Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i seen there was an update to the game and i was like COOL! then i saw what was added and i was like "oh...uh...cool" sure it was nice to add that stuff but was really looking forward to main story update so will wait until that happens before i go check it out.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I've tested and checked all her eventing twice now and haven't found any bugs. There's not much else I can tell you.

The scene technically takes place in that room, but it isn't repeated from there.
You can repeat that scene using the Service option when talking to Bianca in the guest house you were staying in.
I just checked the eventing there as well to be on the safe side, and everything needed to continue is still there after completing that segment, so you shouldn't be having any issues if you're returning to the area later in the story.
Yes that was it. Problem was I was selecting "chat" vs. "service" when in the guest room. As I said, it was a stupid question. Thanks!

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Can this be ported to Android?
I've tried a few times, but haven't had any success so far. As of right now, I can't officially support a mobile build.
An emulator like Joiplay might work for you, but from what I've seen others say, it's pretty hit or miss.

Yes that was it. Problem was I was selecting "chat" vs. "service" when in the guest room. As I said, it was a stupid question. Thanks!
You're welcome!

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know what the hell happened in the Lalita section of the game, but I'm incredibly frustrated with it. The Mind Maze trophy is unnecessarily awkward to find (I know that it's the point, but that doesn't make it deeply un-fun and unsatisfying to do). Following that up with the Lalita boss fight where (despite everything I've seen posted suggesting she has limited healing items) never seems to end. All in all, I've really enjoyed this game up to this point, but this part especially has been really frustrating to play. I've also seen that you can somehow avoid the fight with Lalita if you increase people's affections high enough, but I also have no clue how I could do that considering I thought I had found all the content there was to find here.

Is there any difference overall to how you actually conclude the section with her, save for whether you have to do the fight?

Last edited:
Reactions: HopefullyUnusedName

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I finally found it o_O the main building just said mansion so i never thought itd be a different part of the building thank you so much
You're welcome!

I don't know what the hell happened in the Lalita section of the game, but I'm incredibly frustrated with it. The Mind Maze trophy is unnecessarily awkward to find (I know that it's the point, but that doesn't make it deeply un-fun and unsatisfying to do). Following that up with the Lalita boss fight where (despite everything I've seen posted suggesting she has limited healing items) never seems to end. All in all, I've really enjoyed this game up to this point, but this part especially has been really frustrating to play. I've also seen that you can somehow avoid the fight with Lalita if you increase people's affections high enough, but I also have no clue how I could do that considering I thought I had found all the content there was to find here.

Is there any difference overall to how you actually conclude the section with her, save for whether you have to do the fight?
Her items are limited, but she's still got enough of them that trying to outlast her and win through attrition is going to be a long, painful fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for avoiding the fight, it's the same basic idea as all the negotiation events. During each conversation, the choices you make can move affection scores up or down. The biggest difference is that there are three different people to satisfy, and they all want different things. It's less about finding all the content and more about saying the right things, specifically to the three that you (might) fight.

There isn't much in the way of a story difference (there is some alternate dialogue, but the ultimate result is the same) whether you skip the fight or not. The biggest difference is that skipping the fight gives your new Maids higher affection scores (and obviously you don't have to deal with a difficult fight), and winning the fight is a pretty hefty amount of XP.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
how can i switch girl on team
Before you get the Homing Stone, there's a book in the mansion you can interact with that'll have a Formation option.
After you get the Homing Stone, using it from your inventory will let you select that Formation option from anywhere.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I feel like i am stuck, i need that ring for the old guy but i am not able to go over the pentagram inside the tower to check under the beds. i already found the master key for my uncle home, i could rip out the weed and bushes at the "love hut" but i need other tools to fix the fireplace and to cut the trees, i got the girl pregnant in cumhail, i need cotton underware for the potential maid. I got the one blue hair maid and she already fixed the bookshelves, i went through the family "crypt" and the one that is behind Augalamh. Now i am kinda clueless how to get progress. main maid tells me only that i did a good job with Viridus that is not a real clue because as i mentioned above to get to the mansion i need that ring.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I thought I would give this another run through and try a couple different things.
So, I try to be agressive with Viridius. Sneak to his estate, break in, wander around and fight a bunch of unnecessary fights. Then, I finally find my way to his bedroom... only to lose the fight against the 4 maids at once.
So, I level up a few more times and stock up on potions (etc) and prepare to go back in

Is being agressive the proper route? Do I get anything special for being agressive vs taking the handouts?
Obviously, I am getting big sis either way but what changes?
Will the estate owner try to revenge? Will I get trading blocked later?
Will it have effects in my dealing with other estate owners?
Will I be locked into a fighting route?

I saw there are 3 pages of results when I searched for "walkthrough". It is clear that others need one.
I could use one too... but, I will settle for a couple answers :cry: to those questions above

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have any hints as to the last chicken at Big Dick's?
Got the 6 to the east of the main house, 2 outside barn, 2 inside barn, 2 inside coop. Only one I can find is the one to the west of the entrance, but I cannot figure out how to get to it.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I feel like i am stuck, i need that ring for the old guy but i am not able to go over the pentagram inside the tower to check under the beds. i already found the master key for my uncle home, i could rip out the weed and bushes at the "love hut" but i need other tools to fix the fireplace and to cut the trees, i got the girl pregnant in cumhail, i need cotton underware for the potential maid. I got the one blue hair maid and she already fixed the bookshelves, i went through the family "crypt" and the one that is behind Augalamh. Now i am kinda clueless how to get progress. main maid tells me only that i did a good job with Viridus that is not a real clue because as i mentioned above to get to the mansion i need that ring.
Getting the elder in Ventire his ring is optional. To the point you can find it then never give it to him.
Trophies are also never required to continue. Some will have story benefits or get you into places with more loot, but you aren't required to get them in order to progress in the story.

For where it sounds like you are in the game right now, there are two main steps before you can get into the Fekhacht tower: clearing the Hold behind Ventire, and clearing the Hold in Hachtlamh.
The Hachtlamh Hold is at the back of "old Augalamh." It sounds like you already did that one, but just in case you didn't - it's south of Augalamh. Follow the tree line south of the village to the east until you can't go east anymore, then go north to get into Hachtlamh. Once you're in the Hachtlamh map, go to the north end to get to the Hold. The Hold itself is pretty straightforward; just jump over the gaps until you get to the Vaultkeeper.
The Ventire Hold is easier to get to, but requires appeasing the old man guarding it. To do that, you do tasks around the village, similar to Cumhaill at the start of the game. There's a side quest to fetch water from Augalamh, a child's toy you can find and give to a girl (or her mom), or donate Antidotes to Vendra. It's possible to get enough reputation to not need to donate Antidotes, but if you're anything like me, you've probably got 60+ Antidotes not doing anything in your inventory. The puzzle leading into the Hold works kinda like the Deep Wilds Hold, but it's two switches instead of one, so sometimes you might need to backtrack a bit and flip a switch to progress.
Once you reach the headstone of whichever Hold you clear second, an event will happen, and then you go to Fekhacht.
I know it doesn't provide much in the way of specific hints, but the Task List in the menu will at least give you your current objectives.

I thought I would give this another run through and try a couple different things.
So, I try to be agressive with Viridius. Sneak to his estate, break in, wander around and fight a bunch of unnecessary fights. Then, I finally find my way to his bedroom... only to lose the fight against the 4 maids at once.
So, I level up a few more times and stock up on potions (etc) and prepare to go back in

Is being agressive the proper route? Do I get anything special for being agressive vs taking the handouts?
Obviously, I am getting big sis either way but what changes?
Will the estate owner try to revenge? Will I get trading blocked later?
Will it have effects in my dealing with other estate owners?
Will I be locked into a fighting route?

I saw there are 3 pages of results when I searched for "walkthrough". It is clear that others need one.
I could use one too... but, I will settle for a couple answers :cry: to those questions above
There really isn't a "proper route." Leaving Viridius pissed at you will eventually have consequences, but similar to whether you avoid the fight with Lalita or not, the main difference is taking the opportunity to get extra XP on the aggression path or having higher Viridius reputation on the diplomatic path (not counting differences in dialogue comparing talking with him to breaking into his bedroom and telling him to give you his stuff).

The consequences (like most of the long term things that will come up later on) will be relevant in Act 3.

The trouble with making a walkthrough is that if I was going to do it, I'd want to do it right - full enemy stat readouts, pictures, commentary on how puzzles and quests are put together or what inspired them, easy-to-miss side content and other details, etc. - and that's a massive undertaking for a game this big. It would take months to put together (and I know that because it took two months to remaster just Act 1), and I don't want development to grind to a halt for it.
If no one beats me to it (a couple of people have said they'd try, and I've offered my help but haven't heard anything from anybody since), it'd be something I do as part of post-game support alongside bugfix updates in between completing this and starting on my next game.

In the mean time, I'm happy to answer questions, and if I get the same question a bunch of times, I know it's a pain point and I can change it (and have changed things) to make it less painful. It makes the game better and it makes me better as a dev (but it'd invalidate any existing walkthroughs after a while).

Anyone have any hints as to the last chicken at Big Dick's?
Got the 6 to the east of the main house, 2 outside barn, 2 inside barn, 2 inside coop. Only one I can find is the one to the west of the entrance, but I cannot figure out how to get to it.
There are only 12 to get, so it sounds to me like you got them all (unless you missed one or interacted with the same one twice; I've done that myself a couple times while testing).
I just went through all of them to double check and didn't find any bugs.
The last one you got should've laid an egg for you to bring back to Big Dick. If he doesn't give you the trophy (or if you're sure you never got the egg), try going back through them all to see if a pair of them swapped places on you when you weren't looking.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Getting the elder in Ventire his ring is optional. To the point you can find it then never give it to him.
Trophies are also never required to continue. Some will have story benefits or get you into places with more loot, but you aren't required to get them in order to progress in the story.

For where it sounds like you are in the game right now, there are two main steps before you can get into the Fekhacht tower: clearing the Hold behind Ventire, and clearing the Hold in Hachtlamh.
The Hachtlamh Hold is at the back of "old Augalamh." It sounds like you already did that one, but just in case you didn't - it's south of Augalamh. Follow the tree line south of the village to the east until you can't go east anymore, then go north to get into Hachtlamh. Once you're in the Hachtlamh map, go to the north end to get to the Hold. The Hold itself is pretty straightforward; just jump over the gaps until you get to the Vaultkeeper.
The Ventire Hold is easier to get to, but requires appeasing the old man guarding it. To do that, you do tasks around the village, similar to Cumhaill at the start of the game. There's a side quest to fetch water from Augalamh, a child's toy you can find and give to a girl (or her mom), or donate Antidotes to Vendra. It's possible to get enough reputation to not need to donate Antidotes, but if you're anything like me, you've probably got 60+ Antidotes not doing anything in your inventory. The puzzle leading into the Hold works kinda like the Deep Wilds Hold, but it's two switches instead of one, so sometimes you might need to backtrack a bit and flip a switch to progress.
Once you reach the headstone of whichever Hold you clear second, an event will happen, and then you go to Fekhacht.
I know it doesn't provide much in the way of specific hints, but the Task List in the menu will at least give you your current objectives.

There really isn't a "proper route." Leaving Viridius pissed at you will eventually have consequences, but similar to whether you avoid the fight with Lalita or not, the main difference is taking the opportunity to get extra XP on the aggression path or having higher Viridius reputation on the diplomatic path (not counting differences in dialogue comparing talking with him to breaking into his bedroom and telling him to give you his stuff).

The consequences (like most of the long term things that will come up later on) will be relevant in Act 3.

The trouble with making a walkthrough is that if I was going to do it, I'd want to do it right - full enemy stat readouts, pictures, commentary on how puzzles and quests are put together or what inspired them, easy-to-miss side content and other details, etc. - and that's a massive undertaking for a game this big. It would take months to put together (and I know that because it took two months to remaster just Act 1), and I don't want development to grind to a halt for it.
If no one beats me to it (a couple of people have said they'd try, and I've offered my help but haven't heard anything from anybody since), it'd be something I do as part of post-game support alongside bugfix updates in between completing this and starting on my next game.

In the mean time, I'm happy to answer questions, and if I get the same question a bunch of times, I know it's a pain point and I can change it (and have changed things) to make it less painful. It makes the game better and it makes me better as a dev (but it'd invalidate any existing walkthroughs after a while).

There are only 12 to get, so it sounds to me like you got them all (unless you missed one or interacted with the same one twice; I've done that myself a couple times while testing).
I just went through all of them to double check and didn't find any bugs.
The last one you got should've laid an egg for you to bring back to Big Dick. If he doesn't give you the trophy (or if you're sure you never got the egg), try going back through them all to see if a pair of them swapped places on you when you weren't looking.
Thanks, yeah my main quest step is to clear the two locations at the swamp and the one guy told me to get trust to get past him, i already made some tasks like give the teddybear to the girl, bring water and also gave away some of antidote but i did not check the trust guy anymore, seems like i should check him next time.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is there away to change the MC's name? When i clicked I'm an adult at the beginning, all i got was a readme page. I didn't have an option to change the name of the MC like most games.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes