1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
If someone could give a walkthrough, it could be very useful ^^
This game has so many path with the answers, I don't know if I miss or not something.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I get game over at the sister massage EVERYTIME
I was getting that, too, then I passed it after the update. Make sure you look at all of the sister's outfits and choose the maximally complimentary option on each one. I'm pretty sure that was what made the difference, otherwise I can only sympathise :(

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I was getting that, too, then I passed it after the update. Make sure you look at all of the sister's outfits and choose the maximally complimentary option on each one. I'm pretty sure that was what made the difference, otherwise I can only sympathise :(
brilliant :) you could create a walkthrough :) best advice. Like your understanding

Reactions: Raven Hex

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
How to ACCESS CONSOLE?

About the game.. it looks like the artist forgot to apply the laws of physics to the gal's hair. I wish I had her hair![/QUOTE]

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
So... i hadn't noticed what was going on under the table ti'll the author pointed that out, and when the MC blacks out and later wakes up hearing hushed whispers...i even paused the tv show playing in the background. All sorts of plot twists started bubbling up from my crotch area. "what if your sister was also in love with your mom, what if shes a bit ahead of you in that department because shes older and started the seduction game sooner, what if the reason she's so quick to help you keep assholes away from mom and jumps on the incest wagon with you is because shes trying to pull the same shit you are * seduce mom and keep you as a side piece. Sibling rivalry for mom's affection."
Started singing praises to the author's brilliance, cunning and especially his thick fking balls. Couple of desperate clicks later and..... nothing happened ::|:. mother .....fucker.

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
How much content are we talking about here ?. just another 5-10 minute game with zero sex scenes ?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes