the update to be out in February. I read that as end of Feb or early March if there are more delays, but either way it's probably still only going to be 4 months or so between updates.

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Far too early to go down that train of thought friend.
Mind sharing your opinion on how long without an update a game should be to seriously consider it might have been abandoned? genuine question i'm fairly new to this type of stuff and don't have a solid feel of pacing yet.
EDIT: I assume "threat updated" in 1st post refers to the date of the last patch. I know this is kinda off-topic but i feel like its too small a question to start its own thread.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Mind sharing your opinion on how long without an update a game should be to seriously consider it might have been abandoned? genuine question i'm fairly new to this type of stuff and don't have a solid feel of pacing yet.
EDIT: I assume "threat updated" in 1st post refers to the date of the last patch. I know this is kinda off-topic but i feel like its too small a question to start its own thread.
Normally best refer to this site own definition here. Particularly the following:

Prefix Definitions:

Visual novel:
Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based, minimal player input.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, navigation-based gameplay, may require grinding to progress.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
P/S: This is Off-Topic but at least it is informational and related subject.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
The site does have its own set rules, but not every game or dev is the same. Some devs put out updates every few months, some may take 5-6 months, and some may even update monthly.

For me, it depends on the developer when or if I start to worry about it becoming abandoned. What is the normal release schedule like for the game? Has this game long since passed its normal release schedule? Has the dev been missing for a long period of time?

In this case, the update schedule wasn't something that I took notice of. Meaning that the schedule was likely somewhat erratic to begin with so it's hard to say. But the amount of time since last update doesn't seem that much longer than what my expectations can be. Now what about the dev? Well, he hasn't gone missing. In fact, his last Patreon post was from January 25th. So, he is very much still active.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes