1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Арей127

May 2, 2017
Strangely it turns out some games on F95 posted on release day (or the next day) but here 2 weeks have passed, and still write you need to wait a little! LOL....Pirate site is subject to the instructions of the developer, but for some reason selectively

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Strangely it turns out some games on F95 posted on release day (or the next day) but here 2 weeks have passed, and still write you need to wait a little! LOL....Pirate site is subject to the instructions of the developer, but for some reason selectively
Have you found the game on any other pirate sites by any chance? (If yes, link please).
Most of the games are on this site because a member of the community PAYS for it. Now this game has 60 patreons. If these 60 persons don't share the game there is no way for us to have the game. Please help the community, pay for the game and share it with us.

By the way, stop whining.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
By the way? open your eyes and look through last messages and find 1 interesting member...its reason why game still not posted yet
Obviously what wep said was too confusing for you so I will try to translate for you - "none of the members here at F95 are high level / tier patrons of the dev"... therefore there are no links... does that make sense to you now?

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Hello , perhaps Tremmi will share the 0.4 for free when 0.5 will released. I'm not sure. It's just my assumption.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Wonder why some get so antsy. Just do as I do. Sleep, wake-up, catch dinner (normally a sheep), check for updates of the 15 games I like to play. Catch supper after cleaning wool out of my teeth from dinner then go back to sleep. It will arrive one day, or not. Night night zzzzz

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes