1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
This is a pirate site, how you going to stop devs from coming in? What we need to do is make sure devs know from us spreading the word, likelihood of them getting more support is heightened. It has worked for other devs.
The problem here is the administrators/mods of this site bending over to the developers, what will stop other developers from comming with their control freak BS if they don't put a stop to it?, this is the second time i see this happening and it will only get worse if this guys don't get their shit together, this is a share site first and should remain like that, if a developer doesn't like it then too bad and they should not have developer accounts either.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Oh great another developer that wants to control freak with DRM... see? didn't i told you IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THE DEVELOPERS IN HERE???
He isnt DRming anything. He just said that he wanted to share it not his user.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is there a walkthrough? No matter what I fail at the massage
We don't have a walk-through as far as I know, but if you give us more details maybe we can help you. :)

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
what i am misssing? why someone play this? the art is horrible, the writibg is terrible, i just played it first time and don't recommend it to anybody

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
When I get to the massage scene it's game over whatever I do, so I'm guessing I just have to start over that's why I was hoping there was a guide so I didn't keep fucking up.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
what i am misssing? why someone play this? the art is horrible, the writibg is terrible, i just played it first time and don't recommend it to anybody
Well I played the 0.1 so I was hoping it maybe was fixed. I dunno. I agree though terrible all around.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
When I get to the massage scene it's game over whatever I do, so I'm guessing I just have to start over that's why I was hoping there was a guide so I didn't keep fucking up.
You could always read his code. It's renpy so it's basic basic stuff.

M

MantisK

We don't have a walk-through as far as I know, but if you give us more details maybe we can help you. :)
I had the same thing, I was given an option to pull out penis, chose not to, but gave foot massage. Suddenly penis is out and sister ends game.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I had the same thing, I was given an option to pull out penis, chose not to, but gave foot massage. Suddenly penis is out and sister ends game.
It's been a while since I played v0.3 but if I remember correctly, U mustn't give foot massage but go higher instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please do note that all the stats come into play so UR relationship and points U chose up until that moment R very important.

Reactions: wep

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Unfortunately not, on both accounts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The overuse of explicitly telling the player what he's supposed to be thinking doesn't help either, makes the "story" sound like the wet dream of a 14-year old.

I can't recommend playing this game in its current state and I don't see a future for it if the quality doesn't improve.

Scene lighting is just horrible. Every character has an invisible light bulb in their face and
day time scenes look like they take place at midnight.

The shadow on the lower right is supposed to be the MC btw: bald and "busty" ?

Character poses and expressions are ok-ish, but still a lot of room for improvement if you compare it with DmD or DoD.

@Tremmi :
some links for you that really helped me when I started messing around with DAZ:

And don't forget about the title of your game. Right now the story is more about fucking everyone else.
Thanks for your advice :)
But first - I will not change my method of render cause I do it not for cash, but first for myself, It is not my work I have no salary, so things that interesting in this project I realise in my way.
Second - english is not my native, so my translator is not a "profi", and this style is a work of my translator, it will not change.
Third - In my understanding this style of telling the story is such like I want to be. And I am happy that you percieve it it this case (wet dream of teen).

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
can someone share a save where 0.3 ended cause my old saves dont work on the new version?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes