1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Fvcklife

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for these words :) Glad to see it, about new versions - every version will be very amazing :) and with some innovations. For f95 I will release 0.4 a bit earlier, than at my oficial page :)
Love this game 10/10

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
0.4 Release
- for tier 1 and non-patrons :14 of August.

Tremmi said
Thank you for these words :) Glad to see it, about new versions - every version will be very amazing :) and with some innovations. For f95 I will release 0.4 a bit earlier, than at my oficial page :)

So, probably at the beginning of August...

Last edited:
Reactions: wep and petedragon

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I want to release it in a week :) for f95 - a bit earlier :) And very soon from release 0.4 for non patrons, I will release 0.5 for patrons tier 3-4 :)
Thanks for the answer! Good luck with the release :)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
posted

Hello my friends, tomorrow I will resume my work on 0.5 version :)

Before it will be I want to share with you some info about version 0.4

This version will be devoted to the mother more than you expect :)

You should have patience to achieve a new goal, but parents are excellent teachers. So it's time to learn something!

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
As I said, I will give you link earlier, than other non-patrons :) And ask a small piece of patience :) Mr.Franz share it earlier, sad for me and him :(

Reactions: Raven Hex

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Shhhh, I wasn't here...
I would post my version .4 but I am afraid with personal links to Patreons that there some kind of tagging....
Mhhh paladin, I think you are right...
MrFranz let us know if something happen at your patreon account, please.

Personally I don't mind waiting if a full version of the game is released free in about one month. I don't even bother to try to find a pirate version.
The dev is sharing his/her work free, so I'm happy to oblige his/her request.

However, this is only my personal idea and F95zone is still a pirate web site so a suggestion:
IF THERE IS EVEN THE MOST REMOTE POSSIBILITY OF TAGGING, DON'T POST THE VERSION DIRECTLY ON THE FORUM. SEND THE LINK TO A MOD (and let them know about the tagging). THEY WILL CHECK THE GAME FOR YOU BEFORE POST IT.

Reactions: paladin07

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Oh great another developer that wants to control freak with DRM... see? didn't i told you IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THE DEVELOPERS IN HERE???

petedragon

May 4, 2017
This is a pirate site, how you going to stop devs from coming in? What we need to do is make sure devs know from us spreading the word, likelihood of them getting more support is heightened. It has worked for other devs.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes