Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So is this not going to be made in MV? So no adaptation to Mac will be available? Deal breaker for me...

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
thx thanks wanted to know if I have overlooked anything
You're welcome! There's certainly plenty that can be missed, like trophies and side story bits, but most of that won't have too big of an effect on the game. If you're worried about the lewd bits, those are harder to miss, but the walkthrough doesn't cover them.

Anyone got the save from where we finished clean the house in the early stage of the game? I reintalled my window and don't really want to play that part it was quite long. Don't need to be the exact moment but around that will do.

Thank you ^^
I gotchu fam. Attached.

I didn't do the optional hold, but all that's left to fix for holes in the floor is what's on the screen when you load in, and you've got the first four trophies.

Guys in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
It's already in the game. There are currently two characters you can get pregnant, one of which has some extra (dialogue only) scenes during the Freeze that change a bit depending on how far along she is, and more planned.

It's worth noting that pregnancy/impregnation is an aspect of the game, not the core focus.

So is this not going to be made in MV? So no adaptation to Mac will be available? Deal breaker for me...
Sorry. =/ I'm broke as a joke and can't afford the newer software. Trying to change that ( ), but staying alive is expensive.

I'm not against porting it over once I do have the newer software, but something tells me that I won't be able to until the game is finished.

Last edited:

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I really can't enjoy games made in Honey Select and because the huge amount of alternative I really don't understand how people continue to make new ones. All the character looks identical to me. Please explain this to me.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sorry. =/ I'm broke as a joke and can't afford the newer software. Trying to change that ( ), but staying alive is expensive.

I'm not against porting it over once I do have the newer software, but something tells me that I won't be able to until the game is finished.
You can probably pick it up for free from one of the torrent sites like l337x . to (or) cs . rin . ru (I put the spaces to make sure it didn't create an address.) Obviously scan for malware and the like. However it is the cheapest way to get it.

cakezonesee

Jul 20, 2017
You're welcome! There's certainly plenty that can be missed, like trophies and side story bits, but most of that won't have too big of an effect on the game. If you're worried about the lewd bits, those are harder to miss, but the walkthrough doesn't cover them.

I gotchu fam. Attached.

I didn't do the optional hold, but all that's left to fix for holes in the floor is what's on the screen when you load in, and you've got the first four trophies.

It's already in the game. There are currently two characters you can get pregnant, one of which has some extra (dialogue only) scenes during the Freeze that change a bit depending on how far along she is, and more planned.

It's worth noting that pregnancy/impregnation is an aspect of the game, not the core focus.

Thank you for the save ^^

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It is possible to use on *JoiPlay*?
In theory yes, but I haven't done any testing on my end, nor have I ever used JoiPlay myself, so I can't say for certain.

I sleep in Lothario mansion but no maid come to pick me.
It takes a little while for the Maid to show up if it's immediately after sleeping. You have enough time to talk with each of your Maids before Lothario's Maid comes to fetch you for breakfast. If you've already eaten, there's a hidden area you can find, so you can explore if you want, then talk to Lothario's Maid by the door.

I really can't enjoy games made in Honey Select and because the huge amount of alternative I really don't understand how people continue to make new ones. All the character looks identical to me. Please explain this to me.
I can't speak for other devs, but in my case, I'm not an artist and the HS2 studio is fairly easy to use. My options were to use HS2 for renders, or not have any renders.

You can probably pick it up for free from one of the torrent sites like l337x . to (or) cs . rin . ru (I put the spaces to make sure it didn't create an address.) Obviously scan for malware and the like. However it is the cheapest way to get it.
Yeah, I'm sure I could, but this is currently my actual job. I'm not okay with stealing things for the sake of my job when what I already have still functions, even if it isn't ideal.

Thank you for the save ^^
You're welcome!

ntr or sharing of these maids?
Nope. Not currently, and not planned.

Reactions: Artnerd

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Can you add mouse click movement please?
Unfortunately I cannot. The older software doesn't support mouse input, and to my knowledge can't be forced to.

Though the game can still be played one-handed, if that's what you're worried about. Arrow keys for movement, enter to confirm/select, shift to control sprinting, and 0 on the num pad to open the menu or cancel/back out of things.

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Is it possible to finish the demon summoning ritual in the tower after the two girls leave? I tried following the instructions in the book but noting happened, that being said it just seems like one of those things that could be a semi-hidden event or something.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is it possible to finish the demon summoning ritual in the tower after the two girls leave? I tried following the instructions in the book but noting happened, that being said it just seems like one of those things that could be a semi-hidden event or something.
Yes, it is possible. You have to continue the story a little bit I believe, but you must do it before the freeze also.

Reactions: hreserves

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody say its possible to make pregannt 2 girls in game right now. One is Deirlinn and who is second one can somebody help?
And also hope that its very soon its gonna be possible to impregnate Alice and really hope we gonna have more big breasted bimbo maids

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys somebody say its possible to make pregannt 2 girls in game right now. One is Deirlinn and who is second one can somebody help?
And also hope that its very soon its gonna be possible to impregnate Alice and really hope we gonna have more big breasted bimbo maids
I believe it is possible, but you only see 1 of them pregnant so far. I do not remember names, but one is in the local village by the manor, and 1 is in the poisonous swamps (part of the group you help move to the castle with the single maid in it).

Reactions: hreserves

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Her name is Vendra, and like bjhbjh1234 mentioned, she's in the East Swamp region. You meet her in Ventire. You need to achieve the Philanthropist trophy to unlock her scenes, after which it's possible to get her pregnant.

There are currently no plans to include impregnating any of the Maids. It's something I may open up as part of the post-game after the story is complete, but that's fairly far off in the future. Alice is also sort of one-of-a-kind as far as your party members go, but the story isn't done with Lothario yet so other bimbos will still be around.

Reactions: anshusenpai
Sep 15, 2017
The game keeps telling me to go talk to Ella but I did that and fought the rat swarm with only Ella, did something go wrong. I am trying to go to friend of parents house.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The game keeps telling me to go talk to Ella but I did that and fought the rat swarm with only Ella, did something go wrong. I am trying to go to friend of parents house.
Yeah, something definitely went wrong. It shouldn't be possible to fight the rat swarm with only Ella in your party. If Ella just joined your party, the next step would've been to go to the bedroom at the end of the west wing upstairs. After that, you talk to Phoebe to repair the floors. Even if you skip doing it manually, you have to gather more wood from the deep wilds (and your other Maids rejoin your party), talk to Phoebe again, sleep, and the Extermination fight is available after you sleep.

I went digging through the events and I can't find a way to get straight from talking to Ella to Extermination unless you're using other software to manipulate the game. Do you mind recounting the steps you took to get where you are so I can try to fix it on the back end?

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, something definitely went wrong. It shouldn't be possible to fight the rat swarm with only Ella in your party. If Ella just joined your party, the next step would've been to go to the bedroom at the end of the west wing upstairs. After that, you talk to Phoebe to repair the floors. Even if you skip doing it manually, you have to gather more wood from the deep wilds (and your other Maids rejoin your party), talk to Phoebe again, sleep, and the Extermination fight is available after you sleep.

I went digging through the events and I can't find a way to get straight from talking to Ella to Extermination unless you're using other software to manipulate the game. Do you mind recounting the steps you took to get where you are so I can try to fix it on the back end?
Found the problem, i gave myself more wood so I did not have to keep picking it up, i did pick all of it up and fill in all the holes so that probably e where the problem is

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes