1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
D

dogk22

New version already? Tell me there's new content :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Sorry, it's chapter 5 right? let's check it out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

U

User_10739

I don't get mother domination/submissiveness as in which is which? If you have high mother domination does that mean you dominate her or she dominates you?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't get mother domination/submissiveness as in which is which? If you have high mother domination does that mean you dominate her or she dominates you?
I made some test answering in different ways and checking the value of variables. If I'm right higher is the submissiveness more YOU dominate HER.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't know what happened but the facial expressions are horrid from version .4 onward. Eyes rolling back in their head, constant fishmouth, etc. Is the dev deliberately trying to get people to not play the game due to ugliness, or is that some version of satire?

Reactions: Escape and berny

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I see others asking for a Walkthrough guide add me to the list. Please help anyone..

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
english is not my native, so my translator is not a "profi", and this style is a work of my translator, it will not change
For the love of Christ, get a new translator. The fact that you say this isn't going to change, gives off the impression that you don't want to improve. If the grammar currently present in your game is acceptable for you, I really do worry about the future of this project.

Reactions: Gagi114 and ddan17

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
All I seem to get is game over when giving the sister the massage. I didn't even want to get involved with the sister, so how the frig do you play this game to get places with the mother?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes